Project Trouble

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miranda was studying with Sana in the library but it was clear none of them could concentrate. Miranda was anxious about Lee Sehun and the Madame. Had President stopped him or had she just stood back? There was no way for her to know unless she went to see the President.

Sana hadn’t slept much and still didn’t know what she would do about Kyungsoo leaving. They hadn’t seen each other since he returned from his trip. He hadn’t tried to contact her yet, which was a good thing but also bad because it made her paranoid. Was he still angry about the incident at the bar? No, they had talked about that. Being in a relationship was so confusing. Sana didn’t want to be angry cause she didn’t have a right to be. Kyungsoo had made these plans way before meeting her. But she couldn’t help feeling used. Like he was just having fun with her.

“I can’t concentrate.” Miranda slammed her book shut, “And I have a project due next week. I have to make a model and write a report. I’m so going to fail.”

“No, you’re not.” Sana tried to boost her confidence, “You’re so smart.”

“I have to build a closed circuit….”

“Hold up.” Sana stopped her, “You’re talking to the wrong person, but listen if you’re having a hard time I may know someone who could help?”

“I hate to ask for help but I’m new here and if I fail my parents will kill me and make me come home.”

“You can’t go home. We just met…okay if you don’t mind I can ask my friend if he’s willing to help you?”

“Who is he?” Miranda asked.

“Okay don’t be put off, but he’s in high school but before you judge, he’s a genius. He is way ahead of his time and people twice his age.”

“High school? Is he a friend of your boyfriend?”

“He’s not my boyfriend but yes he’s a friend of Jung Kyungsoo.” Miranda pretended to be hesitating, “Come on. If he agrees you will have this project finished in no time.”

“Okay, but you have to keep it a secret. I don’t want anyone knowing I got help from a high school student.”

“I don’t know anyone from your course anyway,” Sana assured and messaged Sehun. I’m sure he’ll reply so…oh wait he’s phoning.” Sana cut the call and messaged back saying she was in the library and would phone him back in the next five minutes, “Come on, let’s get out of here. We’re not studying anyway.” They left the library and Sana called Sehun back. “He agreed and said we should meet him at his school.”

“Sounds good.” Miranda tried to hide her smile. Her plan was working out perfectly.

“This place looks like a palace,” Miranda said impressed as they stepped out of her car and waited for Sehun to meet them.

“It’s my first time here as well.” Sana couldn’t believe this was a school. Another reminder of the great economic divide between her and Kyungsoo. It didn’t bother her in the past, but knowing he would be leaving made her feel insecure. Some girls walking out of the school eyed them sus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter