Closure

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked her wife while climbing onto the bed, without her knowing her hands just went to her wife’s shoulder giving it a slight squeeze before she kisses it. She felt the tense muscle beneath and her fingers start working on giving her wife a massage. Tiffany moaned, “That’s so good Tae Tae… my shoulders are so sore today.”

“You still have not told me what are you doing ?”

“Just looking for some place for our daughter’s one year old party. I need to secure a place, then a theme, then look for those event planners, the guest list, the food and games , the itinerary,th-

Taeyeon gave her wife a peck on her lips successfully shutting her up, “Calm down. We have time. Let’s start from the beginning. Do you have a venue?” Tiffany grinned and sat on her wife’s lap and retrieved her laptop, her whole weight on Taeyeon, the latter just let her wife be while she shuffled to a more comfortable position. “I was thinking…since most of your relatives have not met Rosie yet, should we have the party in Jeonju?”

“Hmm…it’s a good idea, but isn’t it troublesome to move everything there? We might delay the time.”

“Aniya… we will just go there a few days earlier to set it up. My aunts and uncles are flying over from California anyway, so anywhere is fine with them.”

“Okay, but from our side, I think it will be hard for Yuri and Jess to bring three kids over in a four hour car ride, unless somebody else is driving. And don’t forget Soo and Sunny and Kkukie. Then there is Yoona and Seohyun, unless they are the last ones to come to Jeonju. Everything needs a more detailed plan Ppani-ah….” Taeyeon advised , she wanted to have the party in Jeonju too and introduce her daughter to her relatives and have Rosie visit the place where her umma is raised. But their friends with their little families prove its hard to make it work. Taeyeon watched as her wife pouted , she tightened her hold on her wife and kissed her bare shoulders.

“Let’s talk to them tomorrow, and see how it goes. Now let’s think of a theme.”

Tiffany’s eyes brightened up immediately, “I want a rose gold theme. I found this resort in Jeonju where they have a greenhouse. So the guests can have meal inside or outside. And we can play some games with the space provided to us. What do you think?”

“I like it. I can imagine it already. But , the cost baby…of course we can afford it , not a dent to our account but is it necessary. If we do this extravagant, if we plan to have more kids , we need to do the same then.”

“Why do you keep making me feel so small? I want it to be perfect for our daughter but you kept bringing up these problems. What is your problem?” Tiffany seethed in anger but Taeyeon just kept her cool , she knew her wife is just stressed out and she is not helping. She pursed her lips , “I am just making sure you know the cost of it all, if it’s too expensive it’s not worth it ,w ith the money we can help more unfortunate people. I don’t want our daughter to grow up spoiled, that’s it. Don’t get mad.”

Tiffany sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, she knew what Taeyeon was talking about but she just wants it to be memorable for her and her wife and their little family. Their little precious bundle of joy turns one, it’s a celebration for Tiffany herself, this one year has been tough, challenging but productive, happy and joyful. She found happiness in Taeyeon ,but having children just brought her happiness and joy to another level and she cannot describe the exhilarating feeling she felt. “It’s just, this one year we encountered so much as a family , we kept searching and modifying our life around our daughter. One year ago we are expecting her, one year later we are busy changing diapers and feeding her solids. I want this to be a celebration for us too, as parents , as partners.” Tiffany said softly to her wife.

Taeyeon stiffened her body after listening to her wife, she turned her wife’s body facing her. She grab hold of Tiffany’s neck and pulled her in kissing her lips full of love. When she released her wife , the surgeon was obviously drunken in the kiss. “You should just tell me you were thinking of that, I will be down for whatever you want.” Taeyeon said earning a scoff from her still panting wife. “You won’t , you are too realistic and materialistic.”

“I’m not materialistic!”

“You are!”

Taeyeon pouted cutely making her wife giggle, the surgeon pecked her wife’s lips and leaned her body onto her wife. “We will have all our parents over, your relatives and mine, our friends and their little family, we have around fifty and that doesn’t include our other friends. Like the Big Bang boys, Siwon oppa, Kangin and Victoria, Krys and Ssul… there are so many people we need to invite.” Tiffany made a mental note but Taeyeon focused on when her wife mentioned the Big Bang.

“You okay if we have Jiyong oppa over?” She asked and pecked Tiffany’s forehead. The woman in her arms just shrugged, “I’m over it. I think… just don’t talk too much to him. Don’t let him hold our daughter and don’t entertain him and ignore me and the other guests.”

“That’s a lot of rules to invite one person..” Taeyeon joked.

“I’m yours Ppani-ah, forever yours and Rosie’s. You’re the greatest love of all.”

“Urgghh…cheesy Taeng!” Tiffany crinkled her nose and felt her toes and fingers curled upwards, but a wide grin splattered across her face. “You know that’s the truth… I love you. I love you the most.” Tiffany kept quiet but she hugged her wife’s arm that’s draped across her shoulders. “I love you too. The most.”

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica collapsed on their bed, they have been out sending invites to their guests and receiving nonstop calls about the party. This is exhausting for them, Yuri turned her head and saw the twins still awake. She chuckled and carried them out putting them on their belly. They hate tummy time. But for Yuri, watching them struggle and making noises just makes her happy. “Go on, you can do it. Just a bit more for today then we can eat and sleep.” She jiggled some brightly colored toys in front of her girls and watched as they lifted their heads and their eyesight never left the toys. Those innocent eyes looking up at her , Yuri couldn’t help but land a loud kiss on their cheeks. Jessica was still counting the packets of gifts they are going to give their guests and their employees. Although they o nly invite close friends and family members , still they need to have some gifts for their employees. She felt a headache coming soon and she quickly shut her phone off and closed her eyes. She knew her wife is on the bed with the twins doing tummy time and her eldest is with her sister for dinner tonight. Her mind drifted on and off till she heard the familiar voice of her Ji Ji.

“I’m home!” Lately she has been pronouncing her arrival and it makes Jessica smile at how dorky she is , just like her Yuri. She opened up her eyes and saw her daughter’s face close to hers. “Mummy…”

“Hi baby! Did you have a good time?” Ji ji cuddled to her mummy and burrow her head on her mummy’s chest. “I did… emmo bring me to a Mickey Mouse café.”

“Mickey Mouse café? Where?” Yuri interuped them yet again. The two of them ignored the tanned woman and continue their conversation, “Was it fun?”

Ji Ji nod her head, “It was so fun! Their food are all Mickey Mouse shape and they have magic shows and you can learn to bake cakes there.”

“Really? Wa…that is so fun. Umma and mummy have been walking around the whole day.”

“Mummy are you tired?” Ji Ji asked with concern, Jessica cupped her daughter’s face, “I am a bit tired. But when I see you, I’m no longer tired.”

“Did you ask me if I am tired too?” Yuri said. But they ignored her. As usual. They heard Yuri mumbling and grumbling in the background but both Jessica and Ji Ji shared a look and giggled, jealous umma is always so cute. Yuri put her twins on their back and went down to heat up the milk, when she returned with two bottles of warm milk her wife had already changed their diaper and gave them a little wipe. “Hey…help me with the pajamas.” She went over and helped. Then they carried one baby in each arm and fed them. “Umma…I want to feed Wonnie.”

Yuri said yes and Ji Ji sat properly and propped her arms up, but Yuri did not put the baby on her daughter’s hand, instead she put her daughter up on a high pillow. Ji Ji shifted a little and lay alongside Wonnie, the little baby had a bottle in and Yuri allow her eldest to hold the bottle. Ji Ji swept her sister’s hair softly and occasionally kisses her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter