Yixing Spends A Day With His Six Year Old Daughter

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Today was one of the greatest days for your daughter, as her famous father Yixing had gotten it off from touring all over the world. Sadly for you, you had to work and couldn’t find anyone to take over your shift.

“It’s fine. I can take care of Xifeng,” Yixing insisted, as his daughter hugged her father’s right leg. “Are you sure?” You asked, afraid that both your daughter might just be a bother.

“It’s my day off. I wouldn’t want to spend my day off alone,” Yixing said, and your daughter gave you sweet puppy eyes. “Oh alright. Just remember to call me if anything happens, okay?” You finally gave up, and Yixing smiled at you with his dimple.

“Bye mommy!” Xifeng waved, as Yixing holds her. “Bye,” you blew kisses to her and Yixing, and soon disappeared.

“Ice cream!” Both Xifeng and Yixing shouted, as they entered back inside the apartment.

“Daddy, will I get to see my uncles?” Xifeng asked about the EXO members. “Why? Am I not enough?” Yixing asked his daughter, and Xifeng giggled into her hands. “Daddy is always the best!” She cheered, and Yixing smiled at her.

“Daddy, can you help comb my hair to be pretty like mommy’s? Every morning before school, mommy always make sure my hair is pretty like hers. But since today we have no school, mommy left to work and forgot,” Xifeng asked her father, as she showed her bed hair to her dad.

“Silly girl, daddy will turn you into a princess!” Yixing answered, and Xifeng clapped happily. “Yay! I love it when daddy comes home,” Xifeng smiled cheekily.

After their tiny ice cream breakfast, Yixing dressed up Xifeng cutely in a yellow sundress, with a white cardigan. In the bathroom, Yixing lightly brushes his daughter’s hair without hurting her, and ties a lock of her hair to the left side. Xifeng hugged her father, and kissed him on the cheek.

“I look pretty like mommy!” She smiled at the mirror in front of her, and Yixing chortled. “Do you want to go visit your fun uncles?” Yixing questioned, and Xifeng nodded her head steadily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“When will Lay get here? I am starving!” Chanyeol threw his head back, as he rubbed his tummy. “Will you chillax? He’s bringing his daughter, okay?” Luhan slapped Chanyeol’s back. “Gosh, I can’t wait for her to see her favorite uncle,” Kyungsoo spazzed, and the boys all glared at him. “What?” Kyungsoo squinted his eyes at the rest of the members.

“Kyahh~ Look at my uncles!” Xifeng shouted from afar, as she pointed at the 11 guys fooling around. “Little Xixi!” The guys hollered at her, as they all opened their arms. “Oh my, who will you go to?” Yixing teased his daughter. “Uhmmm…Uhmmm…” Xifeng stopped her tracks, as she tried to pick one member.

“Can I hug Uncle Sehun?” Xifeng pulled Yixing down to her height, as she whispered into her father’s ear. “Haha! Of course you can,” he answered, and Xifeng dashed towards Sehun.

“Aish, it’s always Sehun first,” the other members pouted. “Because Uncle Sehun never make me choose,” Xifeng replied, and Sehun cackled. “You’re very pretty today, Xixi. Who did your hair?” Sehun asked, and Xifeng pointed at Yixing.

“Daddy did my hair, and dressed me up like a princess. Am I pretty like mommy?” Xifeng answered, and then asked about her looks. “Xixi, you’re not just pretty, but beautiful!” Kris tells her, and Xifeng covers with both hands and giggled. “Hey, she’s a little girl!” The members threw marshmallows at Kris, and Xifeng laughed aloud.

“Xixi, would you like to go on the swings?” Suho asked, and Xifeng nodded her head. “Daddy, I can go on the swings with my dress, right?” Xifeng asked her father first. “Of course,” he answered with a grin, and Xifeng jumped off of Sehun’s lap and held onto Suho’s hand. “Wait for me too!” Jongin and Jongdae shouted, as they followed after the two.

“Xixi, the slides are more fun!” Her other uncles shouted, as they all scattered around the playground. “I want to try!” Xifeng bellowed, as she followed her uncles. 

Yixing watched from the bench, and smiled at how playful his daughter is. 

“Daddy, daddy! Do you see me?” Xifeng waved her hand, as she sat on top of the tall slide. “I see you!” Yixing shouted back, and waved too. “Weeee~” She added her sound affect of going down the slide, and Yixing clapped.

“Did you see me go down the big slide?” Xifeng asked her father. “I sure did. You were such a big girl!” Yixing replied proudly for her. “I am mommy and daddy’s big girl!” Xifeng said, as she opened her arms widely.

After the fun play time, Xifeng hugged her 11 uncles goodbye, as she and Yixing had to head home to cook dinner. Grocery shopping together, Xifeng would sing randomly to songs of EXO’s. Yixing would correct her here and there, and Xifeng would giggle at her mistakes.

“Daddy, can I be a singer and play your guitar when I grow up?” Xifeng asked, as she stood by the cart. “Of course you can. Daddy’s princess can do anything when she grows up,” Yixing answered, and pulled out two frozen vegetable bags. “I can sing with the uncles too?” Xifeng questioned some more. “You can sing with whoever you want,” he lightly tapped her nose, and Xifeng cheerfully clapped.

The two of them started cooking dinner when they both reached home. Xifeng helped out by setting the table and pouring water into the cups. Though the amount was less, Yixing still congratulates her in doing so.

“The princess waited and waited, but her prince never came. Afraid that her prince might’ve gotten lost, she looked up the sky once more, and prayed at the bright shining star,” Yixing read one of Xifeng’s fairytale books to her.

Just then, you finally returned home to find a dozing off Xifeng in Yixing’s arms. Yixing greeted you with a wide awake smile, but Xifeng was half asleep when you saw her. 

“Long day,” Yixing mumbled with a shrug, and you giggled. “I smell dinner,” you said, and Yixing chuckled. “Xixi, mommy’s home,” you whispered to your daughter, but she was too tired to answer.

Yixing then carried both your daughter to her bedroom, and tucked her in lightly. Afterwards, he came out and saw you getting food for the both of you. He sat across from you, and smiled.

“Thank you for being here always,” you spoke up first. “I wouldn’t be a great father if I wasn’t, right?” Yixing joked, and you chuckled. 

Leaning over the dinner table, you pecked on Yixing’s lips, and he kissed you back gently.

“I think Xifeng is ready for a younger sibling,” Yixing spoke between the kiss, and you both laughed.

©kpopchipmunkparody OMFG. THIS SCENARIO CAME INSIDE MY HEAD AT WORK. LOL. I think I’ve been staring at too many baby shoes. I mean, I do price shoes and all. hahaha! I have more daddy and baby scenarios coming along! :) REQUEST TOO, IF YA WANT! XDD