C123 - Scary Person

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C123 - Scary Person

 


The fact that Kwon Jiyong had found their location so fast and so precisely seemed impossible to Mr. Choi Minsook. The scarred man had searched Sandara Park thoroughly before they brought her there, including destroying her cell phone. There was no possible way she could have led Kwon Jiyong here.

Except…

Mr. Choi glared at the scarred man and the others with evil eyes. Could there be an infiltrator among them?

The scared man and others all shook their heads, trying to prove their innocence.

There was no point to worrying about it anymore. Kwon Jiyong and his men had already blocked the door and surrounded the premise.

Right then, the most important thing was to figure out how to get out of there safely.

“How many people do they have?” Mr. Choi asked the informant.

The man peeked outside and said, “There are a dozen cars full of people. I don’t know exactly how many…”

Mr. Choi squinted his eyes. Five people per car on average, and it came to at least fifty people outside!

“This can’t be happening!” Mr. Choi grabbed Sandara Park  by her hair. “Kwon Jiyong is really treating you as his queen!”

Sandara Park smiled. “That is called love.”

“Don’t you talk to me about love!” Mr. Choi became rather disturbed. He let Sandara hair go and started to pace back and forth in the room.

In addition to the scarred man and the other three, there were a dozen men guarding the outside. Even counting himself, they had still fewer than twenty people. If they wanted to live, the only way was to combat Kwon Jiyong head on.

“You go outside and check out what’s going on!” Mr. Choi ordered the scarred man. Then he lifted Sandara Park out of her seat and held her against his body with the gun pointed at her head. “Miss Sandara, now is the chance to prove your love.”

The scarred man and the others dashed out and there was only Mr. Choi and Sandara Park left in the room.

A series of gunshots were heard from the outside, so loud that it sounded like someone lit a string of firecrackers, making the atmosphere even tenser.

Sandara Park mind went back to the assassination attempt in Busan. Kwon Jiyong got shot in order to protect her and had to go to the hospital.

Kwon Jiyong had enough men with him in this situation and Dong Youngbae was by his side as well. Sandara Park knew that Kwon Jiyong would not be in danger, however when she heard those gunshots, her heart was still raised.

Shortly after, the gunshots quieted down. From deafening noise to complete silence, everything was so sudden.

Sandara Park could feel Mr. Choi breathing was getting heavy. He was panicked.

Ever since the gunshots stopped, no one had come back with news. Mr. Choi knew that his men were all finished.

“Good! Very good!” Mr. Choi voice was shaking, but he seemed rather determined. “Miss Sandara, we’re up. My life is in your hands today.”

After that, Mr. Choi walked out with Sandara Park under his arm.

Sandara Park peeked at him from the corner of her eyes. The usually well-mannered and snobby Mr. Choi was looking frazzled. The bespoken suit he was wearing looked rather out of the place.

When Mr. Choi walked out with Sandara Park, he immediately spotted Kwon Jiyong who was well-protected by his men and staring back at him with a sort of alienish dark expression.

 
That look was enough to make anyone panic. The moment he was touched by it, Mr. Choi hand with the gun tremored.

When he looked around, Mr. Choi was surprised to find that the scarred man and the others were still alive. Although they were still breathing, every single one of them was a waste of a man.

That was Kwon Jiyong style of handling things. Just like what he did to the four assassins in Busan , he kept them alive first.


Dozens of cars had surrounded them. Other than a few men with light injuries, the rest of Kwon Jiyong  dozens of men were all perfectly fine.

Mr Choi  had gripped onto Sandara Park tightly, screaming like he was a man on a suicide mission, “Kwon Jjyong, your woman’s life is in my hands, if you don’t want her to die, then let me leave!”

The smell of gunpowder and blood lingered in the air.

Faced with Mr Choi absolutely guttural screams, Kwon Jiyong expression did not change at all, dull and cold, looking at Mr Choi as though looking at something dead.

Kwon Jiyong reaction flustered Mr Choi, and he put force into the gun, ramming it further onto Sandara Park forehead. The force is huge, and it wasn’t long before a bruise had formed on Sandara  smooth forehead.

Mr Choi acts finally elicited a reaction out from Kwon Jiyong, creases forming between his brows, the chill in his eyes enough to freeze everything in its path.

But even so, Kwon Jiyong has absolutely no intention of giving in.

“Hahaha!”

Mr Choi laughed almost crazily, “Ms Sandara, this is the Love you talk about, this man doesn’t care about your life at all!”

Right then, Kwon Jiyong had finally opened his silent mouth, his voice clear and clean, “Do you think, that if I let you go, it would mean that you can live?”

Hearing Kwon Jiyong words, Mr Choi face stalled, getting more and more defeated. He knows that he’s the one that had completely exposed everything. Even though he still doesn’t understand where the problem was, but the truth was that he’s surrounded by Kwon Jiyong man, and his only ticket to get out of this alive is Sandara Park .

If he was to kill Sandara Park now, then he would end up with as many holes as a sieve the next second.

If he insists on holding Sandara  hostage to leave, Kwon Jiyong would definitely use all of the resources he has to save Sandara Park. What’re the chances of him escaping that death trap?

If, he really holds Sandara Park hostage and was lucky enough to lose Kwon Jiyong, where could he go?

With his identity exposed, he’s just a useless, and even harmful pawn to the organization. What’s waiting for him then, is still a torturous death.

Having thought through all of these, Mr Choi spiraled down the slide of despair.

“Why? Where did I go wrong?”

Mr Choi never understood what the problem was. He had been hiding well, and he was even in control of all of the Park family. Park Sungwoo trusted him unconditionally, and Baek Insoo had worked extremely well with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter