C79- So Very Ugly

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C79- So Very Ugly
 

When they heard the words “his fiancée”, the faces of Park Sujin and Jessica Jung could be described as very ugly, and there was a little of embarrassment mixed in there.

Han Hyejin looked at them with the similar embarrassing look, and immediately dismissed the servant. “What fiancée, the Chairman and I have not agreed yet.”

After being reprimanded, the servant nodded repeatedly. When Kwon Jeongmin waved his hand at the servant, the man quickly left.

Kwon Jeongmin folded the newspaper up and looked at the door. He didn’t think Kwon Jiyong would bring Sandara Park home without saying anything. There was a faint anticipation growing in his heart.

Hearing that Sandara Park was coming, Park Sujin was not happy. The reason she put her dignity aside and came with Jessica Jung to the Kwon was to ensure Jessica Jung innocence in the whole thing. Furthermore, Jessica Jung public image was in crisis, and Kwon Jeongmin and Han Hyejin were influential people. As long as they were willing to vouch for Jessica Jung, it would be much more effective than doing crisis management.

Park Sujin had another thought. Han Hyejin had treated Jessica Jung as her future daughter-in-law for so many years, and that idea was so deep-rooted that it was not going away overnight. As long as they had a good relationship with Han Hyejin, Jessica Jung might still have a chance to marry into the Kwon Family. After all, she had put in so much efforts in bringing up her daughter to be like Han Hyejin. That mustn’t all go to waste.

Everything was going as planned. Han Hyejin believed her words, and Kwon Jeongmin did not show any objection either, but then, there came Sandara Park, as the fiancée of Kwon Jiyong!

Park Sujin gritted her teeth as she stared bitterly at Sandara Park who slowly came through the door.

When she came in the door, Sandara Park faintly heard voices in the living room. When she got closer, it turned out to be her aunt Park Sujin and her cousin Jessica Jung.

Sandara Park raised her eyebrows and glanced at Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong looked back with a frown and said coldly, “Don’t look at me like that. I didn’t know they were here.”

Sandara Park relaxed her eyebrows and chose to believe what Kwon Jiyong said. He would not have brought her if he knew Parl Sujin and Jessica Jung  were there.

Looking at Sandara Park, who was dressed in a complete casual fashion like a student, Han Hyejin  scowled so hard that her eyebrows could squish a fly. Obviously, in her mind, it was one thing that she didn’t accept Sandara Park but another that Sandara Park showed up in no makeup and casual clothes. She felt she was disrespecting her.

Kwon Jeongmin didn’t seem to be bothered by Sandara Park casual appearance. Rather, he was somewhat surprised. She was wearing a ponytail, a pair of jeans and no makeup. In sharp contrast, Jessica Jung had obviously spent a lot of time on her appearance with the delicate makeup and the brand-name dress.

They were at home, and outside Kwon Jeongmin was used to seeing women who were meticulously dressed and pretentious. When he looked at Sandara Park, she was more like a daughter who just came home from school, relaxed and casual. On the contrary, Jessica Jung seemed very calculated with her overly delicate appearance.

 
“Why didn’t you tell us?” Kwon Jeongmin was referring to Kwon Jiyong bringing Sandara Park home.

“It just happens that we both had time.” Kwon Jiyong  answered very casually, taking Sandara Park  and sitting down on the chair next to Kwon Jeongmin . It was a sofa chair meant for one person, so Kwon Jiyong had Sandara Park on his lap, super intimately.

Jessica Jung saw with her own eyes that Kwon Jiyong was showing his love for Sandara Parl so publicly. She bit her lips and the color of her face was switching between pale and blue. Park Sujin was clenching her teeth, trying to restrain herself from rushing over and tearing Sandara Park into pieces.

“Is Miss Park here?” Everyone heard the voice of Madam Kwon before seeing her in person. A few seconds later, an old lady in hanbok walked over swiftly, smiling. As soon as she saw Sandara Park, she pulled her up and into her arms. “You naughty girl, what took you so long to come see your grandmother!”

When Park Sujin and Jessica Jung arrived, the old lady claimed that her head hurt, and she didn’t want to see anyone. Sandara Park was there, and she couldn’t wait to come out and her, not a trace of that headache left.

Park Sujin and Jessica Jung were simply too angry, their faces changed from blue to purple, and from purple to red…

 

The atmosphere around the dining table was a little delicate. Madam Kwon didn’t choose to sit in her usual seat, reserved for the elders, but insisted on sitting beside Sandara Park, with Kwon Jiyong seated on the other side of Sandara Park.

Park Sujin and Jessica Jung sat on the opposite side, they were there with the intention to ask something of Han Hyejin after all, they didn’t plan on leaving that soon. With Sandara Park there, Park Sujin stubborn streak burned bright.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter