Chapter Sixty-four: Caught

Striving With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin finished packing up the clothes that they had bought in a suitcase that Sana had bought for them yesterday. Midway, Soeun suggested to leave a couple of outfits here since they’d be coming back here every now and then. Agreeing that it was a good idea, Soojin decided to leave two outfits for her and another pair for Soeun.

“Pretty neat place.” Soeun said as she gazed around the suite.

“Our little hideaway.” Soojin said as she hugged her lover from behind. Sharing a tender kiss with Soeun, Soojin then went back to finishing her packing, spending a moment to recheck if all the gifts were properly placed inside the bags.

The were admittedly a bit sad to leave, they had taken a liking to their new surroundings. Seeing Soojin’s glum face, Soeun reminded her that they could always come back later.

“We could also bring the kids along.” Soeun suggested which made a smile bloom across Soojin’s lips. Taking one last check, Soojin rolled the suitcases near the front door. A bellboy would be here to pick up the bags soon.

“Nice idea, Jihyo and Hyewon would love it here.” Soojin agreed.

Soeun voiced her agreement and said that Jihan would probably love those little capsule toys found in vending machines. She had bought a couple dozen of those toys for the two of them. Soojin had bought Chaewon a pair of Labrador Retriever-themed bedroom slippers. She would absolutely love them as bedroom slippers were Chaewon’s favorite footwear inside their apartment. Knowing her, this would probably end up in her shelf of cute stuff.

There was a knock on the door followed by Sana’s voice.

“Yoo-hoo! You two still here right?” Sana asked as she softly rapped on the door.

The couple answered back as Soeun got the door open. Sana peeped inside and Soeun invited her inside.

“I hope you two enjoyed it here.” Sana asked as she looked sat on the couch.

Soojin meanwhile got her something to eat. Soeun stayed to entertain Sana as they chatted about various things. Remembering Tzuyu, Soeun asked where she was.

“Oh, she went to her parents earlier. She’ll be back soon before we drop you guys off at the airport.” Sana explained.

Soojin arrived with a couple of biscuits, macaroons and a pot of tea. She apologized for not having prepared better food as they were already packing up.

“Oh silly! This is alright! You two really love to eat.” Sana giggled as she assured Soojin that it was not a problem. She further stated how she envied them as they could eat lots without even gaining an additional pound. Soojin blushed and just said that their weight gains weren’t that obvious.

Sana countered this by trying to span her fingers on Soojin’s waist, as if it was a makeshift tape measure. Surprised to find that Soojin was quite fit, she then went to Soeun. Completely surprised to find these two ladies’ waistlines. Their estimated waistlines wasn’t supposed to belong to someone who ate about five times a day during their stay in the hotel.

“We just work out a lot.” Soeun chuckled as she tried to offer an explanation to a bewildered Sana.

“I remembered I had to work-out for hours back then to maintain my weight. I’d be in trouble if I went a pound over the limit.” Sana recounted her idol days and her extreme work out sessions to stave off her excess weight.

“My best-friend had to fast for weeks so she’d get inside the weight limit. We ate out like crazy after the weighing in.” Sana added as she recalled her memory with one of her members. They were good friends since their trainee days.

The trio chatted along until their driver phoned Soojin, informing her that he was already downstairs at the hotel entrance. Getting up, they had went to the elevator. Soeun and Sana pulled the suitcases along with them.

“Its okay, I’ll be your bellboy today.” Sana said with a giggle, assuring Soojin that it was alright. She had grown endeared to the couple and she wouldn’t mind lending a hand or two.

Arriving at the lobby, the front-desk clerk thanked them for their stay. Tzuyu was by the door waiting for them. She had arrived a few minutes after Soojin’s driver arrived. She wanted to see the two lovebirds off along with her wife. Like Sana, Tzuyu grown fond of the couple reminding her of herself and Sana when they were starting off.

Together, they had boarded the SUV headed towards Kansai International.

“Don’t be strangers okay? Call us if you need anything.” Tzuyu reminded the couple as she handed Soojin her phone so she could put in their contact details. Sana did the same after they had finished inputting their details in Tzuyu’s phone.

“Remember, Soojin-chan. Communicate.” Sana said winking at Soojin. Shyly, Soojin agreed and promised she would communicate better with Soeun before she goes berserk.

Arriving at the airport, the SUV had went to the private terminal to drop the group off. The jet was being refueled and they had to wait for a couple of minutes as pre-flight checks were being made.

Disembarking from the SUV, Sana and Tzuyu bid their farewells and final reminders to the couple.

“If you two have a problem, talk it out okay? Don’t react if the situation isn’t clearly understood.”

“Don’t be afraid to confront problems okay? If you need advice, you have our numbers.”

The couple then hugged and kissed each of them before going inside the SUV. Soojin and Soeun pulled their suitcases as they walked into the private terminal, waving at the departing vehicle. Walking inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter