Chapter 11: What a Notorious Reputation

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 
Chapter 11: What a Notorious Reputation

Due to the occasion, Park Sungwoo quickly gathered himself. He put one hand on Sandara Park  shoulder, smiled and said to everyone, “Let me introduce you, this is my daughter Sandara  Park.”

Sungwoo was away from Baek Insoo, so he didn’t know what happened, especially the fact that Mrs. Jin was bashing Ling Tianya’s past.

His introduction shocked the people who were surrounding Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul.

This woman was Sandara Park?

If one ever wondered how notorious Sandara Park reputation was from back in the day, all they needed was to Google her name. There would be a page full of negative news, centering around the year when she was twenty.

“Sandara Park, daughter of the oldest daughter of the Park Family, Park Sungwoo. She’s a good-for-nothing, a total !”

“Sandara Park is obnoxious, disrespectful, bullying and flashy!”

“Park Sandara, leads an indecent private life. She sleeps around even when engaged. What a filthy, filthy woman.”

Sandara Park had left the Park Family when she was eighteen. She received almost no money from the family thanks to Baek Insoo intentional interference. She almost never came back to the family home, knowing her own grandmother disliked her.

Even that couldn’t satisfy Insoo. The mere existence of Sandara Park was a roadblock for Park Hanbyul.

Baek Insoo pushed Sungwoo against Sandara, souring their relationship. When her public reputation worsened by the day, Park Sungwoo started to feel aversion towards his own daughter…

What truly disappointed Sandara was Park Sungwii being spineless in front of Baek Insoo and Hanbyul while indifferent towards Park Sodam, eventually leading to her disappearance.

“So this is the very Sandara Park who grabbed the dowry money and ran away with a gigolo?”

“Yes, it’s her! I didn’t recognize her at first, but after a second look, it’s actually her!”

“How depraved of her! If it were me, I would NEVER come back, especially not in front of everybody… Does she have no shame?”

Several people started muttering. Even though they kept their voice low, the words still found their way across the quiet room into the ears of Sandara , Sungwoo, and others.

Park Sungwoo face quickly changed color. He was not expecting people to bring up those things after six years…

Madam Park now had a fierce look on her face. Her lovely eightieth birthday party was effectively ruined by that little devil, Sandara!

“Hmph!” Madam Park berated loudly, “Sandara Park, what are you doing back here? Are you wishing me dead?”

Baek Insoo and Hanbyul faces eased up a bit after hearing what Madam Park had said. No one in the entire Park Family, except for Park Sungwoo, was welcoming Sandara return.

Judging by the face of Park Sujin, Jung Woosung, and Jessica Jung, Sandara Park appearance was also unwelcomed by the Jung Family.

Park Sungwoo found himself in a difficult position. If it was anyone else, he could have just ignored them or even kicked the person out of the door. It was his own mother who did not welcome Sandara . He didn’t know what to do…

Sandara noticed the change in Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter