I Like You

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After recovering at home, Sung-kyung was back and school. The burn mark was still healing and she had to apply ointment twice a day and new bandages. It would definitely scar, but this was the furthest thing on her mind. 

Right now, she needed to concentrate on Lee Jongin. He had shocked her at the club when he produced a picture of Emi. How had her sister met someone like Lee Jongin? After checking in the cafeteria and then the Student Body offices, she thought maybe he hadn’t come to school.

“You can check by the lake. Sometimes the President likes to walk there when he has free time.” The Vice President of the Student Body told her. 

She checked the barn, but don’t find Jongin. Remembering the landing, she climbed the ladder and there he was, sleeping against a bale of hay. He looked so peaceful, the complete opposite of when he was awake. Sung-kyung crept across the hay-strewn planks and sat beside him. “Jongin ssi…” he didn’t respond, “There’s so much I need to tell you…but I…” He was so good looking and not as intimidating when he was asleep and not shouting orders at everyone. Though, she would take him bullying her over the intense turn their relationship had taken over the last couple of weeks. He had just forgiven her for the party incident and now she had to come out and tell him about the girl in the picture. 

Kai stirred and stretched. “Hey?” he was surprised to find Lee Sung-kyung beside him. “Where have you been?”

Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter