One Day I'll be Ready

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana had been trying to get hold of Kyungsoo now for two days. The newspapers didn’t have any statement or news on President Song’s death and she was confused and worried. Had something else happened? Stepping out of her class she checked her schedule.

“Hey, do you know those guys?” her friend Minhee nudged her shoulder and pointed. “They can’t stop starring and oh look now the girl is waving.”

“I know them.” Sana recognised Lee Arran and Min Chen. “Should I come with you?” Minhee was eyeing Chen with appreciative eyes. “Out of your league girl.” Sana said truthfully and didn’t she know it. “What are you doing here?” she found it strange that they looked so happy.

“My mother is alive.” Arran beamed widely, “Anyway we thought you’d want to know.”

“I very happy for you but Lee Sung-kyung still lost her sister. I am going after school to say goodbye.”

“So she is leaving already?” Chen seemed concerned.

“Why shouldn’t she. There is the funeral and all sorts of things to plan for now.” Sana bit her lip, she really wanted to ask about Kyungsoo.

“He’s fine.” Arran guessed what was on her mind. “He is back to his old self but I think he misses you.”
“Then why doesn’t he answer my calls or texts?” Sana asked. It was very strange to be discussing this with Arran. “I thought you hated me.” She blurted out.

“I did.” Arran was blunt, “But that was before what happened. Oppa is lucky to have you.”

“He doesn’t have me.” Sana hated how moody she sounded. “You tell Jung Kyungsoo that…”

“Nope can’t do.” Chen cut her off, “If you have something to say then do it yourself.”

“Like I said…he isn’t taking my calls,” Sana said through gritted teeth.

“Oh honey,” Arran actually giggled, “You are new to this aren’t you? Oppa is back at Finite. He’s crazy into learning about the business after what almost happened to Song Gaelin. If you really want to see him, then you know whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter