BBomb's Confession To You

Wonderland With Your Biases

"Yah, aren't you going to visit her?" Ukwon asked BBomb, as Ukwon was referring to you. BBomb smiled cheekily to himself, and giggled. "Visit her and tell her what?" BBomb pretended to not know anything.

"Tsl, tsk, we all know that you like her," Ukwon said, as he now sits next to BBomb in the dance room. "I don't know how to tell her, since we're just friends. Besides, she only sees me as an older brother," BBomb replied with a soft tone.

"BBomb-yah, aren't you confident in being with her? If I were you, I'd buy a dozen of roses in a bouquet, turn up the music loudly, and dance for her and hands her the roses," Ukwon told his friend, as he was giving BBomb and idea.

"Hm, that sounds decent to capture her heart," BBomb said, tilting his head a bit and thinking about it. "Dude, what are you waiting for? I bet you a thousand bucks that she's probably waiting for your confession," Ukwon told BBomb, as he shook his friend's shoulder.

"Fine then, I'm going to confess!" BBomb said aloud with confidence, as he walked out of the dance room.

BBomb ran home to change into a better outfit, and then walked to a bakery store to buy your favorite dessert. 

You were working on your homework at home, and studying for exams in your room, when your phone buzzed loudly. It shocked you in fright, but you didn't hesitate from answering.

"Hello?" You answered, picking up the phone. "Look out your window," you heard BBomb's voice from the other line. With the phone still by your ear, you checked outside your bedroom window and saw BBomb waving at you with a beautiful bouquet of roses in his hands, and a tiny box.

You giggled shyly, and walked downstairs outside to greet him.

"What are you doing?" You asked BBomb, as he cleared his throat and shyly pulled you into a hug. "Pabo, I don't know how to tell you this...but I've been in love you since our first kiss in that Romeo and Juliet play. I see you more than a friend, and I hope that you'll accept my love," BBomb told you, and you pushed him slightly to see him.

You tilt your head to the side, and then chuckled at his cuteness. "Why wouldn't I accept your love? I was afraid that you'd never asked. I'm really glad that you chose to ask me to be your girlfriend at last," you told him, and then you both laughed at each other and hugged each other once more.

"I really am a fool," BBomb said, and you nodded your head agreeing to it. "From now on, you're my pabo," you told him.


BBOMB <33333 AHHHHHHHHH!!!

HOW I LOVE YOU, BEBE! <3

lololol