C77- The Funniest Thing Ever

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C77- The Funniest Thing Ever

 

Kwon Jiyong was wearing a black slim-cut suit with a gray cashmere turtleneck sweater. His handsomeness was the envy of gods and men alike: dark hair, sharp jawline, delicate features, thin lips, and a toned and y body. The man was blessed by the Creator with the best of the best.

The appearance of Kwon Jiyong caused a commotion in the corridor of the hospital. This was a public hospital where ordinary people came to see the doctors. By simply standing there, Kwon  Jiyong presence made the hospital seem brighter, but the man gave out such an intimidating vibe that people would only look from afar.

Under a stare that was cold enough to kill someone, Sandara Park let out a couple of dry chuckles. When she saw the excruciating expression on Dong Youngbae face, who was standing behind Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park felt a little worse. She realized that whatever bull she was talking about earlier must have been heard by Kwon Jiyong…

The two middle-aged women who sounded dignified earlier blaming Sandara Park for being too casual, now looked at Kwon Jiyonh with great fascination.

The man was so fine … If either of their daughters could find a man like him, above all else, the physical appearance gene would be unbeatable!

The eyes of the two women consumed Kwon Jiyong  body unscrupulously, which dampened his mood even more.

Sandara Park coughed twice, acting as if nothing had happened, and asked in a soft voice, “Why are you here?”

The two women were stunned. “Is this handsome fella the boyfriend of this young lady?”

Kwon Jiyong face looked extremely serious as he approached Sandara Park. “I should be asking you that question!”

Sandara Park blinked her eyes. “I am free to go wherever I want. Also, this is a hospital where most of the patrons are women. I’m not breaking any of your rules.”

Not going to clubs, not accepting drinks from other men, no physical contact with men other than himself: those were the rules.

Kwon Jiyong face darkened even more after she said those words.

Hand on his forehead, Youngbae looked pensive. “Miss Park, please, can’t you tell that the boss was already in a horrible mood? The boss cares about you in his heart, so your life is not in danger, but you ought to think about your actions…”

There was an old saying “accompanying a boss was like accompanying a tiger.” His boss had become a temperamental and dangerous tiger after he met Sandara Park.

Seeing Dong Youngbae’ pleading eyes, Sandara Park  moved one side of unnaturally. She decided to soften her tone with Kwon Jiyong for Youngbae sake, so he didn’t have to be on his tippy toes.

Before she opened , her body was swooped up. Kwon Jiyong pulled her up and wanted to carry her body over his shoulders, but in the middle of motion, a thought came into his mind which made him pivot and end up holding her horizontally in his arms.

“Kwon …”

“Shut up!” Kwon Jiyong seemed to be holding back his anger. Sandara Park couldn’t figure out the emotion he was trying to hide. There was coldness, disappointment, sadness…

Sadness? Sandara Park looked into Kwon Jiyong eyes, confused. She could feel that his arms were very rigid, but his palms on her body were light and soft.

 

Then Sandara Park remembered that they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter