You Accidentally Confessed to Taemin, Thinking that He was Kai

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You’ve been working at the SM building as f(x)’s stylist, and you’ve been getting your eyes caught onto EXO’s face member Kim Jongin. When he’s on stage of course, his name changes to Kai. 

Silly thing is, you actually thought Kai was his real name at first, because when you both first met, he introduced himself as Kai. Until Amber corrected you, and said that his real name is actually Kim Jongin.

“That was a great performance!” You squealed with Sulli. “Is my make up okay?” Krystal asked, making sure that her eyeliner hadn’t smeared. “You’re fine,” Amber rolled her eyes, and Krystal made a face. “Your makeup is okay,” you replied, and Krystal gave you a smile.

“Great performance. However, I bet you that we’re going to do it ten times better,” Jongdae came by and trolled the f(x) girls, and you snickered along with the girls. “We’ll see, Mr. Lushifer,” you , and he lightly pinched the tip of your nose. 

“Super Junior will be performing first, and then EXO,” the staff walked by, and everyone nodded their heads in understanding. “Hide all the water bottles!” Chanyeol shouted down the hall, as he ran off with about five water bottles in his arms.

You all laughed at the happy virus giant, as he wanted to win the water contest this time. Suddenly, you felt a nudge from leader Victoria. 

“I see that Kai just walked by,” she whispered into your ear. “Unnie,” you lightly slapped her arm, and she chuckled. “Go tell him,” Victoria said, and you bit your bottom lip shyly. “Don’t wait any longer, or a girl somewhere here will sweep him off your feet,” Victoria continued on pressuring you, and you sighed.

Making your way out of the f(x) room, you went to search for Kai. You even walked back stage, in hopes to find him randomly hiding from Chanyeol or any of the members with a water bottle, but in no luck to finding him. Then it clicked inside your head that he could be in the dressing room getting ready.

Right when you were about to make your way there, you thought you had saw him. You couldn’t see very good from away, but that was definitely Kai’s side face. 

“Kai, Kai!” You shouted out aloud, as you caught up to the member with his back facing you. “I need to talk with you. Well, more like I have to tell you something,” you said, trying your best to succeed. 

“But-” the member was turning around to face you, and you shyly turned away.

“I like you, Kai. I really, really like you. Since the beginning of your pre-debut times and until now, I’ve come to like you,” you blurt out immediately all in one breath.

Instead of hearing words for a response, you heard laughter. Confused at the thought of it, you turned back around and noticed who the person was. 

“Well, if I was Kai, I would be very thrilled,” SHINee’s maknae Taemin teased you, and you sheepishly laughed. “I…I…I was just practicing, you know?” You defended yourself, and Taemin laughed even louder this time. “Sure you were,” he joked again, before taking his leave when you apologized.

“Aish, how embarrassing,” you mumbled to yourself. “I find it cute, actually,” Kai’s voice was heard from behind you. “Eh?” Your eyes were opened widely, and you turned around to face the ‘real’ Kai this time.

“So are you going do another practice round, or spill out the unrehearsed one?” Kai teased you, and you blushed immediately. “Hehehe…” you sheepishly laughed, as you scratched your nape. “I like you too, you know?” Kai admitted his feelings, and you were shocked by this.

“Really?” You questioned. “Mm,” he nodded his head, and gave you that heart melting smirk. “Well then, Kim Jongin, I’ve liked you for a very long time now. I hope that you’d accept my feelings,” you confessed once more, and Kai chuckled.

“Come hug me, pabo,” he tells you, as he pulled your body up close to his, and embraced you tightly in his arms.

©kpopchipmunkparody foxy_fox, i hope you liked this tiny Taemin and Kai one. LOL. I couldn’t think of any for them. I had one in mind, but then i lost it. i guess working and thinking about scenarios shouldn’t be mixed…HAHAHAH. REQUEST AWAY, MY READERS. :)