C74- Park Sungwoo Anger

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C74- Park Sungwoo Anger


Sandara Park looked at the man’s hand and asked an untimely question, “When will you let me see Sodam?”

Kwon Jiyong tightened his brows and was slightly frustrated. “Sandara, you really are not cute.” Looking at Sandara Park stubborn eyes, he finally sighed and said, “Park Sodam can’t have people visit her right now. Trust me, she is safe. I will arrange for you two to meet at the right time.”

“What is the right time?”

“When you marry me and become Mrs. Kwon.”

Sandara Park felt her chest tighten. The feeling of being forced to get married was not so great. She was reassured about Park Sodam current situation at least. She believed that Kwon Jiyong would not lie to her, so Park Sodam must be safe.

“When is the wedding?” Sandara Park asked directly. Her voice had no sweetness from a woman who actually wanted to get married. That urgent look on her face, Kwon Jiyong knew, was not because of him. It was because of Park Sodam .

Kwon Jiyong felt a little let down by Sandara Park, but then he looked at the woman opposite from him and said seductively, “Of course, the sooner the better.”

The man’s eyes were glowing and Sandara Park could not help but shudder.

Inside the restaurant, people’s faces were lit up nicely by a warm light. Kwon Jiyong took out a delicate and beautiful jewelry box, the diamonds on the outer edge of the box alone could cost a fortune.

Sandara Park looked at Kwon Jiyong and the box in his hand, stunned. Before she was able to respond, the box was opened. Sandara Park felt a giant flash in front of her eyes. She closed her eyes, then opened them again. She saw the sparkling diamond ring resting inside the box.

The ring was made of one precisely cut diamond in the size of a pigeon egg, surrounded by several smaller diamonds. In an instant, the entire restaurant was lit up by the diamond ring, because its reflection was just too dazzling.

Kwon Jiyong got up and walked toward Sandara Park . Taking the woman’s soft hand, he put the diamond ring on her finger slowly. Against the backdrop of the diamond ring, Sandara Park porcelain skin appeared even more translucent. It was hard for people to take their eyes off her.

There were not many other diners in the upscale restaurant. When the men looked over, they saw the stunning Sandara Park and were mesmerized by her beauty. Then, they saw Kwon Jiyong, a man who was so powerful that no other man would dare to approach his woman; they would not even dare to reveal the slightest desire they might have inside.

Kwon Jiyong himself was also incredibly handsome and charismatic. Bowing forward, he caressed Sandara Park cheek and kissed her gently, as if there was nobody else in the room.

Sandara Park face blushed by Kwon Jiyong explicit words and bold action. She had no idea how attractive that face looked to him.

Meanwhile, in the Park Family, Baek Insoo appeared extremely anxious. Park Hanbyul was sitting on the sofa covered in bruises. Apparently, Choi Minah didn’t pull any punches, so Park Hanbyul  felt her whole body was about to fall apart. She was in no mood to pursue Choi Minah right then. Priority number one was to smooth Park Sungwoo anger.


 
Baek Insoo felt bad for Park Hanbyul. “That Choi Minah hit you so hard. Don’t worry, Mom will make her pay. Having all these bruises on your body could be a good thing right now. Maybe when Sungwoo sees you like this, he will feel sorry for you. Then I’ll beg him for you. He might just let this thing go.”

Park Hanbyul pouted. “But, Grandma…”

Thinking about Madam Park, Baek Insoo was irritated. “Don’t worry about that old fart. Sungwoo is still the head of this family!”

After watching the live broadcast, the Madam Park cursed at Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul furiously. Then she and Miss Jang went straight to the Jungs to comfort Jessica Jung.

Suddenly, there was a sound coming from the front door. Baek Insoo and Parl Hanbyul tensed up immediately. Shortly after, Park Sungwoo walked in the room with a stern face.

Baek Insoo hurried up with Parl Hanbyul, looking very apologetic. “Sungwoo, Hanbyul was…”

Slap!

Before Baek Insoo could finish her sentence, Park Sungwoo  hand fell heavily on Park Hanbyul face.

Parl Hanbyul was shocked by that slap and didn’t know how to react.

“Sungwoo, what are you doing?” Baek Insoo shouted hysterically.

Staring at Parl Hanbyul, Park Sungwoo said in a harsh voice, “Get out! Get out of the Park Family, now!”


Faced with Park Sungwoo sudden rage, Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul were stupefied, clearly unable to get used to such rage from Parl Sungwoo.

Park Hanbyul held her hand over her face, hiding behind Baek Insoo, afraid to speak a single word. It was Baek Insoo that reacted first, her face pitiful, her eyes loaded with tears as she looked at Park Sungwoo. “Sungwoo, what’s gotten into you?”

Park Sungwoo face was darkened as he glared at Baek Insoo, “You still have the face to ask me what’s gotten into me? Go ask your daughter that!”

Finishing, Park Sungwoo stormed into the house, his anger like a stench that not even the best insulation could contain. Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul  shared a look, neither of them expected Park Sungwoo to be that angry about it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter