Times Are Changing

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol loved coming to Taehyung and Jungkook’s offices. It was a full-on production company which represented some of the industries top musical and screen artists. The company was still young but his uncles had been working for more than 15 years to make it a success. Chanyeol would sometimes come over and just take in the exciting atmosphere. There was always people practising or recording. He would see some people in person that others only got to see on screen.

“I looked at your portfolio…” Taehyung said as he welcomed Chanyeol into his office.

“And?” Chanyeol took a seat before the desk.

“Well you have a lot of talent, which is obvious from your portfolio and the school program is good as well but I will level with you and say that kids who get into Yeo’s program are extraordinary.” He made sure that Chanyeol wasn’t too offended by the insinuation.

“So you think I should forget about the program?”

“No.” Taehyung lifted a pile of colourful folders, “These are other programs that are just as good. My PA took the liberty of completing the general information for you. Copies of your portfolio are already attached. You just need to write cover letters for each. Some require motivation essays as well. Yeo’s program closes for applications next week and then there will be an entrance exam.”

Chanyeol flipped through the program, “Samchon has done a lot of work for me.” He bowed, “I will apply to all these, but I have my heart set on the Yeo program.”

“I thought you might.” Taehyung smiled. “If you want I can write a recommendation?”

“No, I want to get in based on my talent and not because you’re my uncle. I hope you understand.”

“I completely understand and I’m glad to hear you say it. I know Hoseok hyung is always saying use what you have, but there are some things we need to go at alone.”

“Exactly, “Chanyeol smiled, “So can I take samchon out for lunch?”

“Lunch?” Taehyung glanced at his watch, “Will you settle for the cafeteria?”

“Sounds good.” As they left the office, Chanyeol noticed the closed door of Jungkook’s office. It was in complete darkness and the PA’s desk was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter