when myungsoo/l confesses his love to you

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

It was White Day, which was the other way around of Valentine’s Day, and with this day, Myungsoo hoped to success in confessing his love to you.

In both hands of Myungsoo’s, he held a white paper bag filled with your favorite treats. During Valentine’s Day, you had taken him out on a friendly “date”, as you both are the single ones left in the group of friends. However, you never knew how much Myungsoo liked you, and wished that it wasn’t a friendly date.

“Annyeong!” He greeted you with a wide smile. “Good morning to you too! It’s rare that you’re not so poker faced today,” you joked, and he lightly slapped your arm. 

“Happy White Day!” Myungsoo cheerfully said, as he waved the white paper bag in front of you. “Oh, thanks buddy! You didn’t have to get me anything in return,” you giggled at his cuteness, and then takes the bag.

“Uhmm…your gift doesn’t end here,” Myungsoo sheepishly scratched his nape. “Oh, there is something more?” You asked with wide eyes, and he nodded his head.

Looking from side to side, you followed after Myungsoo too. Did he plan on having a huge parade for you or something? You were getting suspicious, but then it wasn’t anything like that at all.

Before you know it, Myungsoo pulled your head close to his, and both your lips touched. However, he pushed himself away, apologized to you, and then took off running inside campus. 

You were relieved. Myungsoo liked you back.

~~~~~~~~

Lunch time came along, and you noticed how Myungsoo had ignored you all day. With that doing so, you planned on catching him. So on lunch break, you viciously pulled Myungsoo into the science lab.

“S-s-sorry!” He apologized once again, and you were confused. “Why are you apologizing?” You needed an explanation. “I…You…I took your kiss without asking, but it’s because I liked you for so long. Then again, I don’t know if you like me back. So I took off running before hearing your rejection,” Myungsoo explained all in one breath.

You started laughing at his silly doings, and then shushed him up with another kiss. Shocked at your doing, but loving it at the same time, Myungsoo moved his head closer to yours. Deepening the kiss some more, Myungsoo rose his hands up to hold your cheeks.

“I like you too, pabo,” you spoke up with your lips still attaching onto his. “Good, or else I would’ve gotten a heart attack,” Myungsoo replied, and you chuckled.

©kpopchipmunkparody requested by CreamyBumblebee11 for wanting either an infinite or teen top member. :)



 

I hope you liked this one! XDD