No More Accidents, As Daehyun Loves You Back

Wonderland With Your Biases

partone

 

You woke up to a throbbing pain in your head, remembering that you had went out and drank with Daehyun the previous night.

Wait!

You had confessed to your best friend, whom you’d crushed on forever, and he kissed you in return. Not just that, you even slept with him in the same bed, and for sure of it, you heard him confess back.

Quickly, you fluttered your weakened tired eyes, and saw Daehyun’s blonde hair sticking from under the blanket. His arms were still tightly wrapped around your waist, and his warmth was definitely comforting. 

You love the feeling of finally being with him like this, but he’s a man whose getting married. He was soon proposing to his girlfriend, and will marry her. As for you, you’ll just have to endure the pain and move on.

“Daehyun, Daehyun-ah,” you whispered quietly, and lightly pushing his arm. “Hmm?” He sounded tired also, and not wanting to wake up at all. “Daehyun-ssi,” you tried waking up again, as you wanted to get out of his arms, and leave home.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” Daehyun finally realized that it’s you, and apologized. “No, no, it’s my fault,” you replied, and now slipping out of his arms, which had released you. “It’s not your fault. I led you inside, remember?” Daehyun said, but you brushed his words aside.

“Uhmm, I don’t quite remember anything,” you lied, as you did. “You don’t?” Daehyun’s voice sounded curious, and you turned around and nodded your head. “Yeah, I think I must’ve drank too much,” you cackled a bit, and slipped on your coat.

“Oh…” Daehyun sounded a bit upset, but you couldn’t do much. “I’m sorry, but I think your girlfriend might be looking for you,” you said at last, and exits out of his room.

Suddenly, you heard his heavy footsteps following behind. You turned around to try and stop him, but Daehyun pulled you in his arms. He warmly embraced you, as you were shocked to see this happening.

There is no girlfriend…” he whispered in your ears, and you were confused. “What do you mean?” You asked, and pushed Daehyun away to face him. “I never dated after the second heartbreak,” he mumbled in reply, lowering his head on the ground.

“Then who was that girl you announced as your future wife, when I came to visit your office?” You asked, finding anger building up inside your body. “She’s an intern. I lied, because I wanted to see your reaction,” Daehyun explained, and you rolled your eyes at him.

My reaction? What are you talking about, Dae? This is no time to joke around,” you crossed your arms furiously, and glaring at your best friend. “I found out from Young Jae that you’ve been in love with me for god knows how long. I was truly hurt, never knowing that you loved me as much as I loved you too,” Daehyun finally spat out, and the heels in your hands dropped.

“Omo,” you covered your mouth in shock, as tears welled up in your eyes. “If only I  known sooner. I’m sorry,” he apologized once again, and reached out to hold your hand. “Dae,” you whispered out with a shaky tone of voice, as he slowly pulls you in his arms.

You buried your face in his chest, as you softly wept. His hand slowly brushes your hand, and lightly tries to calm you down. 

“I’m sorry that I lied, but if you were the girlfriend whom we spoke of yesterday, I do love you that much,” he spoke up, in hopes that you’d quiet down. “Why did you try to test me for?” You softly punch his chest with anger.

“I didn’t mean to. But after when you confessed, I knew it that deep down, you really do love me. What Young Jae said was no joke, and I feel the same about you after the past girlfriends I dated. I noticed that they broke up with me for the same reason too,” Daehyun explained, and you gazed up at him.

“What is it?” You queried, whilst Daehyun used his thumbs to wipe your tears. “I couldn’t stop talking about you. I became overly protective sometimes, and when my ex-girlfriends saw me acting jealous over you chatting with Young Jae, they saw it that I love you,” he answered with a tiny smile.

Your heart skipped a beat, not knowing that all those times back in school, Daehyun was jealous.

“Pabo,” you laughed quietly, and choked on your tears a bit, as your head hits his chest. “Yes, I am your pabo,” Daehyun mutters with a slight chuckle, as his chin rests on your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody SO I MADE PART TWO, thanks to alicee-in-wonderlaand for requesting! :) I hope you liked this one, although I couldn’t really think of a damn second part plot. My head like just DIED (for the first), after I got sick. T^T But other scenarios will be better, I promise you, and all readers. XDD Don’t forget to request, everyone!