Chapter 46

Unrequited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46

 

She’s my girlfriend. Wow. I never actually thought this day would come. Never in my wildest imagination have I ever thought na magiging girlfriend ko si Lisa. Our relationship was so platonic back then, we don’t even hang out na kaming dalawa lang dati. She was always with Seulgi and I got along more with Jennie. No one probably saw this coming. Not even me. I never looked at her that way until we were able to spend more time together during our internship days.

 

Baka kaya rin siguro we didn’t hang out before kasi something might develop. Iniisip ko parin how everything unfolded eh. Parang nangyari nalang. One day, bigla nalang may nag click between the two of us and then theres this oozing attraction between the two of us nalang that we both couldn’t deny.

 

Alam mo yung mga biglaang nangyayari, yung akala mo, wala lang pero all these time, it was there? All these time naisip mo nalang baka you’ve always been attracted. Hindi lang talaga kayo nagkaroon ng chance because there was never a reason for you to actually spend an alone time with her.

 

Alam niyo yung sa circle of friends niyo, may mga close ka talaga at meron din namang kasundo mo, pero you don’t hang out together kapag hindi kasama yung ibang friends niyo? That was how Lisa and I were before. Hindi ko talaga nakita ang need to spend time with her to like go sa malls, or concerts and whatever kasi parang magkaiba kami ng trip sa buhay kahit isa lang naman kami ng circle of friends.

 

Then it happened. Everything started when she and Jennie broke up. The moment Lisa wouldn’t talk to anyone, I was there. She didn’t talk to Seulgi nor Jisoo but she talked to me, and I’ve never seen her so broken sa mga nangyari. That’s the first time she and I had a one on one talk. Our real friendship actually started there, in spite of knowing each other for years.

 

She was broken and I felt the need to be there for her. To help her get through things. As much as I know everyone was there for her, none of them actually gave solid advises sa situation nila ni Jen that time. No one knew how to fix things. No one knew what to say. But somehow, I did. I helped and I grew fond of her.

 

Back then, ayaw na ayaw niya talagang magpakita sa friends naming because she didn’t want to have to explain herself everytime and I was not one to keep nagging her about things lalo na kapag alam kong ayaw niya naman pag usapan. I let her talk if she feels like it and then I tell her about things sa mga nangyayari sa school kela Jennie and my frustrations with Seulgi whenever she asks.

 

We became each others stress absorber. I let out whatever it is that I feel, and she does the same. After nun, we’d keep mum about things lang. Until we just figure on our own without anyone telling us what to do. That was how it is with Lisa. No expectations, no judgements, feelings mattered and we had each others back. Until now, it still is.

 

You’d think things would change when she became my girlfriend. But no, It’s still all the same. She’d rant about things, and I would do. We find a common ground and then laugh about how stupid we are. One thing I actually admire about her is her openness sakin. She never holds back kung anong nararamdaman niya. Just as I know she’s still in the process of moving on sa feelings niya kay Jennie as I towards Seulgi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter