C21 - Today is Only the Beginning

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C21 - Today is Only the Beginning

 

Kwon Jiyong face was cast in a threatening shadow. He yanked Sandara Park hand off and pushed her away, “Get away from me!”

Sandara hit the wall hard, but she managed to continue with a sweet voice, “If you don’t like the idea, just tell me. No need to be mad.”

Kwon Jiyong held her down again at her shoulders, “Sandara Park, stop talking about the things that happened six years ago. You are making me sick!”

Gong Minzy arrived at Sandara apartment with two bags of writing materials Dara had asked for. She went back to her place to fetch them for her.

The doorbell rang and rang, nobody answered.

That’s strange, is she still not home?

Minzy put both bags in one hand and typed in the door code with the other hand.

After she opened the door, Minzy made her way in, “Miss Park, are you…home…?”

The scene in the room startled Minzy, bags of paper falling from her hands onto the floor.

There is a man in Miss Park place! Not to mention, an ungodly attractive man!

The body language of the two was even more peculiar. Were they making out? It didn’t seem like it because there was absolutely no tender love between them. Rather, they looked as if they were about to fight.

It was not just any man. That was Kwon Jiyong of the King's Corporation!

Minzy met him once at Paradise, and he had left quite an impression on her.

“Miss Park … you two…” Gong Minzy stood there uncomfortably, not knowing what to do.

Then, Kwon Jiyong let go of Sandara and immediately turned around and left the apartment, without even looking at her.

The door was shut and Sandara Park body started to shake uncontrollably. She lowered herself onto the ground, sitting there half-paralyzed.

“Miss Park, are you okay?” Minzy walked over with great concern. She saw how pale Sandara  face was, “Are you hurt? You’re scaring me.”

“I’m fine.” Sandara Park tried to play it off. She let Gong Minzy help her up slowly, but her tired body was completely exhausted after the encounter with Kwon Jiyong. A splitting headache hit her as well.

“Is your head hurting again?” Minzy asked as she helped Sandara onto the couch.

Sandara sank into the cushions with her eyes closed. It was not clear what she was thinking.

Minzy passed a bottle of water to her, “Miss Park, was that man Kwon Jiyong of the King's Corporation? Why was he in your apartment? What’s your relationship with him?”

Sandara took the bottle of water and drank half of it in one go, “That’s not a question you should ask.”

 nodded, “Oh, okay.” She was used to Sandara Park saying that to her.

“And –” Sandara finished the other half of the bottle, “Don’t tell anyone.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, Miss Park.” Minzy affirmed her.

Sandara threw the empty bottle in the trashcan before she sat back down on the couch. She curled her body up into a ball, trying to make the headache go away.

Minzy thought the apartment was too quiet, so she the TV in the living room. An interview with Jessica Jung was playing on an entertainment channel.


 
“Ms Park, look, it’s Jessica! The lead actress in your show!” Minzy said.

Jessica Jung looked elegant and beautiful, every little movement was indicative of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter