Shopping at Victoria Secret With Kim Himchan

Wonderland With Your Biases

Strolling around inside the store, you were feeling uncomfortable. Of course it's not the fact that you have your handsome boyfriend Himchan with you inside, but you're just not into the y lingerie and cute bras being placed everywhere in Victoria Secret.

However, you were dragged inside the store by Himchan. He seemed more excited about the store than you, and it weirded you out for a couple of minutes. Then again, Himchan is your dorky greasy boyfriend. Something was going on in that mind of his, and you knew it.

"Here babe, I think this is a cute bikini for you!" Himchan exclaimed, as he took down a white two piece bikini with a gold color splashed on it. 

You examined the bikini, and then glanced up to find Himchan smiling cheekily at you. The plans for this weekend was to have fun at the beach, and you've been pestering Himchan about getting a new swimsuit. So instead of swim shorts and a t-shirt, Himchan offered to buy you a bikini. If you say no, then no beach and no new swimsuit.

"It's too much," you mumbled, as you played with the price tag, and fumbled with the swimming bra. "Too much? Hun, I'm buying it for you," Himchan replied, and you shook your head. "No, it's too much as in...my skin will show," you corrected him, and Himchan chuckled. "You act as if I've never seen your body before," he spoke aloud, and the customers inside started to stare your way.

You blushed at what Himchan said, and pushed the bikini out of your sight. Himchan pursed his lips together in disappointment, and then hangs the bikini back up.

"Fine, let's go with this black one," he suggested, and pulls down a y one piece swimsuit, that had huge holes on each side hip. "Himchan...that one is too much also," you muttered, and Himchan sighed in frustration. "It's not too much! It's y, and I love it when you're y!" His voice almost echoed throughout the entire store, and now all eyes were on you and him.

Your face was feeling hot and super red, as Himchan just kept looking at you confusedly. 

"But with your skin tone, I think you'd match the white two piece. The gold on it will bring your eyes out," Himchan was speaking as an expert, and the employees inside were astonished by him. "You know, he is right. Also, there's nothing to be ashamed of, if your boyfriend likes you being y," an employee spoke up, and you wanted die.

"Him-"

"Or we can go with the red bikini here. I think red suits you best!" Himchan spoke up, as he cut you entirely off of what you were going to say. "Also, if you purchase a swimswuit, you can get another one half off, or a set of lingerie half off," an employee stated, and Himchan's eyes lighted in happiness.

"Him-"

"Okay then! I'll take this red two piece, and check out the lingerie. C'mon babe, we're getting you a lingerie!" Himchan excitedly spoke up, as he had cut you off once again. He dragged you to the lingerie room, and gawked at how y they were dressed on the mannequins. You were feeling even more uncomfortable, as it was Himchan doing the shopping instead of you. 

"Like I said before. I love you in red, so I'm buying this-"

"Himchan, can you not? I appreciate it that you want to buy me a bikini and everything, but can't you think of my feelings? Or how I feel about revealing my body? Plus, can't you be more quiet when you speak up loudly about how you think of how 'y' I am to you? Aren't you at all embarrassed? I'm sorry Himchan, I...I just can't do this," you finally blurted out with fury, and dashed out of Victoria Secret.

Tears were forming in your eyes, as you couldn't believe what you did back there. Yeah, Himchan might've embarrassed you, but you probably embarrassed him more. Your mind was blank, as you couldn't think straight. Your heart was pounding fast, and you felt sick to your stomach. You rested on a bench not from the mall, and buried your face into your hands. You started to sob, as you knew it that you had hurt Himchan more than what he had did to you back there. It was uncalled for, but you couldn't take anymore of what he wanted only.

"Uhmm..." you heard Himchan, but you couldn't face him. You were too busy weeping, and didn't want him to see you. "I'm sorry," he apologized, and then knelts down before you. "No, I'm sorry," you apologized in between your sobs, but still didn't remove your hands.

Out of nowhere, Himchan pulled you into his arms. You felt his warm embrace, and tried your best to calm your crying.

"Sorry, I guess I was just too carried away about having a very gorgeous girlfriend," Himchan continued on the apologizing. "No, no, it's not you. I just don't have the confidence like how you thought I do," you replied, and Himchan pulled you away from the hug and wiped your tears. "Silly girl, don't cry! I promise that I won't buy anything and force you into wearing something you don't want. I will not step inside Victoria Secret again too," Himchan said, and you chuckled at his silly promise. "I'm really sorry for what I did back there, and you don't have to make any promises about anything. I just don't have the confident to be y, as I don't feel like I am," you replied, and Himchan head bumps you.

"How can you say that you're not y? Babe, you're my goddess! My stunning and gorgeous woman, whom I fell in love with!" Himchan praised you, and you shyly giggled at him. "You're too loud," you told him, and covered his mouth. Himchan laughed, as he kissed your hand, and then leaned in to kiss your lips. "Forget the bikinis. You're perfect the way you are, and I wouldn't want any man drooling at your fine self," Himchan said, and you hugged him.

"Thank you, Himchan. I love you so much," you tell him, and Himchan hugged you back. "I love you super much and more!" He shouted, and the air was filled with great laughter.


ERMAHGERD.

This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

BUT MY MIND WAS DRIFTING.

Himchan... MY HUBBY! <3 lol