Chanyeol and His Silly Confession

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You tapped your pencil onto your desk, as you were bored out of your mind in detention. This wasn’t the first time being in trouble, but it surely wasn’t your fault. It was Park Chanyeol’s (whom you prefer calling him as a creep) fault, since he thought it’d be hilarious to toss you a piece of paper during exam time.

“I said I’m sorry,” you heard Chanyeol mumble an apology from three desk away. “Shut up,” you murmured with annoyance, and placed your head down on the desk. “Okay, time’s up,” both your homeroom teacher announced, as soon as he entered inside the class.

“Finally,” you sighed with relief, and sat up immediately. “It doesn’t mean that I’m done with what I’m about to say,” your homeroom teacher spoke up, and you gave him a confused look.

“Thank you very much for being such wonderful artists, you both will be cleaning the music room together for a week,” the teacher announced, as he showed the piece of paper to both you and Chanyeol.

Of course you had no idea as to what was in the folded paper, since Chanyeol just tossed it to you. You saw him doing hand movements, as in toss it to someone else, but you kept bickering back, and got caught.

Chanyeol chuckled at the drawing, and your homeroom teacher cleared his throat to shush the kid up. You huffed angrily, disagreeing to this matter.

“I don’t accept on working with this kid. It wasn’t my fault to begin with. Heck, I don’t even know how to draw,” you pursed your lips together furiously, and your homeroom teacher shook his head.

“You probably didn’t draw it, but you were involved. Once involved, means you’re part of it,” he replied back, and then exits the homeroom, leaving both you and Chanyeol behind.

“I’m sorry-“

“Save it,” you groaned with fury building up inside you, as you walked out first. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first day cleaning the music room together with Chanyeol was alright, since you two barely talked. The second day, Chanyeol actually came to offer you a snack as another apology. So you took it off his hands, hoping that he’d bug off your back.

The third day was quite interesting, as you and Chanyeol started a conversation about which bands you’re into. To your surprise for viewing Chanyeol as a creep and thought he might like dark music, is actually a hardcore Super Junior fan.

Fourth day today, you and Chanyeol exchanged happy smiles, and quickly worked side by side. You were stacking the chairs up, whilst Chanyeol collected the music stands and sat them aside. Little did you know, Chanyeol would glance over at you , and every time you turn to look at him, he’d turn away quickly.

“I guess it’s time to mop the floor,” you spoke up after stacking the chairs, but Chanyeol insisted that he go ahead. “It’s my turn to mop today anyways,” he said with a silly smile, as you both had took turns on mopping the floor each day.

While you sat down on the floor waiting, you saw a red notebook of Chanyeol’s sticking out of his backpack. Rolling our eyes as to how carelessly this kid was, you scooted over near his bag to push the book inside from slipping out.

Somehow, a note slid up from inside the notebook, and you weren’t trying to be nosy, but saw a cute drawing on there. Checking back at the door to see if Chanyeol is inside yet, you giggled at how he wasn’t.

Immediately, you slowly slid the note out further from inside the notebook, and saw chibi drawings of mainly two characters. His name was written on the male one, but the female name was incomplete. 

“Hey, private property!” Chanyeol shouted, and you jumped at his thunderous tone. “Sorry, I saw your notebook sticking out, and was helping you slide it back inside. You might lose it, you know,” you defended yourself quickly, and stood up from your post.

Chanyeol brushed past you, as he zipped up his bag immediately and walked back to mopping the floor. You noticed how he wasn’t smiling now, and grew worried. Maybe you shouldn’t have tried to check out the drawing, although you’re anxious about who the female could be.

After the floor was done being mopped, you helped Chanyeol dump out the dirty water, whilst waiting for him to clean the mop. Worried that he may still be upset at you, you bid goodbye after rinsing the bucket, and exited out of campus first.

“Wait,” Chanyeol called out to you, as he rushed quickly by your side. “Yeah?” You looked at him confusedly, not knowing if he’s mad at you or not. “I’m sorry about earlier. I shouldn’t have done what I did,” Chanyeol apologized immediately, and you chuckled.

“I think I should be the one apologizing, not you,” you replied, and Chanyeol sheepishly smiled at you. “But I’m sorry too,” he continued, and you cackled. “You’re so apologetic,” you murmured, and Chanyeol pouted.

“Anyways, I wanted to uhmm…” Chanyeol changed the subject, as he slowly dug inside his backpack, “give you this.” 

You looked at the sight of it, and it was the drawing you had saw earlier. You looked at it shockingly, and Chanyeol grinned one his silly ones at you.

“I’ve like you for a long time, and I never knew how to confessed. During the exam day, I really didn’t mean to toss the paper towards you. It was meant for Baekhyun, but I lost balance in my hand, and it fell onto your desk. However, you must really hate me, but I don’t mind at all. I just wanted to tell you that I like you,” Chanyeol confessed with a non-straight face.

You started giggling, in which turned into a huge laughter. Chanyeol soon pouted with an upset of failing at giving his love to you. However, you tiptoed up to reaching Chanyeol’s cheek, and pecked it. He gazed at you with his huge owl eyes, and you chuckled at him.

“See you tomorrow,” you smiled at him, as you took the drawing out of his hands and walked ahead on home. “Tomorrow…Wait! Let me walk you home!” Chanyeol finally snaps out from his lala land, and chased after you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody SO I WAS GOING TO TROLL YOU BY UPDATING AN ANGST, but you waited too long for this update to come out. Instead, I thought about surprising you with a fluff, dear chanyeolily. :) Thanks for requesting! XDD