Crazy Girl is Gone, and Chen is Yours

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You’ve just got done hiding from Hee Sung and her minions, when you found yourself inside the music room. You came to think that you haven’t actually been inside the room before, so you thought about checking for yourself.

There, you saw plenty of photos of the honored singers, and posters of idols too. Your eyes scanned around the music class, and soon landed upon a picture of Kim Jongdae. He wasn’t smiling, but holding onto a microphone, and facing away from the camera.

‘Cute.’ You spoke inside your head, as a tiny smile came upon your face.

“Hey, aren’t you a friend of Rae Mi’s?” A male’s voice spoke up from behind, and you quickly turned around to face who is was. 

To your utter shock, it was Jongdae himself.

“Uh…Yeh,” you nodded your head, and bowed to greet him politely. “I’m Kim Jongdae,” he introduced himself, whilst walking towards you. “Nice to meet you,” you gave him a smile, and soon introduced yourself also.

“What are you doing inside here?” Jongdae asked with a sweet smile, as he walks towards the huge piano on the mini stage. “Uhmm…just checking out the room?” You tried giving out your best answer, and heard him chuckle.

“I’m surprised you’re not out hanging with Rae Mi,” Jongdae said, as he turned his head to face you. “Well, she’s busy,” you lied, not even knowing where Rae Mi is hiding in fact.

“And you’re not helping her?” He asked. “Why do you ask?” You were curious as to why he was questioning you so much. “Oh, I was just wondering, because you’re always there helping her with the stage props,” Jongdae replied tilting his head to the side, and you soon started to chew your bottom lip.

“Thanks for helping, by the way,” again, Jongdae sent you another smile, sweeter than the usual one. “Uhmm, yeah, no problem,” you felt your heart skip a beat, and gave out a sheepish laugh.

“So are you going to stay and listen to me play?” He queried, as you just stood like a statue in the middle of the room. “Oh, actually, I have to get going. I’ll listen to you play soon,” you answered, and turned around to accidentally hitting a desk.

“Ommf,” you groaned, and Jongdae laughed behind you. “I’m okay!” You waved your hand, and just walked out of the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where have you been hiding all day?” You managed to ask Rae Mi, finally seeing her after school. “I’ve been with my judging crew all day. It’s the only way to be safe, since the teachers are in the room also,” Rae Mi gave out an answer, and you slouched down by the wall.

“What about you?” She asked, now sitting by your side. “I went to hide in the music room for a while, and then ran inside the library a while later,” you answered, and without knowing, a smile crept upon your face.

“You’re smiling,” Rae Mi said, pointing at you. “What? Pfft,” you slapped her finger away, and then stood up straight. “Did something happen when we had separated?” Rae Mi squinted her eyes, whilst looking at you.

“Uhmmm…sort of,” you chuckled a bit, trying to hold yourself together. “Sup!” Jongdae came by, and gave you a head nod. “Hey,” you waved back, and Rae Mi turned her gaze back at you.

“Don’t tell me you like him,” Rae Mi teased, as she teasingly pinched your right arm. “What? We talked for like five seconds!” You defended yourself, but Rae Mi laughed at your already red blushing face.

“Come here,” Rae Mi pulled you away from the crew around, whilst Jongdae’s gaze followed you and Rae Mi towards the auditorium seats. “He likes you,” Rae Mi whispered inside your ear, and you pushed your friend aside. “Who says?” You scoffed in disbelief.

“He told me,” Rae Mi answered back with confidence, and turned around to give Jongdae a wave. “Yeah right,” you rolled your eyes, and was about to walk away, when Rae Mi stopped you.

“I never lie to you, remember?” She said, eye smiling at you. “Then tell me about the Hee Sung drama crap,” you crossed your arms at her. 

Rae Mi’s post stiffened, as she didn’t seem to want to tell you anything.

“Rae Mi-ah, if you’re done fooling around, please come back and help,” the professor instructed her. “I’ve got to go,” she tells you, and then walks back towards the stage.

You sighed in frustration, and left the auditorium room. Before you even made it out of campus, you felt a hard tug from behind.

“I’m done—”

“It’s time to pay back now, !” Hee Sung shouted, as she slapped you hard across the face. 

You stumbled back a bit, as you held your pained cheek. You scoffed at the expression of Hee Sung’s, and soon enough swung your backpack at her too. She backed away, and you had missed the hit.

Her three minions came and held you back, as Hee Sung started to slap you two more times. You looked up at her with death threatening eyes, and soon enough shook her minions away.

“Think that you’re the only tough one?” You charged up at her, and gave her one of the most deserving punch on her Hee Sung’s jaw. “Ughh,” she groaned, whilst laying on the floor. “Unnie!” Her three minions shouted at Hee Sung, as they ran to attack you.

You quickly grabbed your backpack, and darted back towards inside the campus. Without knowing, you had ran and bumped into Jongdae. He grabbed your shoulders hastily, and smiled at the sight of seeing you, but it soon faded when he saw the watery eyes you had.

“Come back here, you dumb !” The minions shouted after you. “Sorry, Jongdae,” you apologized, and tried to make a run for it, but he held you. “Don’t be sorry,” he replied, and looked up to find Hee Sung and her minions at the entrance.

“Jongdae-ssi,” Hee Sung was flabbergasted to see Jongdae holding you in his arms. “This is why I can’t ever date you,” Jongdae spoke in a stern and serious tone of voice, which you’ve never thought of hearing before.

“Oppa,” Hee Sung’s voice trembled, but Jongdae ignored her. “Are you okay?” Jongdae pulled your chin up to face him, and you nodded your head. “Don’t come near her again, or I will have you expelled,” Jongdae threatened Hee Sung and her minions, as he took off his blazer and covered you with it.

“Come on, let’s go,” he whispered sincerely to you, as he remained holding you in his arms, whilst you both exits out of the entrance together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks for earlier today,” you gave Jongdae a tiny smile, as your bottom lip was still in a bit of pain. “It’s okay. Hee Sung has been a bit psychotic,” he teased, and you giggled lightly. “Don’t forget to apply the remedy on before bed,” Jongdae reminded you, as he handed you a plastic bag.

“Sure thing,” you replied with a smile, and nodded your head. “Wait, I think the nurse forgot one more medicine,” Jongdae said, and you raised a brow at him. “What is it?” You tilt your head confusedly at him.

Jongdae leaned close to your face, and softly pecked your tiny bruised on the lips. You stood frozen in place, as his cologne seemed to have hold you in. After he pulled away, Jongdae ruffled your hair with a tiny laugh, and walked off.

That night, you called Rae Mi and told her everything. You both squealed away, and soon enough, Rae Mi spilled out her beans of why she had been hanging out with Hee Sung.

Hee Sung has been threatening Rae Mi to keep you away from Jongdae. Knowing how much violence and power Hee Sung holds, Rae Mi was dead on scared, but she couldn’t pull you away. Jongdae is a friend of Rae Mi’s, and when he told her that he wanted to get to know you for a long time now, Rae Mi decided to break the rules of Hee Sung’s.

Rae Mi apologized for trying to hide everything from you, but she did her best so that Hee Sung wouldn’t hurt you. You and Rae Mi then made up, and said that it’s okay for Hee Sung to do whatever, as she won’t ever get the guy anyways.

You two ladies laughed everything off later, and you bid goodbye to your best friend and drifted of to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of the talent show had arrived, and you remembered Jongdae telling you sit on the front seat row. You had no choice either, as Rae Mi were the eyes to make sure that you sit there also.

Performance after performance, and Jongdae finally came up on stage. Everyone applauded for the talented kid, and so did you. He didn’t look so nerdy anymore, as he was dressed entirely in a suit, with his hair slick back neatly.

You blushed at how dashing Jongdae looked, and his eyes scattered around to find you. Giving him a small wave, Jongdae smiled showing his teeth, and cleared his throat in the microphone.

“Before I begin, I would like to invite someone up here,” Jongdae announced, and the audience whispered all around. “She’s really special to me, and has been since the beginning of first semester. I don’t think I would’ve ever made it up here,” Jongdae continued on, and soon called for you to come up the stage.

Thrilled and confused at the same time, you still continued up the stage to greet Jongdae and the audience. You were blushing like mad, while Jongdae just remained calm smiling at you.

Jongdae turned to your side, and soon started singing into the microphone. He remained the soft and generous looks at you, as the song was smooth and simply sweet to melt your heart away.

His gaze made your entire body weak, but it didn’t help the fact that, you were falling for the man who sort of stole your first kiss. After the song ended, the audience went wild, and you threw your arms around to hug him.

“Remember back in the library, when you stood up to those jocks?” Jongdae whispered inside your ear, as he hugs you back. “Yes, I remember,” you replied. “Well, it was me who you stood up for,” Jongdae responded, and pecked your cheek.

[Flashback]

“So just when are you going to give us our demo C.D?” A giant kid asked, as he nudges Jongdae’s shoulder. “I can’t cheat anymore,” Jongdae answered honestly, and the four jocks surrounded him.

“You’re not cheating. You’re helping,” one tried to correct him, as he high-five a friend. “It’s not helping, if I’m just making it for you guys,” Jongdae replied, and the boys started to push him around, causing a loud ruckus inside the quiet library.

“Just shut the up, will ya? Students are here to study quietly, not be so y and pick on others!” You slammed your textbook down on the table of Jongdae’s, and yelled at the jocks.

“Will you look at this girl?” One scoffed, as he tried to grab your shoulder. “Disgusting pigs,” you muttered under your breath, and grabbed his hand before he can get to you, and pushed it backwards.

“Ow, ow, ow!” The jock cried, and then falling to his knees. “Run off and stop bullying anymore, before I break all your legs,” you threatened the guys, and soon enough released the jock’s hand.

“Quiet down!” The librarian came to shush everyone. “Hmph, this isn’t over,” the jocks mumbled at Jongdae, whilst staring at you. “Don’t let the jocks get to you. They’re nothing but losers,” you cackled, and then walked back to your shared table with Rae Mi.

[End of flashback]

©kpopchipmunkparody Sorry if this one was kind of lame as the part two…. >___> I’m like still kind of feeling a bit wheezy from the medicine last night. LOL! Yes, my immune system is so weak. ;_; But do not worry about a thing, as I’ll make sure to get better soon, and the scenarios will be BETTER~ XDD