Gunshot

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here's fine,” Sehun told Taemin as the car approached the abandoned factory. “Wait here for us.”

“Are you sure?” Taemin didn’t like this situation. He didn’t know what these kids were up to but whatever it was, it wasn’t good.

“Thanks, hyung.” Kai pressed his shoulder, “I won’t forget what you did for us tonight.”

“Okay,” Sehun stepped to the front of the group with Arran, “This way.” Taemin watched the group move through the long grass. He glanced back and saw the spare jacket on the back seat, aish, why did he care this much? He grabbed the jacket and slipped it on. “Ooh nice,” this material really was nice.

Sehun motioned for everyone to follow him as they approached the factory, “Keep close.”

Arran tapped Sehun’s shoulder and pointed ahead and then lifted two fingers. Sehun saw the two patrollers and nodded his understanding. He lifted a fist and everyone stopped. Then he showed Arran his hand and counted down using his fingers. When he dropped the final finger, he and Arran stood and shot down the two hostiles.

Arran and Sehun rushed forward and using rope gagged and tied the two men and pulled them to one side and out of sight.

“I wish you gave me real bullets.” She swore softly at Sehun.

“So scary,” Chen suddenly realised that this whole situation was real. They all did.

“There,” Sehun pointed his gun and took out another henchman. They watched as he ran through the field and subdued the man.

“Guys, what has your mother being teaching you?” Kyungsoo asked as Sehun walked back to them. Sana stood with hanging open. These were not your average rich kids. 

“Arran we need to raise the voltage on these things.” Sehun wasn’t interested in what they had to say as he and Arran took their guns and adjusted the voltage.

“You’re seriously hot right now,” Chanyeol told Arran and she smiled brightly at him.

“Can we just be careful and keep moving?” Kris grumbled. He was impressed but he knew that the Madame was not so stupid. She was most likely aware that they were here.

“Arran take up the rear.” Sehun instructed and he led them along the side of the factory in search of a way in.

“President.” Max spoke to Gaelin through their communication devices. “We have picked up some company outside. 8 unidentified bodies looking for a way in. Waiting for instructions…”

Gaelin had an idea of who it might be. “Damn those old fools for not keeping an eye on the kids.”

“The kids are here?” Ren shook her head, this was a complication they didn’t need.

Gaelin ordered Max, “Keep your positions and take out as many hostiles as you can.”

“You ready?” Gaelin turned to Sung-kyung. We don’t have a lot of time. This needed to be done and now, before anyone got hurt. Sung-kyung nodded but her earlier bravery was gone and she was shivering from fear. “You got this.” Gaelin pressed the girl’s shoulder. “I won’t let anything happen.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter