Taeny Family Weekend Getaway

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany had a good night sleep with her wife and daughter near her, in fact it’s been a week and more since Rosie starts sleeping on her own. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon were so proud of her. The surgeon opened up her eyes and looked around, her daughter was sleeping peacefully beside her and Taeyeon. She took a look at the time, Rosie’s morning is about to start. She rolled over and stared at her baby, slowly memorizing her face, sniffing her body scent, feeling the warmth emitted from her little body. She kissed Rosie’s cheeks.

 

“Wake up Baby... mummy needs to go to work.” 

 

One thing about Rosie she wakes up easily with kisses , unlike the Kwon girls who can sleep through a bomb. Rosie wriggles her body around like a worm and stretches. “Good morning sunshine !!” 

 

Rosie open one of her eyes and stares at Tiffany, “Surprise! You were asleep when Umma came over last night. Did you sleep well? Umma brought you over so sudden, did she scare you?” Tiffany carried her daughter in her arms and brought her over to the view of the sea. “Today you’ll be with umma okay. After dinner mummy will come back and three of us will do something together yeah?” 

 

“It’s pretty isn’t it? That’s the sea Rosie boo...” Rosie rests her head on her mummy’s shoulder and her hand linked around her neck. Tiffany rub her daughter’s back , “You awake now baby?” She heard Rosie making some sounds , she held Rosie so that her daughter is facing the sea. “Look there’s the beach...umma will bring you there to play. Did umma pack everything for you?” Tiffany and Rosie went over to the luggage and was scrambling at the outfit Taeyeon brought over. “Umma brought your swimming suit... look it’s a pineapple!” 

 

Tiffany took out a skimpy bikini and glared at their sleeping wife , the nerve of that midget to bring this bikini. They bought it for their honeymoon and since then Tiffany had grown up a cup and it’s tight against her chest. She took a glance at the clock, she needs to get ready for her conference today. It might end early since it’s already the last day. She put Rosie on the bed and was preparing to enter the bathroom when she saw her daughter army crawling around the bed at one point Rosie was at the edge of the bed.

 

“No no no!  Nugget no!” Tiffany said ardently. Rosie sat up and stared at her. It’s impossible to go for a shower when this little one is crawling, but she want to let Taeyeon rest today. “Otokke Rosie?” Tiffany sighed and moved the high chair provided by the hotel and dragged it into the bathroom so she can look at her daughter while taking a shower. She propped Rosie in and gave her a few pieces of baby biscuits and hopped into the shower. All the time her eyes trained on the little girl engrossed in her biscuits. Her hair is growing long now , she’s going to tie some of her front hair up. Rosie looked up st her and smile. She finished up quickly and donned on a bathrobe before picking her daughter up.

 

“Hungry? I’m gonna order room service , you wake your umma up.” She placed Rosie on top of a sleeping Taeyeon as she ordered their breakfast. Rosie babbles and squeals but her umma is still sleeping. Out of frustration she screamed while accidentally pulled on Taeyeon’s hair. The small woman woke up , “ARGHH!”  She turned to look at  the culprit smiling at her with her bottom two teeth , “mmma... mmma”

 

“Must you be so violent..” Taeyeon ask and slumped back down on the bed. Rosie crawled to her and lay down on Taeyeon’s body. One of the latter’s hand reached out and pat her daughter’s . “You happy to see mummy?” She asked. Tiffany finished ordering and went back to bed. “Mummy is very happy to see you two..” she said and landed a peck on Taeyeon’s cheek. 

 

“I ordered breakfast. I’m gonna go get ready now.”  Taeyeon nod at her wife’s words and slowly inches up. Tiffany leaned in and kisses her lips, “Morning babe...” she said seductively.

 

“Morning, did you have a good sleep?”

 

“I did. Thanks to you..” Tiffany said while staring at her wife lovingly. Taeyeon hummed while watching their daughter play on their own. “Go prepare for your conference. Rosie and I will go to the beach later.”

 

“It’s hot today. Remember to put on sunscreen.”

 

“Arasso...” Just then their food arrive, Taeyeon got up and opened up the door. She arranged the food and put her daughter in her high chair before waiting for Tiffany to come out. “Let’s eat!” Tiffany said and Taeyeon starts serving her daughter. “Waaaa! Seafood porridge! Rosie never had seafood porridge before ... right?” 

 

“! I’ve forgotten! What if she’s allergic to seafood?” Tiffany suddenly cried out. Taeyeon stared at her wife and at the porridge in front of them then to the ecstatic little baby. “What should I do now?”

 

“No. You eat it. Let her eat others...” Taeyeon sighed and looked at her daughter, “Mianhe. No porridge for you today. We will have this in Seoul okay? We will see how it goes back at home okay?” Taeyeon scooped a bit of scrambled eggs and fed it to her daughter. Rosie kicked her legs in delight , “Its nice isn’t it! Like the one Jess emmo did for you! You love Jess emmo’s food right ?” 

 

“Rosie do you want to try sausages?” Tiffany placed a small piece of sausage in her daughter’s mouth and watched as Rosie tastes the meat. But immediately spats it out. “Is it hot?” Taeyeon asked and put the meat in . “It’s not.” 

 

“Rosie you don’t like it? You don’t like meat?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon took another piece of small sausage and gave it to her daughter , after a bite Rosie winces and gave the sausage to Taeyeon. “I think we have a vegan baby” Tiffany joked while Taeyeon just continue eating her breakfast. She gave her daughter some cucumber and tomato and watched as Rosie chomps it down.

 

“Okay.. I need to go now. I’ll text you guys when I’m out for lunch. Lunch babe?” 

 

Taeyeon gave an ok sign and kissed her wife before sending her out. The moment Tiffany went out , Taeyeon gave a loud shout. “Let’s go to the beach!” She didn’t even bother to bathe. She just slap on sunscreen cream on her daughter and changed her outfit. Taeyeon put on her bikini and a loose white shirt and packed their bags before going to the beach. She chose a shady spot and put on a beach mat and settled down with Rosie.

 

She whipped out the camera and starts recording , “Eun Seon-ah... Look here” 

Rosie was staring everywhere , “We’re at the beach. It’s your first time going to a beach.” She held her daughter up and sat the baby on the sand. Rosie felt the sand with her hand and after a few second she starts wailing. “Wae.., it’s just sand baby.. it’s not scary.” Taeyeon kept scooping sand on Rosie’s legs and hands , her daughter cried even louder. In the end Taeyeon gave up, she let her daughter be. Sensing her umma is not helping her, she slowly crawled back to the mat and sat there still eyeing the sand. 

 

“Yah scaredy cat... what are you afraid of?” Taeyeon asked her daughter but Rosie just pouted her lips and stares at her umma. Taeyeon took out some hair bands and tied two little pig tails on her daughter’s short hair. She snapped a pic and sent it to her wife. “Let’s go to the water.” She positioned thr camera and walked into the water with Rosie. She first let Rosie’s feet soaked into the water. Rosie squealed at the coldness and clutched her hands on Taeyeon’s neck. Her umma slowly wet her legs with the cool water and held her by her armpits.

 

“Weeee... weeee” Taeyeon swing her daughter by her armpits letting her daughter get used to the sea water temperature before making the baby stand in the water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter