Chanyeol Changing Both Your Baby Boy's Diaper

Wonderland With Your Biases

"Yeobo, can you change Jung Ho's diaper? I am going to shower," you told your husband Chanyeol, who is playing his XBOX 360 only.

"B-b-b-but~" Chanyeol stuttered, but you purposely placed your son down onto Chanyeol's game consol.

"Learn," you strictly spoke, as you gave him the 'mom' look. 

Chanyeol sighed, as he paused his game, and looked at baby Jung Ho. Chanyeol smiled at his baby boy, and pinched his cheeks lightly. 

"Now, there isn't any manual instructions on how to change a diaper, but I'll do my best to change your diaper," Chanyeol spoke to both your son.

Jung Ho squinted his eyes, and let out a tiny gurgle, which brought multiple laughter out of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol placed Jung Ho onto the sofa, as he knelt down on the carpet in front of Jung Ho. 

"Aigoo, aigoo," Chanyeol was doing his baby talk to Jung Ho. He then pulled a diaper out of Jung Ho's baby diaper bag, and set it aside.

"Now how do I take off your pants?" Chanyeol asked, as he untied Jung Ho's shoes and then unbuckled the overall top. 

"Ouh~ You did a poopy, my boy," Chanyeol said, as he could smell the poop from inside Jung Ho's clothes. 

"Jagiya, where are the baby wipes?" Chanyeol shouted from the living room, but with you already showering, you didn't hear him.

"Hold on okay, Jung Ho? I need to find your wipes," he spoke again to the baby boy. 

Just then, Jung Ho started to cry, and Chanyeol panicked. "Sh, sh, don't cry Jung Ho-yah. Appa is looking for your wipes, neh?" Chanyeol tried to calm down Jung Ho.

Jung Ho then cried louder, and Chanyeol dumped out the baby diaper bag, and out came the hiding baby wipes. 

"Okay, I'm going to wipe your now," Chanyeol said, as he took off Jung Ho's pants entirely off, and ed the onesie. Jung Ho's legs started to kick at Chanyeol's hold, as he cried more.

"Sorry Jung Ho, but please don't cry. Appa is trying hard," Chanyeol pleaded, as he opened the dirty diaper. "Ouh, your poopoo reeks so bad, but it's okay. Appa got this," Chanyeol said, moving back a bit, as he held his breath. 

Chanyeol moved back forward, and quickly wiped the poop off of Jung Ho's . Chanyeol quickly swapped the clean diaper under Jung Ho, as he pulled the dirty diaper out and under of Jung Ho. 

Jung Ho was still crying and kicking, so Chanyeol couldn't wrap the diaper up on time, and Jung Ho then started to piss out of nowhere. 

"No, no, no!" Chanyeol yelped, as he tried to block the pee from getting onto him.

You giggled aloud, as you saw Chanyeol struggled to put a diaper on Jung Ho.

"Help me," Chanyeol pouted with a plead, and you nodded your head, as you knelt down next to him.

"You're one hell of an appa," you teased Chanyeol, as pouted once more.


AHHHH CHANYEOLLIEEEE! <3

How I love you, you deep voice tall giant cutie babe! 8D