The Heir's Guest

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana opened her eyes and smiled. When was the last time she had done that? She sat up in the king-size bed and looked around the elaborate bedroom, “This is the life!” she ran her hands through her hair and flopped down on the plush duck feather pillows. “I could get used to this.” After contemplating whether she should sleep more, she decided to have a shower and once changed she surveyed the room service menu.

The doorbell had her startled so she didn’t answer. It rang again so she eventually answered it. “Good Morning Kim Sana ssi.” A woman smiled brightly at her, “I am the Finite head of Guest Relations.”

“What?” what were guest relations?

The woman laughed softly and entered the suite and Sana watched as more people entered. There was a trolley of clothes, a trolley of coffee and fresh fruit… Sana just stared.

“I see you have already bathed.” The woman beamed at her, “Please select any outfit that suits you if you do not like anything then we can secure something else to your taste.”

Sana approached the rack of clothes; all had their tags still on, brand spanking new. All brands, her eyes widened as she recognised world famous Italian and French brands. “What is this?”

“You have a busy schedule this morning.” The woman continued to smile. It was creepy. “First breakfast with Master Kyungsoo and then the fundraiser in the afternoon…”

“Bwo?” Sana’s head was spinning.

“And then dinner with the rest of the heirs.”

Heirs? Was this a drama? Were Lee Minho and Park Shin-hye about to appear? “Listen I think there must be some sort of mistake…”

“Mistake?” the woman lifted a notepad and displayed a schedule, “It is all here on the Jung schedule.”

Jung schedule? That bastard. Sana glared at the woman, “I want to look like Tyra Banks.”

“I beg your pardon?” the woman seemed confused

“Agassi…don't lie to me. You don’t have to pretend around me. Tyra Banks okay?”

The woman grinned, “One Tyra Banks coming right up.” She said in perfect English.

 

Kyungsoo sipped his coffee on the terrace of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter