I Won't Go

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung followed Yeo out of the coffee shop but stopped when he saw the man approach a car. “I’m not going with you.”

Yeo stopped and slowly turned, “Why not?”

“Because I don’t know you. I’m not going to get into your car and go to God knows where.”

Yeo smiled, “Hyung is so responsible. I suddenly feel foolish for even suggesting it.”

Taehyung was relieved that his momentary lapse of judgement had not landed him in a weird situation. “I don’t want to have any misunderstandings.”

“Hyung…” Yeo walked up to him, “You have lived peacefully all these years not even thinking about me.” Taehyung couldn’t help but blush, “And I think this is not the best place to have this conversation.”

“You called me here!” Taehyung spluttered. “I would have preferred not to meet at all.” he steadied his nerves, “Well, this ends now. If you’re not going to give my nephew a fair chance then we have nothing more to talk about.”

“Have dinner with me tomorrow and I will give you my decision then.”

“I can’t. I have a schedule.”

“I am sure you will find the time…” Yeo turned toward his car, “I will message you with the location.”

“No, let’s meet at Finite.” Taehyung blurted out. If this guy was going to insist, then he’d choose a place he felt safe.

“The hotel?” Yeo considered the suggestion, “I’ve never been.”

Taehyung had heard this guy was a recluse. He had been surprised to find him at the networking event yesterday as well. “I’ll make the reservation.”

“I am touched that hyung would go that far.”

Taehyung didn’t comment. “Well see you then.” He walked off

“Wait, hyung lives close to here?”

“Something like that.” Taehyung wasn’t about to admit that he lived around the corner. This guy already seemed to know too much about him. Taehyung walked slowly and only speeded up when he saw the car drive off. He pulled out his phone and called Hoseok, “I might have a problem.”

Kai slept later than usual but no one woke him. The weekend was pretty much a bust and when he did eventually come downstairs the others had their bags packed and were closing off the house with the housekeeper.

“We thought we’d get back early.” Kyungsoo said, “We have school tomorrow.”

Kai didn’t argue. He knew they were doing this cause they felt bad but he couldn’t wait to get home.

“We’re ready,” Chen said as he signed off the inventory with the housekeeper.

“Let’s get the hell out of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter