When You Cried Hugging Zico's Back

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Time was ticking, as Zico was returning home late once again. It never really matter to you that he comes home late, but tonight was the night you wanted him home. 

You just received a phone call from your mother about your father getting into a car accident. He’s in the hospital right now, and all you wanted was to see him, but you lived in Seoul. So all you could do was pray for him to get better, and tell your mother that everything would be fine.

2:56 a.m. read on the clock, and Zico wasn’t home yet. You on the other hand, couldn’t sleep either. You were just tossing and turning on your bed, as you waited for the door. You were waiting to hear Zico open the front door, give out his usual irritating loud grunts, and then makes his way to bed without a shower.

“Aish, why did it rain today?” You finally hear the door open, and Zico fumbling. 

Quickly, you got off the bed and peeked outside from your bedroom to see him. Instead of making his way towards the bedroom like always, Zico walked to the kitchen. 

He must be hungry, you thought. So you crept up behind him quietly, but the floor creaked loudly beneath you. Zico slightly turned his head back, and saw you from the corner of his eyes.

“Oh, why are you still up? Aren’t you usually asleep?” His voice was soft and warm. “I miss you,” you tell him, as you wrapped your hands around Zico, and hugged him from behind. “Jagi, I missed you too,” Zico held onto your hands, as he tried to look at you.

“I’m sorry, but can we stay like this for a while?” You asked, as the tears you held in forever poured out unexpectedly. “Yah, yah, yah. What’s wrong?” Zico panicked, as he can feel the vibrations of your body. “Just let me hold you longer,” you cried softly, and Zico just couldn’t stop being worried.

“Did someone bully you at work? Someone upset you elsewhere? Jagi,” Zico was worried, so he bombarded you with questions. “My father…he got into an accident. I want to be there for him, but I can’t. My mother called and told me, and I’m scared to lose him,” you finally spat out.

Zico gasped in shock, and quickly turned around to hold you in his arms. Tightly squeezing you, he wiped your tears off and cupped your cheeks up to kiss you softly on the lips.

“Don’t worry about a thing, okay? Your father is a strong man. He will survive this accident,” Zico’s words warmed you up completely, and you hugged him back. “Thank you,” you thank him for always being there, and Zico planted a kiss on your forehead. “No problem at all, my love,” he replies, as the two of you hugged in the kitchen for a while.

©kpopchipmunkparody ZICO MY BBY, I REALLY WISH TO HUG HIM. He just looks so huggable. Hahahah. I am happy for their comeback and LOVE LOVE LOVE their album. >_______< BLOCK B FOREVER!