Home Sweet Home

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has finally arrived, all the mothers are back in Korea. In the blink of an eye, their one week holiday has ended. Well, most of them want it to end cause they have been missing their babies terribly. The moment they reached Kwon house they quickly took out their luggage and rolled it into the house. Krystal opened up the door waiting for them, they rushed in. All calling out for their babies. 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany dumped their luggage on the floor and called out for Rosie, the little girl saw her mothers and laughed loudly. Taeyeon’s umma put her down on the floor , they watched as Rosie stood up on her own two feet and waddled to her mothers. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany’s jaw dropped, one week away and their little nugget is walking. “Let’s see who she goes to first , the loser have to do chores for two weeks.” Tiffany said. “I’m on!” 

 

They called out to Rosie and gestured her to come over , mini Taeny waddled over happily with her arms wide open. They couldn’t help but chuckle as she walked weirdly and her round belly jutting out. “Rosie-ya come to umma!” Taeyeon says and took out a bag of sweet potato chips she bought for her daughter. “Yah not fair!” Tiffany cried out. “Nugget! Come to mummy! Come to mummy!”

 

“Rosie look mam mam!” Taeyeon waves the food around. Rose was definitely happy with this new game her mothers play. She waddled and was near Taeyeon before she starts walking to Tiffany. “Yah!” Taeyeon called out loudly while TIffany cheered and kissed her daughter senseless. Taeyeon scooted closer time her girls and attempted to kiss her daughter but Tiffany playfully shoved her, “No. she’s mine. You don’t play fair and I’m not gonna let you kiss her.” Taeyeon whined and burrow her head to her daughter’s back while listening to both her wife and daughter laughing happily. “Eun Seon-ah, umma miss you so much..” She said while sniffing her daughter’s scent. She didn’t fail to notice how the grandparents dressed her up, quilted mismatched color pajamas , hair slicked back neatly. “Do the Chores umma you lose..” Tiffany said purposely rubbing her victory in her face. 

 

Taeyeon sighed, “Arasso...” 

 

 

 

 

They watch the Taeny family antic and laughed , Yuri and Jessica entered the house and immediately the tanned woman was engulfed in a hug by her eldest. “My princess..” she whispered and kissed her daughter’s cheek lovingly. Ji Ji whined cutely and kept kissing her umma. Jessica shook her head at these two and went over to Sulli and carried both twins in her arm. “Is it me or they’ve gotten heavier?” Jessica chuckled , “They gained weight. The grandparents kept feeding them.” Sulli replies while playing with Hanna’s hair. “Thank you so much Sulli we couldn’t have done it without you and Krystal helping.”

 

“It’s alright unnie. They are okay.” 

 

The twins kept bouncing happily in their mummy’s arm making Jessica laugh. “Yah you two are not light to be bouncing in my arms like this.” Jessica said while taking note of the half parting hair. She turned to look at Sulli , “Unnie they say the kids look more cute with a half half parting.” Jessica looked at her twins, they do look cute with the slicked back hair. “But Hanna’s forehead looks like it got even bigger.” Jessica complained Sulli just shrugged her shoulders grabbed her girlfriend and left the house. Jessica take a good long look at the twins and found Hanna already had teeth. It’s already out! “Omo! Little ice your teeth is out! Haven show mummy yours!” 

 

Yuri walked over to her girls and hugged them. “There , we are finally all here and reunited.” She said and leaned forward kissing the twins. Those two immediately shot their hands out for their umma, Yuri was thinking how to hold them when they started crying pitifully. Yuri put down Ji Ji and Carried the twins in her arms. “Aigoo... you two are really demanding.”

 

“Umma! Me ! I want to be carried too!” Ji Ji shot her arms out , Jessica shook her head. She looked at Yuri and bet the tanned woman will definitely carry all three of the girls. Yuri then Bend down srill the twins in her arms , “Ji Ji come to umma. Hands on umma’s neck, legs around umma tightly.” The little girl happily did as her umma said not knowing if her umma is suffering or not. Jessica knew what Yuri was doing and patted Yuri’s shoulder lightly. “Gwenchana, I want to hold all three of them.” Yuri smiled at her wife. She took a deep breath and stood up with all three of her girls. Jessica shook her head, if her wife sprained her back from doing this she’s going to torture Yuri. The tanned woman grunted and smiled when all three of her girls are right at her face , “Uwa! Umma manseh!” 

 

Yuri chuckled and kissed her eldest before kissing the twins. “Umma miss you three so so much...” she kept landing kisses and have Ji Ji kissing her with the same intensity. The twins watched closely at their elder sister and squeal a little when Yuri didn’t kiss them. Jessica walked towards her girls and wrapped her arm around her daughters helping her wife to support their weight. She leaned forward and put her face near Ji ji’s , “This is the best moment ever..”  Ji Ji nod her head, “Saranhae umma mummy. I miss you two..” she said and kissed her mothers. 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Sunny entered quickly and walked towards their son. Sunny swooped her son in her arms and kissed him gently , little man sleeping peacefully. She his hand and bring it to her lips kissing it softly. “Mummy miss you..” Sooyoung leaned in and took off his little hat, “Where is his hair?” Sooyoung asked shocked when her son appears bald, including th sides.

 

“I shaved it off..” her mother said nonchalantly. Sooyoung stared at her mother wide eyed , “Why?”

 

“It’s too ugly having around the sides. So I shaved him so this will make his hair grow quicker and thicker.” 

 

“It will grow by himself ; there’s no need to shave! What if you cut him?”

 

“I took very careful steps. Not a scratch on him.” Sooyoung umma said angrily , slightly hurt that her daughter accused her of hurting her precious grandson. 

 

“What if umma,he’s still a baby and his skin is still thin and blood vessels are still small and thin. Anything could happen.” Sooyoung said softly trying to make her mother see it from her view. Thankfully Sooyoung appa was there to calm his wife down. “We understand, sorry we thought this was for the best. We shouldn’t do it without your permission.” Sooyoung sighed , “I’m sorry too. But please before you do anything please ask us.” 

 

“Yah! We raised you the same way. You turn out fine!” Sooyoung’s umma said angrily. The tall woman sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, she looked at her father and the old man understood he silently pulled his wife away. Sunny touched her wife’s shoulder, “Hey, it’s okay. Everything is fine. Little man is fine..” Sooyoung sighed and carried her little man, “You are so so very important to me little man..”

 

 

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole called out to their daughters and Mina game hurling towards them. Nicole get ready for Mina’s impact but the little girl instead stop and held Nicole’s face in her hands. The latter stared at her daughter and watched as Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter