C19 - Park Family Fleeing Through the Night

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C19 - Park Family Fleeing Through the Night


 

“Dara, you misunderstood. I was just shocked that S.P is you, and not some foreigner that I thought…” Jessica Jung was watching Kwon Jiyong reaction as she spoke.

“Well, you and everyone else.” Said Sandara Park dismissively. It was not hard for her to tell that Jessica Jung really cared about Kwon Jiyong.

Sandara Park lowered her head briefly to gather herself. When she lifted her head up, she was back to being that stunning women who walked through the door that night.

Sandara had achieved her primary goal for coming today — revealing the fact that it was Baek Insoo who stole the one million dollars. Anything beyond that, she could wait. There was no need to be hasty.

“Mr. Kwon, I know you care about Jessica. I will make sure to talk to the production team personally starting next week, and there won’t be any delays. Don’t you worry.”

Kwon Jiyong noticed that it was the first time Sandara  actually looked at him directly since he got there. She was only talking business. Jiyong  lips were tightly closed, his chiseled chin looked cold and rigid.

He looked at her as if she was a piece of meat that he could swallow whole at any given time. If he felt like it, he could simply sway public opinions completely against her, making it impossible for her to stay in the country.

“Miss Park, you better remember what you said.” Kwon Jiyong nodded lightly to Jung Woosung. “Now I have to leave. I have somewhere else to be.”

Without hesitation, Kwon Jiyong turned around and walked straight out of the Park mansion.

Seeing Kwon Jiyong leave the premises, Sandara  felt that the crushing power he exuded had left too, and she was finally able to breath again.

Kwon Jiyong left just as abruptly as he came. When most people were still scratching their heads about what just happened, Kim Haesun and Kim Jaejoong had made sense of it rather quickly.

They exchanged glances briefly, and then simultaneously turned to look at Sandara Park.

Not only did this woman turn out gorgeous and y, her social status scaled up nicely too.

As a famous foreign screenwriter, Sandara might not be as rich as those who owned businesses. Still, her net worth could easily be in the tens of millions. How did she afford to buy that jade buddha for Madam Park otherwise?

If the Kim's could have Sandara Park marry into their family, not only would they get to be in-laws with the Park, they would also have acquired a money-making machine! The future of the Kim Family would be all set.

Kim Haesun original plan was to deploy a smear campaign on Sandara, so they could get some money out of the Park. Her new plan had aligned with Kim Jaejoong plan to marry this foxy woman into the family to maximize their profit.

Haesun glanced at Jaejoong, who picked up the hint immediately. He broke the silence in the Park mansion in an obnoxious voice, “Dara, let’s start over. Let’s get married! What do you say?”

Everyone was reminded of the presence of the Kim Family.

Park Sungwoo was absolutely annoyed by the two by now. He was going to cut all ties with the Kim Family after he learned about their greediness. Now, knowing that his daughter actually made something out of herself, he was determined that Kim Jaejoong was no match for Sandara Park !


 
Sandara gaze circled between Jaejoong and Kim Haesun The greediness of the mother and son pair was no secret to her, so she knew exactly what was going through their minds. Just when she was about to tell Kim Jaejoong  to get lost, his phone ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter