C25 - Flip The Black and White

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C25 - Flip The Black and White

 

The noise outside was getting louder, and finally interfered with the audition in the dining hall.

The audition was not going well that day, and now this? Lee Chandong whole face turned purple.

“Go and see what’s going on.” Jessica Jung told Kim Hyoyeon quietly.

A minute later, Hyoyeon ran back with exciting news, “Park Hanbyul and Sandara Park were making a scene outside. Hanbyul was kneeling on the floor and crying. It looks like she was being bullied.”

Hyoyeon had become quite familiar with Jessica Jung family situation after working for her the past a few years. She met Park Hanbyul in person a few times too.

“What?” Jessica Jung shot up from her chair and cried out, “Sandara was bullying Hanbyul? She made her kneel in front of her?”

Jessica said it loud enough that the entire dining hall could hear. She intentionally made Sandara Park  the bully in the story, even though Hyoyeon didn’t say that it was Sandara who forced Hanbyul  onto her knees.

Most people had no idea who Park Hanbyul was. They were still intrigued by the story where the screenwriter of the show forced someone to get on her knees.

“If you would excuse me, I have to go check it out.” said Jessica as she ran out looking rather concerned.

Outside the dining hall, Park Hanbyul was on the floor, grabbing Sandara by the bottom of her dress, crying helplessly and pleading to her not to be angry.

Jessica Jung walked up with her eyebrows furrowed, “What is going on? Why are you kneeling on the floor, Hanbyul? Get up now!”

Seeing Jessica, Hanhyul played up her victimhood even more. She pushed away Jessica hand and cried, “Sister Jessica, please help me talk to sister Dara. Please ask her to stop hating my mother and me, after all we are a family! I don’t want to see my father being stuck in the middle. I know all he ever wanted was for us to be a happy family…”

In front of the pitiful face of Park Hanbyul, Jessica Jung  scolded Sandara Park with a great sense of justice, “Dara, you are back now, why can’t you just let go of the past? All these years you were gone, Hanbyul was the one who was staying by the side of uncle and grandma, fulfilling the duty of a daughter. For the sake that she took up the duty you were supposed to have, can you please let it go? This is a public place, what do you want people to think about the Park Family?” As she spoke, Jessica Jung made another attempt to help Park Hanbyul up, “What do you want from us? Ever since you’ve come back, the family is in shambles. Now you are forcing Hanbyul to kneel in front of you? You are way out of line!”

Jessica  argument was sensible yet full of emotion. She wanted everyone to see her as the big sister.

Sandara looked at Jessica deliberately. What a big white lily you are! Standing on the moral high ground and accusing me, with no regard for the actual black and white of the story!

By that time, people from inside the dining hall had come out, witnessing what was unfolding.

Kwon Jiyong focused his eyes on Sandara Park, although it was hard to tell what he was thinking or feeling under that cold ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter