Spa Day

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli glanced at the time it has been precisely 1 hour 8 minutes and 32 seconds, she sighed while looking back at the babies in front of her. One is jutting her bottom out everywhere exploring , two in front of her just finished their crying routine , and the best baby is away for ballet classes with her Jungie emmo. Sulli is alone with three babies under the age of one, she prayed for the three babies to be good. She almost cried along with the twins just now. “Do you guys want milk?” No one answered her. “Any one with a nasty nappy?” Silence.

“Please be good to me.” Sulli bowed her head at the twins. “Jung Soo Jung …where are you?” She whispered. Her phone chimed and she pulled it out , it was a message from her girlfriend. She is coming back home now with Hailey and she brought food. It is also time for the babies to have their milk. Sulli sighed and walked to the kitchen to heat up the milk. She opened up the fridge and packs of nutritious milk greeted her. She heat them up and made a bottle for Rosie before entering the playroom. Rosie saw the bottle and immediately crawled over babbling. “Here you go.” Sulli pushed the bottle into Rosie’s hand and put her down for her to thoroughly enjoy her meal,she then fed the twins, one bottle in one hand. She stares at the twins drinking their milk with so much concentration , a smile decorated her lips. They look so much like her Jungie… it makes her wonder if her children with Krystal will look like the twins too.

Rosie Kim finished her milk in record time , no doubt she inherited her mommy’s great appetite. She grunted and managed to turn her body on all fours and start crawling towards her other milk source. The Kwon twins. She was babbling the whole way and when Sulli turned her head , Rosie was already infront of her , her now empty milk bottle abandoned on the floor and her hands flailing for the bottles the Kwons are enjoying. “Aniya… Rosie-ya… hold on. Emmo will give you snacks okay.. wait a while.” She tried to appease the growingly annoyed baby. Sulli had no choice but to sing to the babies , Rosie immediately stopped frowning.

“Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo.. baby shark doo doo doo doo doo..baby shark doo doo doo doo doo…baby shark…” Sulli sang softly and watched as three babies stared at her ,Rosie Kim was obviously happy and smiled so widely she melted Sulli’s heart. “Rosie shark doo doo doo doo doo doo…” Sulli changed the lyrics a little and Rosie was bouncing her little body. “You like it?”

“Awwww… you are so cute with the babies Sulli…” Krystal’s voice forced Sulli to break her singing session with Rosie. “Jungie…”She whined cutely and Krystal walked over to her and grabbed her face kissing her lips. “You hanging in there?” She asked. Sulli nod her head, “Can you get some snacks for Rosie, she wants the twins’ bottle.” Krystal laughed and held Rosie in her arms , kissing her chubby cheeks and sweeping the hair on her face , “You little pig…” She carried the little girl out of the playroom for some snacks. Hailey rushed into the playroom , her leotard still on and her hair still in a high neat ponytail. “Hi emmo!”

“Babies…. I miss you.” She kissed her sisters one by one , the twins were now smiling happily when they saw their unnie. “You should go and eat, emmo will burp them and they will go down for a nap.” Hailey nod her head and entered the kitchen leaving Sulli to burp her sisters. There’s no fuss in burping them , but it was obvious they are milk drunk , she lifted Nana for her burp and before she even burped Sulli noticed Nana’s head was leaning towards a weird angle , she peered down and found the little baby sleeping soundly. She chuckled and put Nana down for a nap, right next to her sister. Yuri and Taeyeon recently installed a new bed on the floor for the babies to take a nap and it always delights them when all of their kids sleep together. Krystal returned with Rosie, she just gave that baby a banana and obviously Rosie was happy with it. She noticed her friend sleeping and she kept pointing towards them babbling non stop. “Nae…your friends are sleeping. You will be going down to sleep too.” Krystal said and wiped her messy face. “Why are all of them ?”

“Weather is too hot today…so this is much better.” Sulli said and watched as her girlfriend kept kissing Rosie. “You like her that much?” Sulli asked , Krystal looked at her, “You jealous babe?” But Sulli shook her head, “Nope. I like you with babies..”

Krystal gave her girlfriend a weird stare and continue playing with Rosie, Hailey rushed in after finishing her meal and tip toed to her sisters , “Nana….” She cooed and kissed their foreheads. “Why is Rosie not sleeping?” She asked . “Why are you not sleeping yet?” Krystal asked the baby but Rosie just continue playing with her toys, Krystal took the toys away and put her on the bed, slowly singing and lulling her to sleep. Hailey lay on top of her Soojung emmo, soon after she fell asleep whereas Kim Eun Seon is still wide awake. Sulli and Krystal lay with Rosie in between them , the baby was active. “You not sleeping?” Sulli asked “You don’t want to sleep? Time to sleep…” She nagged as she put Rosie on her back for the thousandth time, Krystal pat Rosie’s back softly and watched as the baby engaged in a conversation with Sulli.

“Your friends and unnie is sleeping… you should sleep too.”

“Ah…wooo…blehhh” Rosie blew raspberries at Sulli , “Aniya….good babies need to sleep and grow taller.” More incoherent babble follows , “You want to be tall right? Like emmo , or you want to be short like your umma?” Krystal guffawed but tried to keep her volume minimum to avoid waking up the Kwons. “Ne emmo, I will try to sleep more so I grow taller like you. I don’t want to be like umma.” Krystal said in her baby voice, but Rosie turned and face her , her little face in full confusion. “Waeyo?” Krystal asked Rosie but the baby kept staring at her with a frown then suddenly she shivered.

“Ah…you pooped?” Sulli reached over and checked, yup. Miss Bossy Hwang just pooped herself. “Come here I will change you , then we go to sleep okay?” Sulli stood up with Rosie and brought her over to the changing table , there are tons of diapers of different sizes with balls of cotton and piles of wet tissues. This is the life of having babies. Sulli reached for the pile of diapers with Rosie’s name on the wall and changed the little baby. “Wa…daebak. For someone who is so cute , you sure poop a lot.” Rosie felt relieved after pooping was moving about, making it hard for Sulli to change her. “Excuse me, please stop moving.”

“Come on! Let me change you. Stay still for five seconds!” Sulli called out, Krystal watched on while giggling , her girlfriend is so cute with babies. She slowly put Kwon Hae Ji down on the bed and walked over to Sulli . “I booked a kids spa for them…”

“All of them? All four?” Sulli asked a little bit shocked. Krystal nod her head , “Yeah, I was thinking of bringing Hailey for some massage and pedicure manicure. And the babies for a swim , they have a float class for them.”

“Let’s go then after they wake up. And after this monkey falls asleep…” SUlli said pointing to Kim Roseanne. “Let’s put her down again.” Krystal said and carried Rosie to the bed , next to Nana. “Shh…go to sleep now. Nana and Wonnie is sleeping. You should sleep too..” Krystal coaxed her and kept the room dark and quiet , she slowly brushed Rosie’s hair softly , within minutes she K.O.ed Kim Roseanne. Sulli and Krystal looked at each other and sighed relievedly , Sulli lay back down on the bed and stretched , “What time should we be getting ready?”

“In another hour or two , why?”

“I need a nap too..” Sulli whined, Krystal giggled and lay down next to her girlfriend. “Alright, let’s all take a nap.”

 

 

Yuri and the rest get back around afternoon after the judge solemnized the wedding , they wanted to go out for dinner but Yoona refused, she wanted to be with Seohyun. The rest of them agreed, right now is a critical time for both Seohyun and the baby , Yoona should be by her side at all times. They bid their goodbyes to the newly wed couple and drove back home. Jessica entered the house first and went to her babies , but what greeted her was amusing. Six girlies all sleeping on the bed. She giggled and ask for her wife.

“Six babies all sleeping?” Yuri whispered, Jessica went in and kissed the babies, sniffing their scent. And then she went and kissed her sister’s forehead. “All of them are deep asleep.” Taeyeon and Tiffany came in and snickered , “Asked them to look after the babies and they fall asleep along with them…” Tiffany smiled and kissed her daughter’s chubby cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter