C117 - A Gentle Side

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C117 - A Gentle Side


After Sandara Park put her things in the lounge, she took Gong Minzy walk around the studio. There was still some time before the shoot officially started, and the crew was all busy making preparations.

“Well? What are you looking at?” Gong Minzy asked.

“Nothing.” Sandara Park seemed indifferent. Pointing to the staff of the prop department, “Has the prop department changed its staff?”

Minzy looked over and saw a few new faces. “Yes. The people who used to be in the department seemed to have joined other productions. The Deputy Director had to find some replacements. Not only in the props department, other departments also had new people join. The old crew didn’t expect Hunting Allure to restart its production so soon, so they all went with other productions.” Minzy paused and then added, “But don’t you worry, Director Lee always uses people who are technically competent and hard-working. You can tell from their enthusiasm.”

Sandara Park nodded silently. They probably noticed that Sandara Park was observing them. several workers in the prop department stopped to greet Sandara Park warmly, “Hello, Miss Park!”

In the crew, everyone knew that Sandara Park was not only the screenwriter, but also Kwon Jiyong fiancée. Therefore, wherever Sandara went, the workers would feel that the boss was doing an inspection. All of a sudden, Sandara Park status was even higher than the director and producer.

Sandata Park smiled softly. “Hello. Don’t let me stop you, please go on.”

“Okay!” Several workers promptly responded and went back to their jobs.

Sandara Park took back the smile on her face and left.

It wasn’t until Sandara Park walked some distance way, that several workers with their heads lowered looked up again. Watching Sandara Park  back, dark lights flashed in the bottom of their eyes.

Sandara and Minzy arrived at the location where they were going to shoot the first scene, where everything was set up and ready to go. Once the director and the actors were in place, the shooting could start.

Not far on the side, an open space was set up intentionally, where one could find a nice leather recliner and a table full of various hot drinks and premium supplements. There were also electric heaters placed in the vicinity of the recliner, and the heat could be felt from far away.

“What is this?” Sandara Park asked. What kind of celebrity treatment is this?

Then, the Deputy Director ran over and said to Sandara Park attentively, “Miss Park, this is your seat.”

Sandara Park was at a loss for words.

She never asked for such a treatment. Previously, at the studio, she was always satisfied with just a chair.

Looking at Sandara Park puzzlement, the deputy director said, “Oh, Mr. Kwon had his men bring these and said that they were for you, Miss Park. His men also told us that Miss Park body was afraid of coldness, so nothing you use can be cold.”

Sandara Park was even more astounded. She could even imagine what the crew must be thinking about her and talking about her.

Normally, in a production, the person with the highest authority was the director, and the people with the highest demands were celebrities. No matter how excellent Sandara Park was, she was still just a screenwriter behind the scene. At most, she was someone who injected life into the series. What Kwon Jiyong had done was over the top. People who didn’t know her would think of her as a spoiled and arrogant woman.

Everybody in the crew probably knew by then that she was afraid of coldness!


A weekly meeting was being held in the biggest meeting room in the building.

Kwon Jiyong sat in the main seat. The shareholders and the high ranking officials sat before him. There were projectors on the walls displaying the company in-charge of their overseas branches. The meeting room held people of all races and backgrounds. All those people had to listen to Kwon Jiyong instructions, and they all reported what happened in the past week to Kwon Jiyong.

Kwon Jiyong listened to all their reports with a cold face. His face was always cold, so they couldn’t use his expression as a guide to know what he was thinking. He only ever changed from cold to colder. Anyone that worked for Kwon Jiyong  had to be strong mentally.

Even those with formidable mental strength were sometimes shaken by Kwon Jiyong.

“Recently things have been shaky in Africa. A terrorist group just outside of its borders has been bothersome, and their powers have infiltrated …” Kwon Yoonseok was reporting when someone’s phone began to ring.

Everyone froze with wide eyes. No one but Kwon Jiyong  would ever dare to have their phone on at a meeting.

Usually, Kwon Jiyong would ignore the call and allow the speaker to continue. When Kwon Jiyong took his phone out to see who called, he actually answered it for the first time they’d ever seen.

“CEO…” Kwon Yoonseok was reporting about something important, and he wanted to remind Kwon Jiyong of that. But all Kwon Jiyong did was to put out his hand, stopping Kwon Yoonseok from continuing.

Kwon Yoonseok shut his mouth promptly, lowering his head. His eyes were glimmering with something unknown.

Kwon Jiyong put the phone to his ear, a surprising glint of gentleness flitting through his eyes. “What is it?”

Even his voice sounded gentle.

This left the entire room of people surprised, as all they had only ever witnessed of Kwon Jiyong with a frozen face.

“Kwon Jiyong, did you send all these things to me?” Sandara Park voice came through and that improved Kwon Jiyong mood a lot.

“What things?” Kwon Jiyong paused, before remembering the reclining chair and tonics. “Yes, I sent them. Do you like them?”

The people in the room started to guess who Kwon Jiyong was calling. Who other than that Miss Park could make their cold and frozen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter