His Reaction When You Ignore His Phone Call and Texts [NU’EST VERS]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Ren:

It’s already been two days since the last time you both argued, and Min Ki wasn’t enjoying this silent treatment. He wants to apologize, but he feel that you should do it first. Then again, it was partially his fault for causing you to throw a tantrum.

Instead of coming up to your directly, Min Ki pulled out his cellphone from the living room, and looked at you in the kitchen. Immediately, he speed dial your phone number and watch you pick it up, as your ringtone rang.

You on the other hand, knew too well of Min Ki’s schemes. You blandly checked your cellphone, and without bothering to answer it, you ended the call right then and there. Min Ki’s jaw dropped at the sight, and you looked up at him with a dissatisfaction expression.

Quickly, he thought of another idea. Min Ki touched his phone screen on, and went to his SMS box. He thought about sending you a text instead, since you rather read that instead of hearing his voice.

Your phone dings for a new message, and you rolled your eyes at it. Without taking a look, you just took the battery out of your phone, and Min Ki pouted at the sight of your doing.

“Yah, it was a good message,” Min Ki finally spoke up, as he looked at you. “Then why did you need to text it?” You questioned back, as if you didn’t care. “Because I thought it was easier that way,” he answered. ”Like how you thought it was easy getting that soy sauce off my new shirt?” You raised an eyebrow at him. 

Min Ki shuts his eyes closed, as he didn’t want to be reminded about the stupid fight you both had had. Therefore, he stood up from where he sat in the living room, and walked over to where you were.

“I’m sorry, okay?” He apologizes first, and gave you a cute puppy look. “Don’t give me that look,” you held back your laugh, knowing how ridiculous Min Ki was looking. “I won’t stop until you forgive me,” Min Ki said, and tugs onto your arm.

“Okay, okay. I forgive you. It’s just, it was a new shirt. I thought you would notice how good looking I would look in it, you know?” You gave your boyfriend a small smile, and Min Ki cackled. 

“You look good anything, my dear. Now, turn your phone back on and read my message,” Min Ki replies, and you pinched his cheek. “Pabo,” you muttered at him, before you both broke into a laughter.

Minhyun:

The last time you remembered getting a text from your boyfriend Minhyun, was when he said he’d be there on time to pick you up from school, which was two hours ago. You huffed in anger, knowing that your idol boyfriend would be too busy to keep his promises.

You looked out the window from inside the library, and sighed at the pitiful rain. Out of all days, why must it rain? You wanted to go back to the beginning, and wished that you and Minhyun never dated. Maybe you wouldn’t have to walk in the rain alone.

Outside in the pouring rain, you finally released the pain and anger from inside of you. You were crying out for what you held in too long, and didn’t even bother that the rain was drenching your once dried clothes.

Minhyun raced to where your school’s front gate was, and received a notice from the hall monitor that you had just exited minutes of ago. Thanking the kind man, Minhyun hurried after you. 

Catching his breath heavily, Minhyun searched around in the crowd, and immediately recognized your backpack. He wanted to scream out your name, but fans around would catch him. His disguise wasn’t much, since he had to race out of the studio to come find you.

Therefore, he chose to call you instead. You felt your phone buzzing in your blazer, but you didn’t dare pick up. You were busying yourself from crying, and too tired to hear comforting words from others.

Out of frustration, Minhyun started texting you, as he crosses the street to catch up to you. You still didn’t answer, and he was feeling remorse. Minhyun knew that you can hear your phone, but you were choosing not to answer. 

Why? Minhyun was going to find out now.

“Why are you-“

Minhyun stopped midway in his sentence, when he saw you crying with the pouring rain. His heart cringed at your teary face, and immediately dropped the umbrella he held, as he embraced you in arms.

“Go…away,” you tried pushing him off, but Minhyun didn’t budge. “I’m sorry,” he whispered in your ears, as he tightened the hug. “No…you’re not,” you kept choking on your sobs, and Minhyun balled his hands into fists.

“I didn’t mean to keep you waiting. I still came after you, didn’t I? Please don’t think that I don’t care or love you. Look at me,” Minhyun was desperate for your eyes, and you shook your head.

“I’m really sorry, jagiya,” he apologized once more, and instantly pulled you in for a kiss. 

You were shocked at his action, but then moved along with him too. The once cold and pouring rain that drenched your clothes became warm, as soon as Minhyun held you close in his arms.

“Don’t cry ever again, okay? It breaks my heart truly,” his words were truthful and sincere, and you nodded your head forgiving him.

Baekho:

Dong Ho has been in the recording session for god knows how long, and you were getting sleepy as you waited for him. It wasn’t his fault to be recording late, as the manager had received a wrong schedule for Dong Ho.

You were quite upset, because you and Dong Ho had planned on watching the new film ‘The Host’, which had just been released. But his job does come first, and you agreed to stay and wait. You didn’t want to watch the movie without him, since you wished for him to be there also.

Eventually, you knocked out in the waiting room while reading a novel you carried. You couldn’t stay up no matter how bored you were. Even though the seats in the waiting room weren’t comfortable, you slept like it was a fluffy bed.

When the recording finally ended, Dong Ho thanked the fellow staffs, and rushed out to grab his bag. Quickly, Dong Ho took his cellphone and texted you that he’s finished, and you both can leave now.

Before greeting you, Dong Ho made a short stop in the bathroom. Whilst doing his business inside, he noticed that you haven’t replied back to his text. Worried much about this, Dong Ho decided to call you when washing his hands.

Suddenly, it went straight to voicemail. Nervous at the thought that maybe you had left home with anger, he dashed out to look for you in the waiting room. However, Dong Ho gave out a sigh in relief when he saw you sleeping instead.

“Jagi, jagiya,” Dong Ho quietly called for you, as he gently shook your hand. “Hmm?” You peeked your eyes open a bit. “I’m done,” he whispered, and you immediately shot your head up. “Did I fell asleep?” You asked in embarrassment, as your face turned red.

Dong Ho nodded his head and laughed, as he told you about the position you were in when he saw you sleeping. You started to playfully hit him, as he continued on laughing.

“I’m happy that you stayed behind though. Sorry,” he immediately apologize afterwards, and you shook your head. “You’re worth the wait,” you replied back with a tired smile.

JR:

You only had 10% battery life left on your cellphone, and you were growing worried. There were no one you really knew around, and you had forgotten about bringing your cellphone charger with you.

You loudly cursed yourself, as you kept glancing at your phone, in hopes your boyfriend Jong Hyun sends you a text, or possibly a call. However, he’s not at all, and your workplace was to close in the next five minutes.

Again, you checked your phone. The battery life really , as it had drained down to 5%. You were in full frustration, as nightfall had fallen too fast. 

“Jong Hyun-ah, where are you?” You called out to the thin cold air, as your waited for him. “Are you in need of a ride?” One of your coworker asks. “It’s okay. Jong Hyun says that he’ll be here,” you gave her an unsure smile, but tried to sound assuring.

“Well then, I’m closing up. You’re going to have to wait outside,” she scratched her nape, and you understood. “Sorry,” you apologized, and walked back outside to wait for Jong Hyun.

You checked the life on your phone again, and before you could make a call to Jong Hyun, your phone died. You slapped your forehead with fury, and huffed aloud. 

Jong Hyun was feeling like such a fool at this point, as he had ran back to the studio to grab his cellphone. Since he was in a hurry to get off work, he had forgotten his phone, and regretted for not putting it inside his pocket.

“Jagiya, pick up,” Jong Hyun muttered under his breath, as he finally got a taxi to stop for him. “I’m sorry, the number you have dialed-” “Aish!” Jong Hyun slams his phone shut, as it only went to voicemail.

Jong Hyun can feel your angry presence, but he didn’t do it on purpose. He then sent you a text, but he didn’t get anything in response. His face grew worried, and prayed that you would still be waiting at your workplace for him.

“Jagiya!” Jong Hyun shouted from inside the taxi, as the window rolled down. “Hmph. Where have you been?” You angrily questioned him, and glanced away. “Sorry, I forgot my cellphone, and had to run back for it,” he apologized in agony, and you sighed.

“Why didn’t you answer my phone? A text back would’ve been nice,” he asked you this time, and your raised your dead phone at him. “I need a new battery. Better yet, a new phone,” you said, and the two of you laughed.

“Let’s get a new one for you tomorrow,” Jong Hyun suggested, and you gladly smiled.

Aron:

Aron paced around the dorm room back and forth, as he noticed that you haven’t been answering his phone calls, or replying back to any of his texts. The members were getting dizzy at his pace, and Minhyun came to stop him.

“Just go visit her,” the young boy said, and Aron brushed his hair back. “Would she…what if…I can’t. I just can’t!” Aron shook his head, and the boys rolled their eyes. “Then what’s the point of calling and texting her?” Ren points out.

Aron scratched his nape nervously, and sighed. 

“Because she probably prefers that over seeing me again. C’mon, it’s my entire fault. I shouldn’t have done what I did. Maybe I had ruined our friendship,” Aron explained nonsense to his friends, and they laughed at him.

“She wasn’t when you saw her,” JR flatly says, in which Aron glared at him. “I know she wasn’t! But she kind of was,” Aron raised his voice. “Hyung, stop being so lame, and go talk to her in person,” Baekho said, as he shook his buddy.

Aron finally nods his head in defeat, and prepared for whatever that will come from you. Although his hands were trembling in fear of losing as a friend, Aron was confident in getting you back as a friend.

He saw you swimming in the pool with your teammates from afar, and began to lose his self conscious. 

‘Brace yourself, Aron. You can do this!’ He cursed a himself in his head, and trotted towards your way. 

“Ahem,” Aron cleared his throat, as he approached you. “Aron,” your eyes widened at his sudden appearance dressed as a janitor in disguise. “A word with you please, ma’am,” Aron tried to make his voice deep and low, and you giggled.

You waved at your teammates that you’d be back soon, and followed Aron out of the pool area.

“What are you doing here…dressed as a janitor?” You nearly choked on your laughter, and Aron took off the silly hat, and brushed his hair back. “I wanted to apologize,” he answered, squeezing his eyes shut.

“Oh…for the other day?” You asked him, as you were brought back to remembering what had happened. “Yeah,” he scratched the back of his head, and you chuckled. “It’s okay, you know? I was in my swimsuit,” you assure him.

“But you ignored my texts and calls,” Aron showed you a sad expression. “Silly, I’ve been busy practicing. I have a dream and is busy like you too, you know,” you replied with a sincere smile, and Aron’s worried look disappeared.

“By the way…” you said this, as you raised an eyebrow at him. “What?” Aron asked, and tilted his head to the side. “Since you saw me almost , I think it’s my turn to see you,” you finished off your sentence, and Aron scoffed.

“Say what?” He was chuckling now. “You saw me, so I have to see you in return,” you gave him a slight pout. “Psh. Only my girlfriend can see me,” Aron rolled his eyes, and you squinted evilly at him. “Okay then,” you bit your bottom lip, and then shot up to peck Aron on the cheek.

“Dinner at 7, my place!” You shouted at him, and instantly dashed away back to the pool side. “Yah, yah!” Aron touched his cheek, and cackled to himself on the way back to the dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody: I SO SORRY, ANON! I know, I must’ve took forever to update your request. T_T I’m sorry if it’s not what you were hoping for either. But I hope that you liked it still. :) SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, as I’ve finally finished my hell job. WHEW! Hahaha. Time to start searching for a new one, and more updates are coming up! XDD