Picture

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai turned to his friends. “There is something you don’t know about why I continue to go to these clubs.”

“It’s not about the girls then?” Chanyeol teased and everyone laughed.

“No, you know that’s not my thing.” Kai looked down at his watch, the club had just opened. “I promise that after tonight, I will explain everything to you. I am sorry it has taken me this long.”

“So what do you want us to do?”

“Just watch out for me, that’s all I ask. Also, try and remember everything you can. This sort of establishment is dirt and I plan to shut as many of them down as I can. We may not be President's yet, but we have a responsibility to our peers to cleanse our society of this dirt.”

They looked at each other and the firm line of Kai’s back. He was determined tonight, just the way they liked him. “You can count on us.” Chen straightened his blazer and stared up the simple double doors, “This is really it?”

“Behind those doors is a world you only see in a horror movie with the worst kind of twist.” Kyungsoo assured them. “Don’t drink any alcohol and order only sealed drinks.”

“There goes half the fun.” Baekhyun sighed, “So how’s about we get in there so I can not have fun?”

“The challenge in there is to remain yourself,” Kai told them.

“What does that even mean?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

“Sorry I’m late,” Kris Wu approached. “The place was hard to find.”

“It always changes location.” Kai shook hands with his new friend. “Thanks for coming.”

“This sort of place is not really my style, but I am happy to spend time with you guys.” He smiled. Kyungsoo eyed him, but he would not say anything. Not tonight.

They walked across the street and the doors were opened for them. The entrance hall was filled with a haze of performance smoke. As they rounded the corner, they were in the main area and it was completely different to the last time. There was a large bar at the back of the large oval room. The girls were dressed in the old French style as if they belonged in the court of Louis XVI. Trapeze artists dangled from ropes fixed from the ceiling. There were monkeys on the arms of waiters, can can girls on a stage, people danced and drank.

“God,” Sehun leaned on the bannister overlooking the room, “this is insane.”

“I agree.” Kris watched the boys, they all had wide eyes, taking in the pleasures and temptation awaiting them. What would they be like in this sort of place? Would they lose their breeding, the part of them that knew what was right and wrong?.

“I can’t believe a place like this actually exists.” Chen whistled, “Can we go home now?”

“Not on your life,” Kai said. 

“You know what you need to do,” Kyungsoo whispered to Sehun and as they walked down the stairs, the two started to plant Sehun’s CCTV devices, small beads that blended into the party scene. No one would know what they were, even if they held one in their hand. Sehun could also deactivate them remotely, there was no way the devices could be found or linked to them.

 “What do you think hyung wants to tell us?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

“Who knows, but it’s probably heavy and going to get us grounded again.”

“Welcome back to Club X.” Zara approached the group of boys, she saw Kris Wu and for a moment, she faltered. He shot her a warni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter