Kris' Warm Comfort and Confession

Wonderland With Your Biases

You've been crying nonstop at to your best friend Kris Wu, after finally breaking up with your boyfriend of five months whom you had caught him cheating. 

The first time you caught the douche cheating on you, he came to your doorstep with a dozen of roses, begging for forgiveness. Promising that he won't do it again, you bought his lie and trusted him.

The second time you caught him the act again, he pleaded right on the scene, asking for you to not leave him. As he couldn't live without you, and promised again to not cheat once more.

This time when you had caught him cheating again, you walked up to him and confronted him. He acted as if you both never knew each other, and you gave him a hard slap across the face, and took off crying.

Kris was so heart broken to see you cry so hard, as you've never cried for a jerk this much before. This third boyfriend of yours was a real douche, and Kris wanted to give him a beating. But you didn't want the guy to get hurt, as you wanted comfort.

"I just don't get it?" You asked in your crying voice. "Why does all the guys I end dating, always do this? I am so stupid, and I hate myself!" You shouted with anger inside your apartment, as Kris wrapped his arms around you.

"Your tears are not worth dropping for that . You're not stupid, and don't hate yourself. It's not your fault," Kris told you, and you pushed him away so you could blow your nose.

"I'm never dating again," you spoke angrily, and Kris laughed. "That's what you said in your last relationship," he said, and you punched him on the arm. "I'm telling the truth now," you said, and Kris ruffled your hair.

"You just haven't met the right guy only, so it's fine. Getting your heart broken is normal," Kris said with a shrug, and you looked at him. "It's easy for you to say, Mr. I'm Single Forever," you joked, and Kris giggled as he wiped your tears.

"Speak of you being single, why are you single?" You asked, and Kris tilted his head to the side. "Well, seeing you in your relationships, I don't think I'd want to be in one," Kris joked, and you pinched him hard. "That's not funny," you told him, but Kris laughed still.

"I'm just kidding with you, sheesh! Why so serious?" Kris said, as he still laughed. "I knew I was wrong having you here to comfort me instead," you mumbled, and Kris softly punched your cheek. "I'm single because the woman I like is never single when I want her to be," Kris finally answered.

You gazed at him with confusion, and Kris just smiled.

"So who is this girl you speak of?" You asked curiously. "She's a one of a kind. Smiles a lot, very hilarious, dead on cute, and is a great cook," Kris described the woman. "She's a keeper Kris, why don't you confess?" You asked, finding interest in the girl Kris spoken of.

"I'm afraid that she'll hate me," Kris answered, and you furrowed your eyebrows at him. "I don't hate you, so she won't obviously hate you," you replied.

Kris softly brushed your hair behind your right ear, as he inched close to you, and pecked your lips.

"The woman is you," Kris confessed, and your eyes widened in shock. "You're right, I would hate you," you sarcastically said, as you both laughed together and then kissed passionately.

"Wait, who was the one who said, 'I won't date anymore' just moments ago?" Kris mimicked your voice in a high pitch tone. "Shut up, I don't sound like that," you told him, and slapped his arm.

Kris laughed at your silliness, and you both continued on kissing.


 

KRISUS. 

I was listening to DAVID TAO - I LOVE YOU song as I wrote the FIRST ONE before my stupid safari tab REFRESHED! =_="

Then as I rewrote this one, I changed my song to F4 - CAN'T LOSE YOU.

Ahh yes, good old songs to a nice tiny scenario! :D