Jealous

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short chapter this time.

“What is this?” Minah shoved the phone into Kai’s face. He stared at the picture of him and the strange new girl. Of course there was a picture. Why should his life be private? He really hated the drama that came with being a high school student. He noted her anger with a casual shrug, he really was not going to put up with Jung Minah’s tantrums. “What does it look like?”

Arran came to stand beside her brother, “Omo! Oppa do you have a girlfriend? Who is this girl?” Arran, unlike her best friend, was over the moon that Kai might have someone he was interested in. Maybe he would lighten up.

“I don’t know who she is,” Kai grabbed the phone from Arran and deleted the photo before it could do the rounds. “But I suggest you forget about it.”

“Who is she?” Minah wasn’t about to let it go. Some stranger trying to get close to anyone in the Consortium was a problem for her, especially if that person was Kai.

“Who’s who?” Sehun approached the group. They were standing in front of the school and preventing Kai from performing his Student Body duties.

“Hey, go check the front gate.” Kai yelled out to his vice, “it shuts in five minutes.”

“Oppas got a girl he likes,” Arran was telling the others, “Oppa can we meet her?  I promise we will be the best of friends. I want to be close to all the girls you guys go out with. We will go shopping together and have tea with mom.”

“Yah!” Minah cried out, “Why are you so easy Lee Arran? Are you just going to let anyone get into the Consortium?”
“You know there was a guy that used to say things like that, and we all know what happened to him.” Kyungsoo reprimanded his sister.

“Besides the girl to boy ratio in the Consortium is a little unbalanced isn’t it?” Sehun mocked.

“Unless you want everyone to fight over you?” Chen was to the point. He arrived with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, all of us competing for your affection?”

“Did anyone ask you?” Minah huffed. Chen could always be counted upon to embarrass her.

“I can’t imagine myself with any of you guys!” Arran was adamant, “I know too much of what’s going on in those dirty minds of yours. Everything” she poked a finger into Kyungsoo’s head. He swatted her hand away.  

“We want you to marry someone who lives on the other side of the world.” Sehun teased, “far, far away.”

“Liar,” Arran leapt on his back and he had no choice but to carry he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter