Promises

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Kwon twins made their grand exit , Yuri and Jessica continued to party and have fun with the guests. Maybe a little too much fun, Jessica left first to attend to her daughters while her wife was still sipping on wine with their friends and family. Less than an hour later, she was dragged up to the room by Sooyoung and Taeyeon , all drunken up. Jessica hissed, she hates it when Yuri got drunk, that tanned woman will be talking non stop and she’s so deadweight when she’s drunk. Taeyeon and Sooyoung , the two oddly paired friend dragged Yuri up to her room despite the difference on the length of their legs.

“Sica…good luck with than burnt out monkey. Bye…” Taeyeon bid them farewell and continued down the stairs. Jessica sighed, she slowly adjusted her wife’s position in bed and ed her attire. “Sica..” Yuri said slurly. “What?”

“You are beautiful.” Jessica just hummed, she was concentrating on taking her wife’s jeans off. “I love you so much it hurts Jessica Jung..” Yuri whispered harshly while looking at her wife with bleary eyes. “I know Yuri-ah… I love you too.”

“I’m scared” Yuri said

“Of what?” Jessica asked

“Of you leaving me again..for whatever reason it is… I can’t take it if you leave me again. I won’t recover.”

“Silly , I won’t leave. Not ever. Not even if you chase me out of your life.” Jessica vowed

“I know…but when you first left, I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Breathing hurts. Everything hurts.”

Jessica cupped her wife’s face and leaned in closer to her , not caring for the stinky alcohol breath. “Was it hard for you?” She asked. Yuri nod her head sloppily, “I kept asking myself where did I go wrong? What did I do? Why did you leave? When are you coming back? Are you coming back?” Yuri muttered, but Jessica heard every word precisely.

“Mianhe Yuri” She landed a kiss on her wife.

“But I’m glad… you came back to me. And gave me two more beautiful girls.” Yuri suddenly said breaking their silence. “Who do you love most? Jessica? Hailey? Haven ? Or Hanna?”

Yuri was silent, Jessica continued to change her wife into her pajamas, “I love…. Jesshika.” Yuri slurred. “Oh.. you don’t love your daughters?”

“OF COURSE I LOVE THEM!” Yuri shouted suddenly scaring Jessica.

“If Jessica and Hailey fell into the sea , who would you rescue first?” Jessica questioned her wife again, Yuri always tell the truth when she’s drunk and forgets about it the very next day. Jessica reached for their vlogging camera and recorded this funny vlog. “Ermmm….” Yuri hummed while looking at the camera , her eyes were hazed.

“I …will save… Hailey!”

Jessica pouted, “Why?”

“Because Jessica can swim , Hailey is still weak.” How practical of you Kwon Yuri.

“Who is prettier, Jessica or Kendall Jenner?”

“Yah.. ask something harder. Kendall Jenner of course! But I still love Jessica Jung…” Yuri said in a high pitched tone making her wife giggle behind the camera.

“My wife is so beautiful! She is short but she is adorable! She is cold but she is warm to me! I love her…so so much. Are you in love?” Yuri asked Jessica.

“I am…”

“Lucky… my wife is lucky too. But I am the lucky one. I am a workaholic, a dork. A kkab, I am dark and not pretty. But she still wants me… I should always count my blessings.”

“Aniya… Yuri you are beautiful , you are handsome. You light up my life you stupid monkey…”

“Yah… why do you call me stupid and a monkey? Only Jung Soo Yeon can call me that!” Yuri said while flailing her arms around. Jessica stopped her immediately incase she woke the babies up. “Shh..”

“Wae? Why do you ask me to shhh?”

“Go to sleep Yuri-ah…”

“NO!”

“Arasso, what do you want me to do?” Jessica asked

“Accompany me… the babies always have you.” Yuri whined but Jessica scoffed, “What do you mean they always have me, they are always with you.”

“No… they always go to you. They cry they see you they stop immediately. Ji ji tells you her secret.”

“You know why Yuri-ah? The reason why the babies cry non stop with you is because they know you will always fulfill their whims and demands. Ji ji tells me secret because you are more strict with her but she loves you and respects you so much that she wants to be perfect in your eyes.” Jessica said softly but Yuri was staring at her like a dummy.

“Don’t care.”

“Yuri-ah, time to sleep… it’s been a long day.”

“I’m so happy with three daughters…” Yuri said while smiling like a fool

“I know.. I’m happy too. Who knows this day will come for us both?”

“They look like you too …”

“Mm..hmm. I love you Kwon Yuri.”

“Mmm…”

Jessica waited a while for her wife to reply but Yuri fall asleep. She chuckles at the tanned woman and slowly removes her wife’s makeup. Only to woke Yuri up a little and have the tan woman holding her hand tight. “Yah.. let go. I need to wipe your face and body.”

“Sleep with me.. please….”

“Arasso. But let go first.”

“NO!” Yuri jerks her wife’s hand and pulled Jessica on top of her body, “Sleep on me… next to me” Jessica chuckled and relaxed in her wife’s embrace, “You silly dork… I can never seem to get far from you.” She moved into a more comfortable position and fell asleep. In Yuri’s arm, like they did before they had kids in between them.

 

 

The next morning Yuri woke up with a hangover, while shes nursing her headache with a cup of tomato juice filled mix with Tabasco sauce , one little girl is unhappy. Yoo Mina. She’s sulking through breakfast. “What’s wrong Mina?” Tiffany asked her niece. “I need to go back to school today.”

“So what’s wrong?”

“There will be a lot of homework for me and I might not understand what they are teaching.” Mina grumbles. Nicole take a look at her girlfriend, Mina might not be biological but she definitely had Hyoyeon’s attitude for school. “ I will help you after school with your homework.” Ji Ji said. Mina continued to pout and laze around with her food. “Mina don’t play with your food and don’t slouch.” Hyoyeon said and straighten her daughter’s back.

Mina sighed deeply and finished her breakfast before grabbing her bag and put on her shoes. Ji Ji followed along, the two girls kissed their mothers and aunts goodbye and left with Nicole. Hyoyeon sighed and looked at Yuri, “If it’s possible. Can you help me tutor Mina later? I think she has a lot to catch up on.” Yuri nod her head slowly.

 

 

During class everyone was happy their classmate was back , even the teachers. Her crutches became everyone’s playtoy and she was happy to give her friends their five minutes of fun. But when it was time to study Mina was having a hard time catching up. And her homework is piled up. She didn’t manage to finish her class works too. At break time, she stays in her seat and slumps down on her desk. Ji Ji sat next to Mina and held her hand , “It’s hard right? It’s okay, let me help you with your homewor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter