He's not an idol, and you both spazz at your favorite KPOP Groups. [B1A4 Vers.]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Baro:

“Why did you come home so late?!” You questioned your boyfriend Sun Woo, who goes by his underground rap name Baro. “Because I have a job…” he answered with the sound of, ‘duh!’

“Sit down! You almost missed the great intro of Big Bang!” You yelped aloud. “What? They’re performing tonight?” Baro asked, as he quickly kicked off his shoes. “Hurry!” You ushered him with a squeaky tone, and he rushed by your side.

“Oh, this is the orchestra version of Haru Haru,” Baro tightened both hands into fists. “I know, and I am so excited, because this my favorite song,” you grab hold of Baro’s arm, and hugged it excitedly.

“Wahh, look at those lucky V.I.Ps,” he gave out a sigh, and smiled at the television. “It’s okay, oppa. One day when we get enough money, you and I will be sitting up front, and going crazy,” you tell him, and he gazed down at you.

“Do you think I’ll be as good as rapper T.O.P hyung, one day?” Baro asked, as he wanted to know if his rapping skills had improved. “Tch, you don’t need to be as good, because in my heart, you’re the best,” you replied, and peck Baro on the cheek.

Baro immediately stood up from the floor, and started to rap to T.O.P’s parts, as you laughed at your silly boyfriend.

Gongchan:

You were going through your albums you had bought, and remembered about the first time your buddy Gongchan had bought you the Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) album. 

Instantly, you took the C.D. out, and placed it inside your radio. You listened to the song play, and started singing to the words exactly, as you danced for a bit.

Little did you know that Gongchan had snuck inside your house, and heard the music being blasted loudly from your room. He was giggling at your awesome moves, and amazing singing voice.

Suddenly, Gongchan joins in with the singing, in which gave you quite a shock. He wiggled his eyebrows at you, and danced. You laughed at his legs being y, and fell to the floor holding onto your stomach.

“Now why is it that you choose to listen to my girls without me?” He questioned you, with both hands on his hips. “Your girls? Pfft, you mean mine?” You asked him back. “Fine, ourgirls,” he rolled his eyes, and you laughed.

Gongchan then gasped aloud, as he saw the entire SNSD collection on your desk. He ran towards them, and picked the albums up gently.

“When was all this bought, and I wasn’t invited?” He gave you a pout. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to. I wanted them all for myself first. Hehe,” you gave out a cute giggle, and he chased you around your room.

“Some friend you are!” Gongchan scowled. “Hey, hey, we can spazz together, okay?” You tried giving a reply, but he didn’t give up on chasing you.

CNU:

“Shinwoo-yah, I finally got the cable working. Come over to watch SS501 right now!” You spazzed aloud over the phone, as you spoke with your best guy friend. “Aish, I’m still working on this essay,” he let out a horrible groan.

“Do you want to be the first one to see their new music video or not?” You sounded quite demanding with a slight pout. “Okay, I’ll be right over!” He answered.

Within the 7 minutes of the cellphone hangup, Shinwoo showed up at your door with delicious donuts.

“Hurry up!” You pulled him inside your house, without having him take off his shoes. “So which band performed already?” He asked curiously, and then sat down next to you. “So far were the reruns of last week’s channel. But it was revealed that in a minute, SS501 will be next,” you squealed at the thought of your favorite band.

“Heck yeah! Best band ever, in whom we both love~” Shinwoo sang with passion, and you laughed at his actions. “Yah, yah, I’m so glad to have a buddy who understands kpop like me,” you said, and smiled at him.

Shinwoo glanced at you and flashed you a heart warming smile. He lightly brushed your hair back behind the ear, and you blushed immediately.

“For starters, kpop is one thing that we both have in common. Also, it must be coincidence that we both love SS501 too. I am glad that you’re not that type of girl friend, who will make fun of my love for bands,” Shinwoo said next, and placed an arm around your shoulder.

“Yeah,” you whispered quietly, as your heart was jumping for joy for Shinwoo and the new music video of SS501’s.

Jinyoung:

“Shopping for an album?” Your crush of seven months, Jung Jinyoung finally spoke to you. “Ah, y-y-yeh,” you nodded your head, and gave him a smile.

“Oh, what bands do you favor?” He asked and tilts his head to the side cutely. “Well, I like a lot of groups. 2PM are one of my favorites,” you answered, and quickly grabs one of their album off the shelf, and showed it to Jinyoung.

He chuckled at your nervous self, and nodded his head. You bit your bottom lip in embarrassment, as Jinyoung’s back now faces you.

“I like 2PM too. Who’s your favorite member?” He continued on the conversation, and turns back to face you with another 2PM album. “Ah, I favor Kim Junsu,” you giggled nervously, as you rubbed your palm.

“No way! Same here,” Jinyoung’s jaw dropped in shock, and your eyes widened with surprise. “Really? You’re the first to like Junsu. My friends chooses other members to adore, but I favor Junsu a lot,” you answered.

“Well then, how about you be my friend, so we can be Junsu’s crazy fans?” Jinyoung questioned. “Y-y-you want to hang out with me?” You asked in disbelief. “Of course. Friends who has things in common should hang out,” he replied with a dashing smile.

“Sure,” you nodded your head with agreement, and soon linked arms with Jinyoung.

Sandeul:

“I don’t care~” You were jamming to your favorite girl group 2NE1, as you washed the dishes in the kitchen. “I don’t care, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh,” you then heard your boyfriend Jung Hwan, who is known as Sandeul the superstar singer at school, singing alongside later.

“Yah, what are you doing?” You asked him, and he grinned widely at you. “I’m just singing with my girlfriend,” he replied cutely, and began poking your sides. 

“Oppa~” You laughed at his silly bothersome, and soon started to splash water at him. “I don’t care,” Sandeul would shake his body purposely, and sing. “Stop it,” you laughed at him, as he never fails to make you laugh ever.

“I have a surprise for you,” Sandeul finally changes the subject. “Surprise? It’s not my birthday though,” you replied, and he rolled his eyes. “Does every surprise must happen to be on your birthday?” He gave out a sarcastic question.

“Tsk, tsk,” you snickered at him, but followed him to the bedroom after turning off the faucet. “Will I like it?” You asked, just to make sure this isn’t some kind of prank. “Oh, you’ll love it,” Sandeul excitedly gave a reply, and opened the bedroom door.

“So what is it then?” You queried on, and watched Sandeul rush over to his backpack, as he started fishing for things. “Do you love me?” He gave out a sudden question, and turned his head around to face you. “Of course I do,” you answered in all honesty, not understanding why he’s asking.

“Then you’ll love me more when I tell you that…I WON TICKETS TO GO SEE 2NE1 FOR BOTH YOU AND I!” Sandeul jumped blissfully, as he waved the concert tickets in your face. 

You stumbled backwards, and stood there speechless for about two seconds.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” You now started to freak out, and jumped into Sandeul’s arms. “Who do you love again?” Sandeul asked, as he started dancing to Clap Your Hands. “Shut up and let me love you!” You answered, and then attacks Sandeul some more.

———————————————-

©kpopchipmunkparody HEY THERE, ANON! Thanks for requesting, although I know this isn’t probably what you wanted or expected. Hmmm… LOL. I’m sorry, I’m just still dying at BAP’s comeback. I’m left speechless and angry.T_T but then I do hope that you enjoyed this, and do request again! XDD