Hold On

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo led the girl to one of the smaller meeting rooms and slid the contract across the table.  “Read it, sign it and then we’re good to go.” Sana stared at the contract, “Could you hurry up about it? I have to get to school.”

“You do realise I’m a little older than you right?” Sana scanned the document.

“I’m not worried about your age, do you expect me to call you nuna?”

“I think that would be asking for too much.” Sana scanned the contract; “It doesn’t say anything about payment?”

Kyungsoo grabbed the contract back, “Are you serious? This won’t do especially since I am letting you stay in one of our executive suites free of charge.”

Sana glared across the table at him, “I can refuse.”

“Then you can get out.” Kyungsoo glanced at his watch. “Because I’m not a complete . I’ll let you have the day to go over that.” He stood. “But until you sign that contract I advise you to stay away from the minibar.”

“What about the fundraiser and dinner?” Sana asked

“Forget about that for now.” Kyungsoo paused at the door, “Please remember that you are here as my guest. Act accordingly.”

Act accordingly? What the hell did that mean? The whole time she was at university all she could think of Jung Kyungsoo and how arrogant he was. How did Sung-kyung even meet a guy like that? When she got back to Finite she went straight to her room and read the contract. Wow this guy was either insane or he was just a stuck up, pedantic rich kid with too much time on his hands. Okay so let's see here, she read the contract and then read it again. “Crazy bastard!” she flung the contract across the room. But she didn’t have many options – those guys who came looking for Sung-kyung might come back. Pros and Cons that’s what she needed to do.

Pros

Cons

Safe and luxury accommodation with great restaurants, room service, a pool, a gym, and internet.

Jung Kyungsoo

Free designer clothes

 

Great networking opportunity

 

Find out what’s going on with Lee Sung-kyung

 

Jung Kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

At the end of the day who was she kidding? She was a struggling first-year university student and this is just what she needed. If she could negotiate some sort of payment into the contract then she could use that to pay her fees and maybe quit one of part-time jobs. It would give her more time to study. Could she really pass up this opportunity?

 

“How long are you going to ignore me?” Minah cornered Chen at the fundraiser event.

“I’m not ignoring you.” Chen took a sip of his juice and wished someone else would join them so he wasn’t alone with Minah. He was still upset about the incident at the lodge.

“Yes, you are.” Minah insisted, “I’ve sent you countless messages.”

“I told you we could be friends. Those messages are not about friendship.”

“I know you Chen. You’re upset about what happened up at the Lee Lodge but how many times do I have to apologise?”

Chen was tired of talking about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter