Picnic 2.0

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arran and Minah were waiting for Kai as he rushed over to them, “Is everything ready? He asked breathlessly.

“Just as you asked,” Minah promised. “Go on…” she clutched her hands and Arran smiled happily as Kai rushed to meet Sung-kyung. 

“I know she will still leave, but this feels like a good ending,” Arran told Minah.

“Yah!” Minah groaned as Kris yelled out to her. “I have your schedule Jung Minah. It is my job to get you back in shape.”

“Oppa!” Minah complained. “I want to watch Kaiah and Sung-kyung ssi.”

Kris didn’t look impressed as he approached the two girls, “I want laps now.”

“But,” Arran protested.

“Do you want to join her?” Kris threatened? Arran quickly shook her head. Kris grabbed Minah and dragged her toward the field. “I will get you in shape again.” Arran could hear him telling Minah. Arran clutched her sides and giggled, her boyfriend was so cute in his devotion to this Consortium and its members. He was trying so hard and she loved him even more for it.

“Take pictures!” Minah cried as Kris dragged her away.

Kai held out the picnic basket with a shy smile.

“What is this?” Sung-kyung asked as Kai laid out a blanket and pushed her down. “Ah, the picnic we never had?” Kai nodded and didn’t speak. “Are you shy now?” Sung-kyung laughed as she leaned over and clasped his face, “Kaiah,” he stared wide-eyed at her, “I am really happy today.” She kissed his cheek, “Let’s say goodbye properly.”

Kai stared into her eyes, “I want to go all the way with you.”

Sung-kyung kissed him and he dropped her onto the blanket and kissed her back. “I really wish you would stay,” Kai whispered into her hair.

Sung-kyung grabbed him closer, “Can’t we just enjoy this moment?” She stood, “I also had something planned before I left.”

“What?” Kai asked. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter