Kai Isn't Focused on EXO Schedules, and You're To Blame

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Jongin-ah~” You called out to him, as you took a quick glance behind the couch. “Jongin?” You weren’t sure if he was even hiding inside the dorm anymore. “Just where are you at, you sneaky little devil?” You scratched your head for a second, as you sighed.

“BOO!” Kai had crept out of the bathroom cabinet, sneaked into the hallway, and jumped right out behind you. “You’re mean! I’m not playing hide-n-seek anymore,” you let out a pout, and Kai laughed.

“Aish, so boring,” he shrugged, and then sat down on the couch. “Tsk. I’m boring? You’re the mean one!” You replied, and you too, sat down on the comfy sofa. 

It’s been 5 months now, since you and Kai had started this cute puppy love. When you first came to meet EXO backstage for the first time, you thought you were literally going to drop dead. Thank god for your cousin to work with them, or else you wouldn’t have gotten the chance to exchange numbers with Kai.

He was your ultimate bias in EXO altogether, but you would , by saying that Jongdae is your bias too, when EXO-M takes their leave. It works every time for a kiss, and you love it.

“When do you think the others will return?” You asked, as your right hand that interlocks with his, stiffens. “Why? Do you not like being here with me alone?” Kai questions back, and you scowled at him.

“I’m asking, because I want us to be alone longer,” you rolled your eyes, and Kai chortled. “I was just kidding, but the hyungs and Sehun should be home soon,” Kai answered shortly. “In that case, I should cook before they get back. I don’t want the kids to go hungry,” you said, standing up from your post.

“Yay! Food from you is like eating heaven,” Kai cheered in horizon, and you raised an eyebrow at him. “You don’t even know what heaven tastes like…” you replied, and Kai playfully punched your arm. “It don’t matter,” he stuck his tongue out at you, and you laughed at his cuteness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hi all!” You greeted all the members, as everyone were found scattered around the floor taking a break. “Thank god you’re here! Did you bring food?” Kai jolted up from the tiled floor, and you giggled. “I brought enough for everyone,” you answered, and the 11 members rushed over to you, as Kai had already reached you.

“Don’t you have work today?” Luhan questioned. “I had today off, because I’m that awesome,” you replied cheekily, and the members laughed. “Thanks for the food. Like always, you are better than Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun joked, and Kyungsoo sent his hyung a death glare.

Suddenly, you heard your cousin calling for you. Glancing behind you, your cousin Ha Jin was signaling for you to go to her. Excusing yourself from the boys, you walked up to her.

“Hey,” you greeted her with a smile, and she dragged you out of the dance room. “Yeah, it’s nice seeing you too,” you sarcastically replied, and then she turned around to face you with an angry expression. “Sorry,” you quickly apologized.

“Don’t say sorry to me, but sorry to your relationship,” Ha Jin said, and you furrowed your eyebrows at her. “What do you mean?” You were confused at what she said.

“I’ve been getting signs of losing my job, because of you and Kai. I also heard that you two haven’t been behaving well too. Plus, the manager told me that Kai has been a bit too focused on his cellphone, rather than practice. I understand that having a boyfriend is great and fun, but you have to know who he is. Kai is not your everyday high school drama free boyfriend, but a celebrity with an image he must tame. If you keep up with texting, calling, and visiting him every bit of the hours during training or any day, you can say goodbye to your relationship. Please, give the poor boy a break from being too in love,” Ha Jin explained entirely, and you blinked at her in unison.

You didn’t know that Kai has been like this at all. He always seemed confident and focused, when you watch him practice. Yeah, he can be quite the lame jokester, but you didn’t know that he was getting off track. 

“Remember, he is the face of the group. Kai’s role is very important. If we lose Kai, we will lose everything,” Ha Jin continued, and you exhaled deeply. “I understand,” you nodded your head at her, and she then pulled you into a hug and apologized.

Afterwards, you then headed back and peeked outside from the dance practice room. Kai was laughing loudly as always with s, meanwhile the others were all trying to see who had better abs. Kai then turned his head towards the door, and saw you standing there. 

“I have to go now,” you mouthed at him. “Okay. Thanks for the food. Love you,” he mouthed back, and did a tiny heart shape sign. “Love you too,” you too, gave him a heart shape sign in return, and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the days past, you noticed to have been ignoring Kai here and there. When he texts you about your day, you just give him a quick ‘it’s great’ reply, and then the conversation stops there. 

Kai did however, found it odd that you’ve been replying like that. Usually, you’ll blab on about your day, and the text would be up to 3-4 pages long. He grew worried, and then decided to check up on you.

You kicked the rocks up ahead of you, whilst walking alone on the sidewalk. You never really mind walking alone, though it would feel nice to have a boyfriend just hold hand in hand with you, and walking together.

That’s when it hit you. Your first time dating Kai, you had always continuously text him to come walk you home. Sometimes, you made him go eat with you on random nights when you’re hungry, and your cousin’s words came back to you.

“I also heard that you two haven’t been behaving well too.”

It was really your entire fault that Kai hasn’t been focusing. If you probably weren’t so needy, and actually come to in mind to remember who Kai is, you would’ve not done what you did. 

“Jagiya!” You heard Kai’s voice from afar, and you raised your head up to search for him. “Jongin-ah…” you mumbled his name, and he quickly runs over to where you stood. “Are you okay?” Kai asked worriedly, as he saw the tears welling up in your eyes.

“I…I…I’m so sorry!” You quickly pulled Kai into a hug, as you bursted out crying. “Jagi, jagiya. What’s wrong? Did someone hurt you? Hey, hey,” Kai grew extremely scared, as he didn’t know why you were crying out of the blue.

“Because…because…of me…I didn’t know…I didn’t know,” you wailed again, not even making sense. “Hey, calm down and talk to me,” he gently caresses your back, as you two stood by the bus stop. “I’m sorry, so sorry,” you just kept apologizing.

Minutes later after crying, you sat down with Kai in a warm cafe shop, and you then explained everything to him. He gently rubbed your hand, and gave you a warm smile.

“Ha Jin,” Kai sighed at her name, and you but your bottom lip. “She’s just been getting on our case lately, because she wants to date Suho hyung. Upon seeing our relationship, Ha Jin is just jealous. Don’t worry about a thing. I’m always focused, on track, and manager is the one off track. You see, Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung found manager sleeping in the lobby one day,” Kai whispered the last sentence, and you giggled.

“You’re so silly,” you muttered out, and Kai raised your hand up close to his mouth, and kissed it. “I’m your silly boy,” he replied, and you blushed madly. “I’ll have a talk with Suho hyung, okay?” Kai reassured you, and you nodded your head. “Sorry,” you apologized again, and he laughed.

“Let’s go home and teach Kyungsoo how to cook,” Kai changes the subject, and you chuckled at his cuteness.

©kpopchipmunkparody a random Kai being requested by foxy_fox! haha. I’ll start writing the random Kai ft. Taemin, and a random Kris you had request for. XDD