09.03

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessi?” Tiffany called out to her best friend and poked her head inside Yuri and Jessica’s room.

 

“What’s up?” Jessica asked while burping Hanna. 

 

“Tae’s birthday is the day after tomorrow. I wanna do something for her. It’s her first birthday with Rosie.”

 

“What do you plan to do?” 

 

“Nothing much. Her schedules tight and I need to go to Busan early in the morning. So I was thinking of just a dinner together and a cake.” She said while reaching out to hold Hanna.

 

“I can get my wife to cook dinner for us then. And get the others to buy some food back.” Tiffany nod at that suggestion. 

 

“Whose birthday?” A voice rang out behind them, both Jessica and Tiffany turned back and saw Hailey at the front of the door.

 

“Tae Tae emmo’s birthday” Jessica informed her daughter , Hailey’s eyes shimmered.

 

“I want to make a birthday card for emmo..”

 

“Okay, but you better make it quick. It’s the day after tomorrow.” After those few words , Hailey ran out of the room screaming to her umma to help her make a card. Both Tiffany and Jessica shook their heads, that little ball of sunshine and gummy bears is too precious. Tiffany went to Haven and held the little baby up while kissing her little hands. 

 

“Thinking of having a second child ?” Jessica teased , but Tiffany shook her head.

 

“We barely managed with Rosie and truth to be told , I don’t want a baby so soon. Tae and I talked about it briefly, we want to fully put all our love and attention to Rosie. If in the future , Rosie gets a little bit bigger and she requests for a dongsaeng then maybe we will consider again.”

 

“That’s actually really true. Even if Hailey is around 4 years older than the twins but there are times when she still wants and needs our attention.”

 

“ I heard about the incident from Krystal.” Tiffany said referring to the yellow jumpsuit incident. Jessica sighed , “You know, having twins really drains us. And we just felt so guilty and sorry for Hailey.”

 

Tiffany nod her head , this is the main reason why Taeyeon and her is reluctant to have more babies. Right now their hearts are full with Rosie. And even though the thought of a pregnant Taeyeon thrills Tiffany , but the mere thought of her baby Rosie sharing the love with her siblings just cancels the whole idea.

 

 

 

“Why are you shouting? What card?” Yuri asked. 

 

“Umma!! Tae emmo Birthday is the day after tomorrow!! I want to make a card for her” Ji Ji said while jumping up and down in front of her umma. Yuri chuckled and hold her daughter down.

 

“Arasso, I know now. I’ll help you. Stop jumping like a kangaroo.” Hailey stopped jumping and grinned at her umma. Yuri guide her daughter into the playroom and took out some paint. 

 

“How big do you want the card to be?” She asked the little girl. Ji Ji thought for a while and said , “Really big!” Yuri chuckled , she took out a normal sized paper and gave it to Ji Ji. “Here. Do as you wish. Just call umma if you need help okay?” She was ignored and she just sat there watching her baby girl draw a birthday card. Her hand shot out and Ji ji’s hair.

 

“Otokke? You don’t really need my help anymore. You’re so grown up now.” Yuri shook her head as Ji Ji spelled some words wrongly. But she let the little girl be. After all , she’s gonna learn her mistakes soon enough. 

 

“Umma, how to write Tae Tae emmo’s name?” Ji Ji asked. Yuri took out a piece of paper and wrote it down, Ji Ji stared hard at the words and wrote it down herself while peeking at her umma’s word. She painted the paper with Taeyeon’s favorite color , purple. She even drew a stick figure of the birthday girl along with all her dongsaeng. 

 

“Ta-da!!!!!” She said ecstatically. Yuri smiled at her daughter’s happy face. There was paint on her face and shirt , but she looks so adorable with that wide splitting smile. 

 

“Do you want umma to keep it first? So dongsaeng don’t spoil it?” Ji Ji nod her head and Yuri left her daughter continue playing with paint. She entered her room and saw the two American girls talking and chatting non stop, she let them be. It’s not everyday those two can talk so freely without one of the children making a mess. 

 

 

 

Ji Ji continued drawing and when she’s done, she took the painting and went to her mummy and umma. “Mummy..” she called out softly. Jessica’s face lit up when she saw her eldest. 

 

“Hi baby! What is that?” Ji Ji grinned and hid the paper behind her back. 

 

“Wait!”  She ran out of the room and entered her umma’s study room. She called out to Yuri.

 

“Umma ! Come inside the room! Ppali..” she ran again into her bed room. Yuri shook her head and followed her princess. 

 

“Umma sit” 

 

Yuri followed instructions and looked at her wife, Jessica shrugged her shoulders. She too had no idea what her daughter is doing. 

 

Hailey took out her drawing from behind her , she gave one to Yuri and another to Jessica. Both her mothers looked at her puzzled.

 

“These are cards. For you two.” They looked at the card and smiled. 

 

“See..See here. It’s us. Umma. Mummy. Babies. And me.” Hailey pointed to her mothers.

 

“Thank you. It’s really pretty.”

 

“I make you two card to thank you. Because you give me two dongsaeng. And because you love me and babies.” Hailey said cutely while swinging her legs out of nervousness. 

 

Yuri was speechless , her card has a Superman on it. “What is this?” She asked

 

“This is you. Superumma. Umma always do things for all of us. Sometimes she got tired but she still play with me. You’re superwoman. Thank you.” Ji Ji leaned in and kissed her cheeks , “ I love you umma. Thank you for giving me Haven and Hanna.” 

 

Tears threatened to spill from the both of them. But they held it in. Yuri just smile and kissed her daughter’s forehead longingly. “As long as you and the twins are happy. Umma will do anything.”

 

“And What is this? Is this me?” Jessica asked. Ji Ji nod her head.

 

“But why I don’t have Superman ? I am on a bed.”

 

“Because mummy always on the bed. Mummy must rest. Mummy always sleep.” She giggled. Jessica pinched her daughter’s nose lightly. Ji Ji stood up and walked towards her mummy, her small arms put around her mummy’s neck. She hugged Jessica and kissed her cheeks.

 

“Thank you for giving me dongsaeng. It hurts right ? I will listen to you. I will be a good unnie and a good baby.” 

 

Jessica hugged her daughter tight and bawled. “Why are you so so sweet? I love you so much.” 

 

“I love you too..” Hailey said amid being crushed by her mummy. Yuri swooped in and kissed her daughter’s face all over. 

“You are the sweetest thing ever...” Ji ji’s giggles filled the room. Yuri opened up the cards and saw her daughter’s writing.

 

“I love you umma!! Umma is the best! Thank you umma! I be good unnie and a good baby” 

 

Jessica smiled and awwed at the words her daughter wrote to Yuri. She opened hers and was shocked to find the whole paper in pink. 

 

“Mummy! I love you always! Don’t go away! I will be a good baby and good unnie. I love you very very much. Thank you for Haven and Hanna.” 

 

Jessica hugged her daughter close to her, “I love you so much baby.. mummy can never leave you three. Mummy will always be here. I promise you.” 

 

“And this one” Hailey took out another piece of her drawing and showed her mothers.

 

“This is a lot of people!” Yuri exclaimed. “Are they your classmates?” She asked. But Hailey shook her head , “It’s our family. Here is Tae Tae emmo with Fany emmo and Rosie. Soo emmo and Sunny emmo. See I draw Sunny emmo with big belly because baby is inside. Hyo emmo and Nic emmo. Wonnie and Nana with me , you and mummy. Yoong emmo and Seo emmo And little Tteoki inside.” 

 

“You’re right! It is our family.” Jessica praises her daughter. 

 

“Umma will frame this pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter