Alone

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for this short chapter!

Sana took a moment to herself and snuck away to the bathroom. It was all very overwhelming. There must have been at least 100 people at this party and the only person she was familiar with was Kyungsoo. He had tried to keep an eye on her, but Sana didn’t blame him for leaving her. He seemed to be very popular with the adults and with his friends, but there was quietness about him but she didn’t doubt that he could handle himself.

Sana was content just to watch and soak up the experience. This was another world, one that she only saw on TV or read about in the society pages. The women were dressed in couture and the men wore suits cut from the finest material. This house too was like something out of a designer homes magazine. When she left the bathroom she saw the boy Min Chen being dragged outside by a girl. Sana didn’t know why – okay she did, it was curiosity, but she followed them.

“How could you refuse to dance with me in front of our parents?” Minah accused Chen. “You may hate me right now, but that doesn’t give you the right to be disrespectful!”

Chen shoved his hands into his pockets and just stared at Minah. “Okay.”

Minah slowly approached, “Chen, come on. Don’t be angry. How come you’re not angry at Kai?”

“I’m not angry with you.”

“But you are.” Minah pulled on his tie, “If you’re not angry then prove it. Kiss me.”

Chen pulled his tie free, “I’m not angry, but we’re not dating anymore.”

“Do you like someone else?” Minah was suddenly suspicious, “I hear you’re hanging around Lee Sung-kyung a lot.”

Chen blew out an exasperated breath, “This has nothing to do with anyone else, but what you did. You’re just going to have to deal with the fact that you broke my trust.” Chen straightened, “Now, if you’ll excuse me. I shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter