Tao's In Love With You

Wonderland With Your Biases

You've always been the third wheel in the friendship between of Huang ZiTao and his girlfriend Liu Faye. Of course it was always awkward that Tao would invite you for the heck of it, as he'll have one of the guys be your date. However, you didn't like it, because truth be told, you were in love with Tao.

Of course, you and Lie Faye are friends too, but then you're both not as close as you and Tao are. Even though the two of them have you be their messenger, sending love letters back and forth to each other, as you're the great friend, you slowly found yourself liking him.

At first, you thought that it might just be a tiny crush, and it'll brush off. Though, the more you and Tao talked, your feelings grew stronger. Soon after, if was said that Faye had broken up with Tao. She told you that he was too much, and didn't want that type of guy. C'mon, too much? All Tao ever did was love her, what can she ask for more?

You found Tao crying to you for the first time, as he didn't understand why Faye broken up with him. You were there to comfort him, and always there to make him happy as the time passed by. Soon after, you found out why Faye broke the poor boy's heart. It was because she had been cheating on him. You were furious with your blood boiling in anger, but you just brushed it off and told Tao that he could do better.

As months passed by, Faye comes hanging out with the gang as if everything is normal. You can see the pain Tao has on his face, and it was killing you. 

"Tao, do you still love her?" You asked him, as you welcomed Tao to your home after the hangout. "Not really...the feelings are fading away slowly," he answered softly, and the two of you entered your room. 

It was fine to have Tao come to your room, as your parents never mind. Tao was almost like part of the family, as your parents accepted him in all the time. He was your friend, and your parents knew his parents, so everything was all good.

You both sat down in front of your laptop, as you surfaced on YouTube to find a movie. You can feel the burning gaze of Tao's, and quickly turned your head towards him. He was really staring at you, and your heart started to beat fast.

"You know, I don't even love her anymore, because I've found someone else," Tao said, and you gave him a small smile. 

Suddenly, you saw Tao inching closer to your face, and both your lips touched. Soon, the kiss deepened, and you found his arms around your waist, as you hand caressed the back of his neck. You both tasted each other's tongues, as the kiss passionately continued.

Unfortunately, you heard a knock at your door. Both you and Tao stopped kissing, and your father opened your door.

"Your mother and I are heading to the market. Did you both want anything?" Your father asked. 

You both shook your head, and then your father left. You looked back up at Tao, and you both giggled at what you two just did.

Weeks passed after the kissing incident, and the more Faye hung out with the gang along with her boyfriend, Tao wasn't bothered anymore. Faye seemed to be the one being bothered, as she saw you and Tao always teasing each other and fighting over silly things.

Faye soon confronted you one day at school, and you said nothing. All you blurted out to Faye, was that she had lost the perfect man she can had in life. Faye was upset at your words, but she couldn't do anything about it, as it was right. 

On the day of Tao's birthday, he took you to the carnival. He wanted to spend his birthday with someone special, he tells you. Before leaving home when the sun had setted, Tao pulled you inside the ferris wheel. You both gawked at the amazing sight down on the floor, as the lights of every ride glowed beautifully.

"This is so beautiful!" You shouted in happiness. "You're beautiful," he said, and you gaped at him with a red blushing face. "Tao..." you mumbled to him, and he reached over to hold your hand. "I don't know when it was, but I'm in love with you. I want to thank you for being there for me, when no one was. I really love you," Tao confessed, and your heart a skipped a beat.

"Tao, I'm in love with you also," you confessed back, and Tao embraced you into his arms. 

Instead of kissing, you both cuddled together in the ferris wheel, as the sight seeing was enjoyable to both of your eyes.


I HAD A DREAM OF THIS, AND I HAD TO WRITE IT. 

YES, I DREAMT THAT I KISSED TAO.

OMFGGGGGGGG! MY FEELS.

*DEAD*