Holiday Time

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was preparing her suitcase for their flight later to Phuket, she peeked into the bathroom and was surprised to see Nana latching onto Jessica’s . She pushed open the door to the bathroom and smiled at the sight both the twins are awake and are drinking milk on Jessica’s s. The latter saw her wife and smiled, “Hey…”

“What’s happening? They have been using the bottle for some time now…” Yuri asked

“They both woke up early and I didn’t have time to heat up the milk so I just have to let them feed on me.”

“Be careful Nana is teething, she might be biting you.” Yuri said worriedly

“Don’t worry , she’s okay.” Jessica said while staring at her youngest daughter and lightly kissing her head. Both of Jessica’s hands were busy holding onto the twins who are having their meal delightfully, Yuri walked towards them, “You two be good alright? Mummy and umma are going to have a blast, take care of each other and don’t stir up trouble.”

“Where’s Hailey?” Jessica asked

“Still sleeping…”

They have all decided to take a afternoon flight out to Phuket so they can have extra few hours with their kids before giving them to the grandparents. Jessica and Yuri are worried if they could manage with so many kids, but thankfully Sulli and Krystal will be in Jeonju with the grandparents helping things out till the rest of them return from their vacation. Yuri sighed and hugged her wife from behind and peeking at the twins who are still drinking hungrily. “You look so y feeding them…”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “How? I would probably look like a cow more than y.”

“No. You are really really y Sica-ah… you are making me already.” Yuri whispered and bucked her hips to Jessica’s behind. “Hang on… we can go for as how many rounds you want once we arrive in Phuket.” Yuri let go of her wife much to Jessica’s disappointment , she took out her phone and snapped a photo of her beautiful wife and daughters feeding and posted the photo on Instagram. She then got out of the bathroom and towards her first born still sleeping soundly. Yuri leaned down and lay a gentle kiss on Ji ji’s lips. “Wakey wakey princess…. Umma and mummy are going out today. You want to send us off?” Yuri whispered into her daughter’s ears lovingly. Hailey stirred and stare up at her umma with sleepy eyes, “Hey princess, good morning.”

Ji Ji just continue staring at her umma, she knew her mothers are going on a holiday today. Her heart felt heavy, she just kept staring at her umma. Yuri felt her daughter’s hesitation and knew what was going on, its going to be the first time both Yuri and Jessica will be leaving JI Ji alone. The tanned woman leaned forward and kissed her daughter’s forehead, “Umma and mummy will miss you so much, we will call you once we are free okay?”

“Why can’t I go?” Ji ji asked meekly

“Because umma and mummy wants some time alone. The last time umma and mummy go on a holiday is before you were born. And it’s a very long time ago baby, don’t you think so?”

Hailey nod her head slowly and Yuri scooped her daughter up in her arms and carried her into the bathroom where the twins are still latching onto milk. Jessica’s face brightened up at the sight of her eldest daughter. “My baby is awake..” She said happily and watched as Yuri carried Hailey closer to her for a kiss. “My sweet girl, you will be okay right?”

“Of course, she will be the big unnie with Mina and take care of all the babies and helping halmeoni and haraboji.” Yuri praised her daughter and snuggled to her. Hailey smiled and hugged her umma tighter, “Umma can I call you when I miss you?”

“Of course. Just tell halmeoni or haraboji or your Krys emmo. They will help you to make a call to me.”

“Want go have breakfast together before you guys to go the grandparents?” Jessica suggested, Hailey cheered and Yuri smiled at her daughter’s happy state. Hailey decided to not wash up since she still feels sleepy and her mothers just let her be, Yuri brought them to McDonald’s much to Jessica’s dismay but the look of happiness on Hailey;s face is worth it. She was so happy with her Happy Meal and toys , while the twins they just looked on and munched on some teething biscuits Yuri bought for them. The family of five spend some quality time together before separating for a week. But it was all calm and serene for only a moment, before Wonnie starts screaming bloody murder. Jessica looked and saw the teething biscuits now in Hanna’s hand, that little ice stole her twin’s biscuit. “Kwon Hanna.” Jessica said sternly but Hanna ignored her and was smiling happily with two biscuits in both her hands. Poor Haven was crying so pitifully, Yuri reached forward and took away one of the biscuits and gave it back to Haven, then it was Hanna’s turn to cry hard. It wasn’t even a cry, it was a legit screaming the house down cry. Yuri was flabbergasted, “Yah… why are you crying? You stole her biscuit.”

Out of options, Yuri gave another biscuit to Hanna. The little ice stopped crying within seconds ands tared smiling happily with two biscuits amid the tears still lingering in her eyes. “Aigoo…” Yuri used her thumb and wiped away the tears on Nana’s face. Wonnie who saw her twinnie had two biscuits started whining and was moving restlessly in her baby chair, Yuri saw and quickly gave another biscuit to Wonnie to avoid another meltdown. Soon she have two babies smiling and waving their biscuits happily. Yuri and Jessica looked at each other and sighed , they need a break.

 

 

Hyoyeon was cooking breakfast for her girls when she heard rustling sounds, she turned her head and saw Mina walking towards her with a very sleepy expression and her favourite plush toy in another. She walked with her eyelids almost closing , Hyoyeon shook her head at her daughter’s expression. She watched on as Mina walked like a drunkard towards her , “Ma…ma”

Mina shot her arms out to Hyoyeon and tried to stumble towards her but she failed and instead accidentally knocked onto the fridge, a loud bang was heard. Hyoyeon was shocked and quickly rushed forward, luckily it was just a little bump. She rubbed her daughter’s forehead gently and carried Mina up in her arms. “What’s wrong my pretty rapstar?”

“You not in bed…” Mina whined

“I’m sorry,I was making breakfast for you and Nic Mama..”

“American breakfast again?” Mina complained , she wants Korean food all the time.

“No. Korean food. I made bibimbap and your favourite bean sprouts soup.”

Mina squealed and kissed Hyoyeon’s cheek loudly leaving a wet mark , “I love you mama…”

Hyoyeon chuckled and let go of Mina to continue cooking, “Help me wake up your Nic mama and Hayoungie? Her milk is on the table. Bring it up.” Mina obliged to her mama’s words and walked up with her sister’s milk. Hyoyeon set up the table and wait for the girls to get down, the smile on her face widened when she saw Arya, Nicole and Mina walking down. Nicole came down and leaned in for a kiss while HYoyeon carried Arya in her arms. “Did she have her bottle yet?”

“Already did…. She finished everything.” Nicole informed while drinking on her water. Hyoyeon kissed Hayoung’s cheeks and put her down in her chair before having breakfast with her family. “Mama how many days will you be gone?” Mina asked

“A week, seven days.” Nicole answered

“That’s a long time, you are coming back right?”

“Of course. We won’t let you and your sister be alone.” Nicole said and hugged Mina close to her body

“You won’t leave me alone again right? Promise me?” Mina asked softly

Nicole grabbed her daughter’s face and kissed her lips, “Mama promise you. You will never be alone again. No matter what , Mama will always come back to my Mina and Arya.” Nicole then grabbed Mina’s pinky and hooked it with hers.

“Arasso, let’s eat.” Hyoyeon said trying to break the heavy atmosphere. But it was Arya who managed to put a smile on their faces, the little girl was playing with her fingers and let out a series of breathy chuckles.

 

 

Sooyoung woke up and the first thing she did was to carry her sleeping son onto her bed, Sunny was cooking. She can smell the bacon frying in the pan, but she still wants to cuddle with her little man. Jun Kook was still sleeping when his umma woke him up, Sooyoung kept rubbing his head, she read off one site that actively rubbing your infant’s head can promote hair growth. She flickered at the few strands of hair left on her son’s head and was contemplating whether to shave it off. Kook Kook lost most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter