Trial

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sat in the locker room and stared at his boot-clad feet. Right now, there was nothing in his mind. He was blank. At any minute they would be asked to make their way to the field and be asked to play a full-length soccer match. From their performance, they would be judged and told whether they had made it into the academy or not. Beside him, other boys were praying or getting support from their families. Baekhyun had forbidden his family from coming into the locker room. There were too many of them.

“Hey,” smart black shoes suddenly appeared in view, Baekhyun raised his eyes and glared at Arran. “Before you chase me away, I wanted to give you something.” She sat beside him and pulled out a bracelet from her pocket. “We made this for you,” Arran explained as she tied the beaded bracelet around his wrist. “Everyone put a bead in. I mean everyone, including Hoseok and Yoongi Samchon.” Baekhyun smiled as he inspected the bracelet. “I know you didn’t want anyone in here, but I’m your twin.” Arran smiled, “I thought you might make an exception for me.”

“For you, I will.” Baekhyun kissed her head. “Now get out of here.”

“I have one other thing to give you,” she leant over and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and squeezed, “I love you oppa. We have always been one.”

“I’m only older by like minutes.” He teased as she left the locker room.

“Hey was that your girlfriend?” the boy beside him asked.

“My sister,” Baekhyun said and stared at the bracelet.

“She’s very pretty.” The boy admitted shyly, “Does she have a boyfriend?”
“She does. He’s the President of a company so just forget about it.” Baekhyun stood and ped his jacket. He was ready.

Hoseok stood up and then sat down, he picked up his phone and checked his messages. “Hyung!” Taehyung wrapped his arm around Hoseok, “You’re more nervous than me.”

“That’s my kid out there too,” Hoseok said angrily.

“Why do you look so scary?” Yoongi laughed, “Relax, Baekhyun has this.”

“How long do we have to wait to find out the result?” Luca asked Julian and Ren. They were seated in the row behind the Presidents with the children.

“Two days,” Namjoon leant over to answer. “Baekhyun ssi will be called into an interview to review his pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter