Kyung Breaks Up With You, and You Commit Suicide

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that it’s over?!” His voice was rather harsher than the first time. “But Kyung…that reason you gave me…it wasn’t enough,” you were choking on your sobs, in hopes that Kyung lied about the breakup.

“It’s not enough? Fine! Then I hope this is enough for you to stop calling and texting me. You’re an annoying and insecure girlfriend, who relies on no one but me. I don’t care if you’re alone with no family and friends. Stop being anti-social, and get a damn life!” And with that, you heard the dreadful low beep sound of Kyung ending the call.

Your lips quivered more than before, and you fell to your knees, sitting in your living room. You didn’t understand why Kyung would break up with you suddenly. Was your seven months relationship really going no where?

You both became clear that once the dating process starts, it’s okay to wait and be patient for one another. Kyung would be busy with his Block B band, as you’ll be busy in school. However, nothing was going to stop the feelings you both have for each other.

Until just last week, Kyung came up to you and broke off the relationship. In your mind, you weren’t sure of how annoying and insecure you were. You did always question him about his days, how is the new album coming along, and if he’s eaten. But you tried not to do it so often, because you knew how Kyung would sometimes be too tired to answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kyung, what is wrong with you?” Zico asked, knowing how Kyung doesn’t seem to be focusing on the work. “Nothing,” Kyung tried brushing you out of his mind, as he read the same verse over and over.

“What do you mean, nothing? I can read it all over you, Kyung. Something is wrong,” Zico said, as he snatched the sheet of lyrics away from Kyung’s face. “I said nothing is wrong, okay?!” Kyung snapped, and then stepped out of the studio room.

“Kyung!” Zico shouted after him, but Kyung ignored his friend. 

He continued walking to the dance practice room, and saw member Ukwon chatting happily away on the phone. Eavesdropping a little, Kyung heard Ukwon telling his model girlfriend that he’s going to reveal their love. Ukwon can’t hide it anymore, as they’ve been dating for a while now, and Ukwon wants to reveal his first love to everyone.

Kyung bit his lower lip, and thought about you. He remembered when Ukwon was under a lot of pressure from the incident in the pass, about his model girlfriend. They had to deny everything, and Ukwon was ban from quite some activities. Kyung didn’t care about getting ban, but was afraid that you’d get hurt by his fans. 

Lucky for Ukwon’s girlfriend, as she is a model. She wouldn’t get chased by a mob of crazy fans, but you would. He was afraid of losing you, if he wouldn’t be there to shield your tiny body. So Kyung made up stupid excuses, and broke it off with you.

“Oh, Kyung. What are you doing here?” Ukwon snapped Kyung out of his thoughts, and Kyung shrugged. “Nothing,” he murmured, trying to wipe off the expression of missing you.

“Are you and your girlfriend okay?” Ukwon was worried for his friend, and Kyung sighed. “We’ve broken up,” Kyung let out a sigh, and Ukwon gave his buddy a quizzical look. “What? I thought she was your type. Your ideal girl. What happened?” Ukwon was in shock.

“It’s best for her. I don’t want her to go through everything, because of me,” Kyung exhaled deeply. “But that’s what couples do, Kyung. Once you devote yourself in a relationship this far, you’re willing to risk anything for your beloved one,” Ukwon tried advising his friend.

“What if I don’t want her to risk anything for me?” Kyung questioned. “Then you’re being selfish and thinking of yourself. Haven’t you ever thought about what she would’ve said first? Your girlfriend is like your best friend. She’s there to help guide you, comfort you, and cry with you even. Please, before making your own decisions, think of hers,” Ukwon replied lastly, and walked away to find the rest of the members.

Whilst Kyung thought about Ukwon’s words, his phone buzzed for a voicemail. He took his cellphone out of his pocket, and listened to the mail he had received.

“I’m sorry, Kyung. Goodbye.”

That was your voice, and it didn’t sound so good. Kyung’s heart dropped, as the scenarios of what you could do to yourself came building up inside his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were done living alone in the world, as you couldn’t bear the harsh words of the people surrounding you anymore. If Kyung, as your ex-boyfriend now, is going to throw those at you, then ending your life must be best.

The water has finally filled up your tub, and you were ready for this. Ready to drown yourself through everything, and just die away with life. Your parents already abandoned you since young, and your aunt sent you away to school in Seoul, because she couldn’t afford having your annoying face around.

Friends, you had quite a few, but was afraid to open up and be with them at all times. As for Kyung, maybe this was what he wanted. If you were to die, then everyone around you would live happier, you thought.

You had sunk yourself in the filled tub, and closed your eyes. You felt your breath loosening up, and you barely had any oxygen left to keep down. But you resist, and held your body, telling yourself that you’re almost there.

Kyung arrived your apartment at last, and started banging on your door loudly. He screamed for your name, and shouted for you to open the door. But there was no footsteps being heard running towards the door, so Kyung searched for your extra hidden key.

Thank goodness for him, Kyung found it sitting on the bottom of your flower pot, and unlocked your door immediately. Walking inside, Kyung didn’t bother taking off his shoes, as he was worried for your sake.

“Jagi!” He screamed aloud, searching for you inside the apartment. “Jagiya!” Kyung called again, as he didn’t find you in the bedroom. 

He then tried the bathroom last, but the door was locked. Kyung panicked, and started banging the door down with his body. The door wouldn’t budge open, and Kyung was more afraid than ever.

“Jagiya!” He yelled for you, as he now kicks the door. “Yah!” Kyung finally got the door to budge open, and ran over to the tub. “Pabo-yah!” He grabbed your body, and pulled you out of the bathtub.

You were coughing hysterically, and feeling a bit dizzy. Kyung was weeping loudly, as he pressed his body close to yours. 

“Kyung…” you muttered out to him, as you smelled his scent. “I’m sorry, so sorry. Please, don’t take your own life away,” Kyung cried, as he rocked you back and forth.

“You…came back,” you coughed some more, and managed to smile a little. “Yeah, I’m back and forever. I’m sorry, jagi. I love you so much. Please don’t do this to yourself again,” Kyung brushed the wet strands of your hair away, and you buried your face in his chest.

“I love you too,” you murmured, and hugged him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@kpopchipmunkparody HOLY MAN. lol. Very sad one, but IT GOT A HAPPY ENDING! XDD AND AGAIN, LET’S ROOT FOR UKWON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND’S LOVE! WOOT WOOT! <3 Thanks for requesting, D_lite__my_Delight