C61- I Will Not Let You Leave Again

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C61- I Will Not Let You Leave Again


“Hello, this is Kwon Jiyong.”

When Kwon Jiyong voice came through the line, the other side of the phone was silent for a few awkward seconds, before someone’s voice came through again. It was just that it was no longer Madam Park, but Park Sungwoo.

“Ah, so it’s Mr. Kwon. Is Dara with you?” Park Sungwoo voice was flustered, clearly it was because someone had just the phone into his hands.

“Yes.” Kwon Jiyong answer was cold, clean, and compact.

On the other hand, Park Sungwoo felt like ants were crawling all over his heart. He didn’t know how to face Kwon Jiyong, especially with his mom shouting directly into the phone, without even seeing who was on the line.

“I… I’m looking for Dara, can you call her to the phone?”

There was silence.

Kwon Jiyong silence unnerved Park Sungwoo more. Just as he was about to speak again, the other party spoke.

“Who was that person earlier?”

Park Sungwoo heart sank, “My… Dara grandma. She heard about tonight’s situation and she was worried, I hope you can understand.” Park Sungwoo had purposefully said that it was Sandara Park  grandma, hopefully that would make Kwon Jiyong be more careful of his words and understanding, and he wouldn’t be too angry, “Can you pass the phone to Dara? I have something I need to ask her.”

Kwon Jiyong looked to the side at Sandara Park, his lips morphing into a perfect seductive smirk, “My apologies, she’s not in a good shape to pick up the phone right now.”

“What do you mean not in a good shape to pick up the phone?” Mr. Park thought. Kwon Jiyong words were too easily misleading. Park Sungwoo face changed drastically, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. He had wanted to talk more, but the line was cut off by Kwon Jiyong.

Park Sungwoo expression clearly expressed what he was feeling internally — conflicted. He put down the phone and Madam Park rushed to ask about what was said, “How was it? Was he angry? I can’t believe Kwon Jiyong is with Sandara!”

“He says that Dara not in a good shape to pick up the phone, and then ended the call.”

“Not in a good shape to pick up? What are they doing?!” Madam Park didn’t think towards the adult side of things, but she was getting more and more annoyed. Sandara Park actually dared to blow her off so quickly!

Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul heard those words, and their faces definitely were not the definition of sunshine either. They were thinking about how Sandara Park  and Kwon Jiyong might be all chummy and affectionate right then, yet they were suffering with a huge swell on Park Hanbyul cheek. She could feel the rage going through her blood like lava.

“If we can’t call tonight, then we’ll call tomorrow! Anything as long as that kid gets back here!” Madam Park pushed herself up with the help of Miss Jang and headed back into her own room.

That night, the Park's and the Jung's could say goodbye to a good night’s sleep.

Right then, Dong Youngbae had stopped the car at the lobby of the Silver Lake Condominiums. Sandara Park  snatched her phone back from Kwon Jiyong clutches, jumping out of the car as though she was escaping from a monster, afraid that she would be dragged back into the car.

 
Kwon Jiyong got out of the vehicle, his brows scrunching as he observed Sandara Park s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter