Breaking Heart

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry oppa…” Minah whispered and glanced at Chen as they sat outside warmed by the fire. It was late in the evening and Sung-kyung had left. A car had taken her back home and she had said goodbye and told them how she was going abroad to study. Even when they asked where she was going, she had evaded their questions.

“It’s fine,” Kai said.

“No it's not.” Arran approached from behind and wrapped her arms around his neck. “But it will be.” There were soft tears in her eyes as she met Sehun and Baekhyun’s eyes. Her heart was breaking for Kai.

“She blames me for what happened.” Kai stared at the fire, “If it wasn’t for the Madame’s grudge then Emi would be alive.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t argue with that line of reasoning but it still felt like Kai was being blamed for things out of his control. “I wonder where she is going?”

Sehun glanced quickly at Kris but he was staring at the fire too and not really participating in the conversation.

“I still feel like Sung-kyung ssi is being too harsh.” Chanyeol smacked his drumsticks on his knees, “I mean maybe she was saying all those things because she is leaving.”

“She is leaving because of me.”

“Now don’t be such a martyr.” Sehun said, “That girl went through a lot and she is looking for someone to blame. Maybe it is best that she leaves and figures out things.”

Everyone was silent. No one had the guts to say it but Sehun was right. “I’m going to bed.” Kai stood.

“I’ll come with you.” Arran quickly said.

“No, I want to be alone. Share with Sehun or Baekhyun.” Kai said coldly. “I’ll see you guys in the morning.”

“Kaiah…” Arran ran to Sehun and pulled him up, “Go talk to him. You’re the only one he’ll listen to.”

“What am I supposed to say?” Sehun objected. “Kyungsoo you go. He’s your best friend.”

“I might get punched,” Kyungsoo said as he watched Kai walk inside. “What the ?”

“I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter