You and Kris gets into a heated argument, and breaks up.

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You were working on your fashion project for the runway show of yours, and your theme was: Flashing Futuristic.

It was very stressful for you, as you’ve never thought that your work would be noticed this far. As for one, thanks to your professor and a good friend for helping you out, your fashion was going to be modeled at a high fashion magazine show.

On the other hand, Kris Wu, who is your boyfriend of a year and two months, was returning from China to visit you. Yes, he is the popular EXO-M’s duizhang, and your boyfriend. 

How you two met was simple. A friend of yours, who is working as their coordi-noona, needed your advice for fashion once, and you gladly helped out. It was EXO’s important showcase, and it would look weird for the rookies to show up in unattractive clothing.

After a while of hanging around with your friend, Kris took the courage and approached you. The two of you talked for about three months, and he asked you out. Not long after into your eight months relationship, the reporters, paparazzi, and SM revealed about the dating. It was all good, as long as you two were to keep good images of yourselves.

“Boo!” Kris failed in scaring you, as you were too busy sewing your cloths piece by piece. “You’re back already?” You asked without looking. “Yep! It was such a long flight. The stewardess tried flirting with me, you know?” Kris and his games. He always wanted to make you jealous. “Oh yeah? That’s cool! However, she won’t be able to touch you, as you belong to me,” you answered, but still didn’t turn to look at Kris.

“Babe, are you not going to give me a welcome back kiss?” Kris asked, as he came and plopped down next to you. You glanced at him with a tiny smile, and kissed his cheek. “Sorry hun, I have no time to play at all. I really need to get these dresses done by tonight. The fashion show is tomorrow,” you tell him, as your eyes went back and glued onto the shiny cloths.

“Geez, I finally come back to see you, and your eyes just focuses onto your fashion. Am I not important at all?” Kris sarcastically asked, but you found it annoying. This wasn’t the first time, but he had pushed the limit. “Look, I’m just trying to have a good show like how you and EXO does, okay?” You gave a reply to him, as a bit of attitude was added in.

“Didn’t need to show such attitude,” Kris mumbled. “What?” You asked, now facing him. “Nothing,” he shook his head, and you sighed. “I’m sorry that you’re back and I’m not spending time with you right now. But we have the rest of the day after tomorrow. I promise that we will hangout,” you tell him, but Kris just shrugged and mumbled, “whatever”.

You didn’t understand why Kris was acting like a child. You always waited for him, and with the fashion show being important to you too, why can’t Kris understand that? 

“Are you mad at me?” You asked him, but Kris glanced away. “Why should I be mad for? It’s not as if you’ll care anyways,” he replied softly, and hung his head low. “Seriously, Kris. If I didn’t care for you, I wouldn’t have still been with you all this time,” you had it. Enough was enough.

“So what? Are you trying to say that you never cared?” Kris twisted your words around. “I didn’t say that,” you turned back to the dress you were sewing. “Oh, okay. Then what did you mean? Because from the looks of it, you don’t seem to be happy to see your boyfriend,” Kris blurted out. 

“I am happy, Kris. I’m just really frustrated in my work. I have a life too!” You raised your voice a bit. “And you think that I don’t have a life? I have one too, and I’m trying very hard here to make us work, since I’m an idol,” Kris too, raised his voice at you. However, you were thrown back by his words. Everything was all about him, and you just didn’t want to deal with this right now.

“I never said that you weren’t trying. But I can’t just sit around and watch you follow your dreams, as I’m not following mine. I have dreams and goals to accomplish in life too, Kris,” you calmly tell him. “I didn’t say that you needed to sit around and watch me. It was on your own doing, so don’t blame me for putting you this way,” he gave you another twisted reply.

“Look, it’s been a long day for the both us. I know, and I understand-“

“No. You don’t know. I’ve had longer days, and everyday I do pray to come back to Korea to hug and kiss the living out of you. But on the other hand, you’re too busy drowning yourself in these hideous clothes you call fashion! Look at me, babe. I’m your fashion, and that’s all you need!” Kris lashed out his anger on you.

With his offending words, you then slapped Kris across the face. Enough was enough, and you were done. You were through with Kris being all high and mighty about himself. Having too much confidence can sometimes be such a bother, and you were tired of it. Kris was too full of himself, and as patient as you were with him, you had feelings too.

“Get out,” you demanded. “Hmph, whatever,” he grabbed his belongings, and soon headed out of your apartment. 

Were you going to cry? You weren’t sure. Even if you did, would it be tears of how Kris offended you, or would the tears be for what happened between you and him? The more you thought of it, the more the stress grew.

“Kris came back to the dorm throwing a huge tantrum. Is everything alright?”Chanyeol texted you. 

“We gotten into an argument, and I think we’ve broken up.” You texted Chanyeol back.

After Kris, you got very close with Chanyeol and the rest of the members. However, you were closest with Chanyeol, as the two of you were the smiling derps of the crew. Also, you both loved playing games, and always make up the weirdest games amongst the group.

“Huh? Broken up? I’ll apologize for Kris’ behalf, but I think he’s been having a bad day ever since the airport. Luhan and Tao told us that Kris had an annoying stewardess trying to get at him. Along with that, the manager scolded him about hanging around women, because scandals would start, and the EXO group would look bad, since we all look up to Kris.” Chanyeol texted you back.

After reading the text, you felt bad for what you had done. Still, Kris didn’t tell you anything. Maybe if he had told you about what had happened, and didn’t try to make you jealous, the slap and argument wouldn’t have occurred. 

“Oh well, Channie. I can’t take back what happened. I’m sorry that you had to find out like this. As for Kris, just let him be, I guess. He had offended me in a very immature way, and I don’t know if I can forgive him for that. Plus, about the fashion show tomorrow, it really depends on you guys if you all want to come. Goodnight.”With that, you then ignored the rest of Chanyeol’s, and majority of the members’ calls and texts.

You had more important things to do too, and you can’t just always focus on Kris. If he can focus on his career, you can too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody PART ONE ONLY. Part two will be up tomorrow. I need le sleep. hehehe. GOODNIGHT ALL!

And darn that Krease. e_______e